Basketball Wives of L.A. Thread

JoeJoe

• 2 weeks later...

I feel soo sorry for Jackie. What happened this episode almost made me cry for her. Everybody's talking shit behind her back and she doesn't even know even people who she thinks are really her friends. As for Draya i'm done with her for now

I still watch.. :)

Here are my thoughts. Jackie is just plain crazy...This wedding was a complete mess. Why did Laura say she dressed in drag, but come as a woman?! UM your female Laura, so drag would be coming as a man.

I'm liking Draya this season and she ain't puttin up with Jackies bullshit.

Laura is two faced and an instigator, I can't stand looking at her and them ugly faces she be making. Her so called "one liners" are not funny at all. I don't know if she thinks her "shit talking" is coming off as funny. I think they're lame. And what was that ish about if Jackie died? That was a weird convo, and Laura was being really rude with her comments, again they weren't funny.

Gloria seems to be a non mutha fuckin factor this season...she was barely on passed 2 episodes, and I did not miss her.

Compton messiness has been slowly oozing from Malaysia these past 2 episodes. I'm guessing having her girl Bambi is bringing that part out. Bambi? I really wish she would have said more shit to Laura about her being fake. We'll see how she plays out rest of the season.

Her and Brooke drama I really don't understand. So Brooke's man gave Bambi some gifts (without them fucking) and Bambi thinks Brooke is pressed about it? I don't think she is, Bambi only thinks she is.

I still watch.. :)

Here are my thoughts. Jackie is just plain crazy...This wedding was a complete mess. Why did Laura say she dressed in drag, but come as a woman?! UM your female Laura, so drag would be coming as a man.

I'm liking Draya this season and she ain't puttin up with Jackies bullshit.

Laura is two faced and an instigator, I can't stand looking at her and them ugly faces she be making. Her so called "one liners" are not funny at all. I don't know if she thinks her "shit talking" is coming off as funny. I think they're lame. And what was that ish about if Jackie died? That was a weird convo, and Laura was being really rude with her comments, again they weren't funny.

Gloria seems to be a non mutha fuckin factor this season...she was barely on passed 2 episodes, and I did not miss her.

Compton messiness has been slowly oozing from Malaysia these past 2 episodes. I'm guessing having her girl Bambi is bringing that part out. Bambi? I really wish she would have said more shit to Laura about her being fake. We'll see how she plays out rest of the season.

Her and Brooke drama I really don't understand. So Brooke's man gave Bambi some gifts (without them fucking) and Bambi thinks Brooke is pressed about it? I don't think she is, Bambi only thinks she is.

I think it's the other way around. Jackie ain't crazy it's the other girls making it seem like she it. Jackie's trying to change and be a better person but all they do is talk shit like about her gay tattoo. So what? It's her tattoo and if that's how she shows her love for the gays then why talk shit which is exactly what Draya did. Everything Jackie's done so far Draya goes back and talks shit. Draya is messy as hell this season and i'm not here for it. Last season I was rooting for her but nope not this season. She's just as messy as the other girls. The wedding was fun and everybody had a good time. Brooke idk about her i'm kinda not caring for her. I like Bambi she's cool and she's calling out bitches for being fake. She doesn't like how Laura or Malaysia being nice in Jackie's face but then goin' behind her back talking shit

I really don't think Jackie has or is trying to change. Case in point, her lunch with Draya. She tried coming at Draya to say she was disrespectful at her pool party, which I don't think Draya was. Jackie and Dr Hyde as Draya put it did come out. Jackie flip modes then starts talking her hollywood movie, calling the rest of the girls hookers, and she didn't give 2 shits about them only to say how she loved all of them 20 seconds later. Calls Draya a shit starter and crazy at the pool party, when she wasn't. My reaction would have been the exact same as Draya's, like wow, somebody needs to witness all this. Then Jackie starts praying. Draya was smart to walk up and leave.... Now fast forward to the confrontation they had, Draya knew damn well and good that was not a sincere apology, offered Draya a "sucker" (knowing she was being shady as hell with that),,,Draya calls Jackie out for it and Jackie gets pissed. Thing ensue from there, then Jackie threatens to punch and BITE the shit out of her!! Now Jackie is expecting Draya to come apologize and rub/kiss her feet, bow down or whatever. Jackie is LOCO!! And after last season, I do not fault Draya one bit for not trusting or not wanting a friendship with Jackie.... and Jackie acting like her wedding is the fuckin place to be!! No one wanted to go, and for her be like, o now Draya ain't coming to my wedding.... Draya didn't give 2 shits about not going...I hope she got that coochie waxed like she did the year before. But you know damn well Jackie's loco ass would have been happy as all fuck if Draya really did show up.

Jackie is trying really hard for their friendships, as she should cuz of the shit she pulled last season. That's my opinion, but it doesn't excuse the other girls for being fake like how Laura and now slowly Malaysia has been acting.

Now that being said, I can't wait for this fight to go down between Brooke and Jackie to go down next week!! :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't think Jackie has or is trying to change. Case in point, her lunch with Draya. She tried coming at Draya to say she was disrespectful at her pool party, which I don't think Draya was. Jackie and Dr Hyde as Draya put it did come out. Jackie flip modes then starts talking her hollywood movie, calling the rest of the girls hookers, and she didn't give 2 shits about them only to say how she loved all of them 20 seconds later. Calls Draya a shit starter and crazy at the pool party, when she wasn't. My reaction would have been the exact same as Draya's, like wow, somebody needs to witness all this. Then Jackie starts praying. Draya was smart to walk up and leave.... Now fast forward to the confrontation they had, Draya knew damn well and good that was not a sincere apology, offered Draya a "sucker" (knowing she was being shady as hell with that),,,Draya calls Jackie out for it and Jackie gets pissed. Thing ensue from there, then Jackie threatens to punch and BITE the shit out of her!! Now Jackie is expecting Draya to come apologize and rub/kiss her feet, bow down or whatever. Jackie is LOCO!! And after last season, I do not fault Draya one bit for not trusting or not wanting a friendship with Jackie.... and Jackie acting like her wedding is the fuckin place to be!! No one wanted to go, and for her be like, o now Draya ain't coming to my wedding.... Draya didn't give 2 shits about not going...I hope she got that coochie waxed like she did the year before. But you know damn well Jackie's loco ass would have been happy as all fuck if Draya really did show up.

Jackie is trying really hard for their friendships, as she should cuz of the shit she pulled last season. That's my opinion, but it doesn't excuse the other girls for being fake like how Laura and now slowly Malaysia has been acting.

Now that being said, I can't wait for this fight to go down between Brooke and Jackie to go down next week!! :w00t:

Well Draya was being messy cause she could've called Jackie or anything instead of bringing that shit up at her own house that she was invited to. She shouldn't of came if she was gonna be messy. Oh and Brooke tried it this last episode. What was goin' on between Draya and Jackie was none of her business. Draya was being messy again walking in dressed as Jackie then she couldn't take it when Jackie went in the bathroom and changed and got dressed like her and pretty much made Draya look dumb as hell. I started crackin' up cause Draya was looking stupid without a word to say :lol: Brooke talking about if Draya and Jackie was fighting she'd peel Jackie off of her. Bitch that ain't none of your business. Apparently Brooke and Jackie ended up fighting but they edited it and all it showed was them being broken up and Jackie's hair messed up and Brooke's necklace on the ground broken. I hope Bambi whoop Brooke's ass

^^ Yea, I didn't get Draya's point coming in dressed as Jackie. I laughed but, If you don't like/care for the bitch why you giving her that type of attention. Ugh and I did not need to see Jackie's cellulite thighs/ass.

I liked Bambi called Laura out...Laura if you don't like Jackie why you even messing with her? And you want Bambi to try and build a friendship? Why would Bambi trust you when she sees you being straight up fake to someone?

I loved Brooke last episode!! She came ready to box!! She knew Malaysia was being messy with that phone conversation. Speaking of staying in their place, what the hell Bambi standing up for? Bitch that had nothing to do with you, sit down.

Yea, what was going down with Draya and Jackie was none of Brooke's business, but I had to laugh cause she had Jackie scurred!!! Jackie's always about "imma sock you" and this and that, and talking all big and bad when she talking to Draya, but with Brooke? She's like "let's just calm down", "we gotta think about jail", "let's move this to the ring".... :lmao: Brooke's like "bitch, I got bail money", "we aint need no ring!" :lmao: I HATED the fact that they edited out the fight!!! :angry: I mean what the fuck!! With all the shit they've shown on Basketball Wives Miami and Love & Hip Hop!?!?!?!

Back to Laura's fakeness, I'm interested in seeing how she answers Jackie's question next episode. :filenails:

And damn, even Jackie's daughters don't get along and calls their own mother fake.. crazy. I wonder what's going on there.

^^ Yea, I didn't get Draya's point coming in dressed as Jackie. I laughed but, If you don't like/care for the bitch why you giving her that type of attention. Ugh and I did not need to see Jackie's cellulite thighs/ass.

I liked Bambi called Laura out...Laura if you don't like Jackie why you even messing with her? And you want Bambi to try and build a friendship? Why would Bambi trust you when she sees you being straight up fake to someone?

I loved Brooke last episode!! She came ready to box!! She knew Malaysia was being messy with that phone conversation. Speaking of staying in their place, what the hell Bambi standing up for? Bitch that had nothing to do with you, sit down.

Yea, what was going down with Draya and Jackie was none of Brooke's business, but I had to laugh cause she had Jackie scurred!!! Jackie's always about "imma sock you" and this and that, and talking all big and bad when she talking to Draya, but with Brooke? She's like "let's just calm down", "we gotta think about jail", "let's move this to the ring".... :lmao: Brooke's like "bitch, I got bail money", "we aint need no ring!" :lmao: I HATED the fact that they edited out the fight!!! :angry: I mean what the fuck!! With all the shit they've shown on Basketball Wives Miami and Love & Hip Hop!?!?!?!

Back to Laura's fakeness, I'm interested in seeing how she answers Jackie's question next episode. :filenails:

And damn, even Jackie's daughters don't get along and calls their own mother fake.. crazy. I wonder what's going on there.

Yeah Brooke wasn't ready to box with Bambi tho lol. I didn't see the beginning of the episode so I had no idea about a phone convo. Malaysia was looking pretty I didn't want her to fight. I know she can tho lol. Bambi stood up cause she's Malaysia's good friend wanted a reason to bust Brooke's ass since she don't like her anyway :lol: Brooke know she can beat Jackie cause Jackie too old but now i'm ready to see what's gonna happen from now on with this situation. Yeah when I saw Jackie's daughter call her fake I was like "Oh shit is there something we don't know about". Brooke, Draya, and Laura all need their asses whooped

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad Laura got confronted and she felt stupid as fuck when all the girls told her about herself.

I don't get why they are calling Laura a bully. Laura is in no way intimidating or trying to intimidate Jackie. The girls should have just straight up said, it was FUCKED UP to go to Jackie's daughter with malicious intent of getting dirt on Jackie. That scene with Jackie's daughter was ugly and Laura's damn ugly man face throughout the entire thing was sickening. Gloria's stupid clueless ass is going to take up for Laura cuz the idiot hasn't been around and is a non mutha fucking factor. The lunch Gloria and Laura had before Gloria and Draya met up, not once did Laura mention to Gloria her reasoning behind why she went to meet with Jackie's daughter. I CAN"T STAND LAURA!!!!

Jackie and her daughter 's need some serious help. There's real hurt feelings there, and delusional Jackie refuses to see it or hear her daughters out. Laura trying to get in the middle is wrong on so many levels. If Jackie did you so wrong last season, why be stupid and waster your energy with this so called plan of yours!!! Get over it and move the fuck on and don't give Jackie the time of day.

jackie is passive aggressive and crazy

Um no she ain't :rolleyes:

I don't get why they are calling Laura a bully. Laura is in no way intimidating or trying to intimidate Jackie. The girls should have just straight up said, it was FUCKED UP to go to Jackie's daughter with malicious intent of getting dirt on Jackie. That scene with Jackie's daughter was ugly and Laura's damn ugly man face throughout the entire thing was sickening. Gloria's stupid clueless ass is going to take up for Laura cuz the idiot hasn't been around and is a non mutha fucking factor. The lunch Gloria and Laura had before Gloria and Draya met up, not once did Laura mention to Gloria her reasoning behind why she went to meet with Jackie's daughter. I CAN"T STAND LAURA!!!!

Jackie and her daughter 's need some serious help. There's real hurt feelings there, and delusional Jackie refuses to see it or hear her daughters out. Laura trying to get in the middle is wrong on so many levels. If Jackie did you so wrong last season, why be stupid and waster your energy with this so called plan of yours!!! Get over it and move the fuck on and don't give Jackie the time of day.

Laura is a ugly bitch andshe got problems acting like a kid when she got kids of her own. What a great mother she is :) Looks like from the previews that Bambi gonna get in Gloria's ass and I can't wait to see what she or Laura gon' do. Bambi will beat they asses :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...

Again, nothing within the past 2 episodes has anyone really come at Laura and tell her just STOP FUCKIN WITH JACKIE, Laura is really looking a lot more crazy this season than Jackie ever did last season. NOW you have an epiphany?!! The FUCK?! I really don't get this bitch, and she stays mean muggin that ugly manly face every episode and I can't stand it!!! The hell is she tryna do this season?!?!?!?! I swear I don't think I have ever disliked anyone more on a reality show, than I dislike Laura right now.

Draya honey, you were bothered by Brooke getting that cover! You would have been just as happy if you got the cover as well, why you bullshittin. Then again Brooke, the editor in chief was being messy at that celebration whatever the fuck it was, and I don't blame Draya for not going. Draya did tell you she wasn't going, and gave you reasons. Your quick to call Draya unprofessional when the editor in chief was being messy on the phone when you first got the call, then he goes and says the shit he did in front of all the girls? But you don't do nor say how unprofessional that was, I'm glad Malaysia got up and left that convo. Anyhoo, this was blown way out of proportion, mainly on Brooke's end. Even if Draya had a problem, girl move on, you got the cover, be proud, and don't let anyone take that from you. MOVE ON if Draya wasn't being as supportive as you wanted her to be. SHE SAID CONGRATS!! I really don't get why this "drama" had to start in LA, then be moved to NY, then got brought back to LA... wow and it gets brought to New Orleans!! :sigh: But I do in fact think that if Draya had stayed for her shoot, the cover would have gone to her. Hence why dude was pressed and gave cover to Brooke. It was out of spite.

What's with this Bambi/Gloria drama next episode?

Again, nothing within the past 2 episodes has anyone really come at Laura and tell her just STOP FUCKIN WITH JACKIE, Laura is really looking a lot more crazy this season than Jackie ever did last season. NOW you have an epiphany?!! The FUCK?! I really don't get this bitch, and she stays mean muggin that ugly manly face every episode and I can't stand it!!! The hell is she tryna do this season?!?!?!?! I swear I don't think I have ever disliked anyone more on a reality show, than I dislike Laura right now.

Draya honey, you were bothered by Brooke getting that cover! You would have been just as happy if you got the cover as well, why you bullshittin. Then again Brooke, the editor in chief was being messy at that celebration whatever the fuck it was, and I don't blame Draya for not going. Draya did tell you she wasn't going, and gave you reasons. Your quick to call Draya unprofessional when the editor in chief was being messy on the phone when you first got the call, then he goes and says the shit he did in front of all the girls? But you don't do nor say how unprofessional that was, I'm glad Malaysia got up and left that convo. Anyhoo, this was blown way out of proportion, mainly on Brooke's end. Even if Draya had a problem, girl move on, you got the cover, be proud, and don't let anyone take that from you. MOVE ON if Draya wasn't being as supportive as you wanted her to be. SHE SAID CONGRATS!! I really don't get why this "drama" had to start in LA, then be moved to NY, then got brought back to LA... wow and it gets brought to New Orleans!! :sigh: But I do in fact think that if Draya had stayed for her shoot, the cover would have gone to her. Hence why dude was pressed and gave cover to Brooke. It was out of spite.

What's with this Bambi/Gloria drama next episode?

Yes Laura is a disgusting human being and is the fakest bitch on all of tv right now. Jackie asked her like a real woman if they're really friends or not and the shit could've simply ended there but no "miss man" said "yeah we're good". Bitch really? :mellow: Laura's gonna pay for her actions whether she knows or not. Oh and yes Draya was definitely jealous cause she's usually the "Top Bitch" but I find Malaysia much prettier than everyone on the show. I agree Draya know damn well she wouldn've been poppin' bottles had she gotten the cover of that magazine and yeah Brooke didn't call out the guy from the magazine for being messy about Draya but still expected Draya to show up knowing his shit talking ass was gonna be there. IDK about Brooke. I'm still on the fence with her. I was really hoping Bambi was gonna whoop her ass but it looks like Bambi gonna be coming for Gloria's ugly mouth ass :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Twitter was really going in on England or Britain or whatever her name was. Talking about her track running away.

It's Brittish and that girl is something else. I think next episode her and Malaysia almost get in a fight. She been turnt up since the first episode smh. I can't believe she just came straight out and asked Draya "Are you a hoe?" :sigh:

• 1 month later...

They need to let this show go off of the air, the season is already over tomorrow. All the women look decent, but Malaysia and Brandi are freaking GORGEOUS!

I disagree with the first sentence but the last one I definitely agree. I think Draya is pretty only with her hair down cause with her hair up her head is just a no go. I'm so glad Laura and Gloria are gone