Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

was the subtle shade when Beyonce stole Janet RN choreo @ the VMAs, and then u showed Janet doing it @ TVR tour? :unsure: cuz it just felt that moment in Bring It On when they went to regionals or w/e and Sparky had given that other group their routine....and then they performed it and everybody was like " :wtf::umm::sigh::unsure::mellow:

This is war

Your my bestie :wave::yep:

I already won the battle :coffee:

Can't wait to see your video :wave::yep:

The two greatest female entertainers of all time. B)

I do have a newfound respect for Beyonce putting this video together...she's very talented, and a great performer. I'll give her that, but that's it... :coffee:

was the subtle shade when Beyonce stole Janet RN choreo @ the VMAs, and then u showed Janet doing it @ TVR tour? :unsure: cuz it just felt that moment in Bring It On when they went to regionals or w/e and Sparky had given that other group their routine....and then they performed it and everybody was like " :wtf::umm::sigh::unsure::mellow:

:lol:

Yes, that was part of the subtle shade... You picked up on it. :dance:

There's a few other things too, but overall I tried to keep it equal. I didn't want a bunch of Bey stans going off because they think I'm trying to shade her. lol Even though I was... :shifty:

• Downvote 1