Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

I didn't mistake anything...you're being "technical" about this too... :rolleyes: The 20YO and especially the Discipline era is why I stopped visiting J/X regularly... :sigh: The mods let them get away with so much during that time.

You are being technical...there is no way that you didn't question my fandom with you said.

I really don't see how I questioned you. I didn't question you. I just stated an opinion. It's not common that implications are riddled into an opinion. If I said Janet is the greatest to ever do it. There's no underlying questioning. I don't see how you're not seeing the difference. :mellow::rolleyes:

I really don't see how I questioned you. I didn't question you. I just stated an opinion. It's not common that implications are riddled into an opinion. If I said Janet is the greatest to ever do it. There's no underlying questioning. I don't see how you're not seeing the difference. :mellow::rolleyes:

Do you really believe your own bullshit :rolleyes:

:blush:

And Austin does too.

Yall clash cus ur so much alike laffy.gif

That remains to be seen. :coffee:

...and we're nothing alike. :umm:

You more than stated a opinion, you flat out said I'm even here for Janet. :rolleyes:

giggle-1.gif

:rolleyes:

That's cute.

:lol:

I didn't question it. I just flat out said you were fake. There was no questioning in that.

Exactly...

Which why I said you're being technical about whether you "questioned" it or not. I said before you flat out said I was a fake fan, which is in turn questioning my fandom...but for whatever reason you're being very "technical" on the issue.

Exactly...

Which why I said you're being technical about whether you "questioned" it or not. I said before you flat out said I was a fake fan, which is in turn questioning my fandom...but for whatever reason you're being very "technical" on the issue.

I don't see why you're not seeing the difference. :sigh: