Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

:rolleyes:

Don't you think he's at least a "fan" since he put the time, effort, and went through the trouble of making not one but TWO fantastic Janet related videos? This was done on his own time, on his own terms...no one forced him to do it. A "non-fan" wouldn't spend time doing that.

Why are you so emotionally invested in his fandom for ANY artist anyway? Don't say you aren't, you wrote a damn rage filled novel as a response. :umm: We all can like whoever we want to like. You're really doin too much :sigh: and you sound borderline psycho here... :blink:

Why didn't he do it THEN? Why wasn't he being so argumentative for Janet THEN? There are non-fans who make hate videos and put them on Youtube. That doesn't mean anything.

Who said I was emotionally invested in this? He asked a question. I gave an answer. I simply told him why I think he's fake. There's no rage. There's no cussing. There's no name calling. Where's the rage hun? Exactly. Sit down, your opinion doesn't matter considering that I wasn't talking TO YOU. A wise man once said, "speak when spoken to."

You are fake, and I've told you this before. Everyone knows that you're here for Michael. In all of 2008 and 2009, you were a nobody until attached your name on to mine and Henri's for board popularity. Why? I don't know because you're still a nobody, and no one cares. In all of 2008 and 2009, you were never so militant for Janet like you are now. That's the first thing that made me second guess you being here. You were NEVER like you were in 2008 or 2009. So please save it. All the world is a stage, and you've been giving your command performance all of 2010. On top of that, you're opportunistic when it comes to Janet. You use situations to prove that you're the huge Janet stan to mask the fact that you're not really here for her. Case and point, the VH1 thread. Why didn't YOU write an email to VH1? Why didn't YOU do it since you were so outraged? Why were you begging ME to do it, instead of YOU doing it since you're so militant for Janet? This was proceeded by Amanda Schinke of PETA that made those statements about Janet and Mike. You being a Mike stan, you would've dragged the bitch on Twitter. The MJ fans that I follow and follow me dragged her and emailed her. You didn't. Why not? She came for JJ and MJ and you did NOTHING. I even posted her email address, telephone number, and Twitter page. And still, you did NOTHIN. That was strikes two and three. Next to that, you never make any Janet threads, whether if it was here, the old PJ, or on JJ.net unless it was news you jacked from J|X. You've never actively participated in any of my Janet threads other than to cause unnecessary arguments, or try and take credit for the Scriptures thread that A) wasn't even your idea, B) not your thread, and C) weren't the only participant in the thread. I have yet to see you post ANYTHING in the "Praise Thread", the "True Life Thread", or any thread that's exalting Janet's name unless it's your usual tomfoolery ("I'm so iconic and legendary :excited: ")(:rolleyes:). Additionally, Henri even called you out for having the chance to see Janet, but didn't go for whatever reason. A REAL stan would've gone. Hell I even missed a day of class to go to the Discipline album signing. You obviously are not a stan, a fan, or at least a fair weather fan. In my eyes, you're below the J|X regulars in rank.

Just admit it. You're not here for Janet.

I'm gonna get real with you for one second...and this is the last time I'm going to do it too.

I wasn't NOTICED until 2009 or 2010, but I've always been on the forums and a contributing member.

20YO, Discipline...I was there. When the "fans" were complaining about Janet's every move and every single thing she did, I was there defending her, and basically saying it's not as cut and dry as what you're seeing. There's alot more that goes on behind the scenes than you know (that's the gist of what my posts involved). Now whether those posts were noticed or not, I don't know. Probably not because I wasn't "known" member to the forum like I am now....

Check my Youtube channel ithl123...my channel began as a Janet Jackson fan channel. I posted the very first "Feedback" related vid on Youtube....and when so many different people began subscribing to my channel, I used it as a vehicle to promote Janet...long before your self and others started doing the same.

If I weren't a Janet fan/stan please explain to me why I spent hours/days doing videos for her...and not the random video I just posted...I mean for example the Rock Witchu Tour vids....the videos I created editing together dozens of different clips so that the fans could have a full video of the show to watch instead of pieces of the show in various videos...I did that...do you even COMPREHEND how long something like that took? No you don't...and I did that BEFORE the actual concert footage leaked on youtube, before then the ONLY way you could see some semblance of a full video of the show was to go to MY channel.

I just choose not to brag because it's rather pointless in the grand scheme of things...

Many people choose not to email that PETA lady, that doesn't make them less of a fan...and you writing essays to her doesn't make you more of a fan.

I don't know why you can't seem to grasp the concept that I'm just joking most of the time with you, Henri, and a few others...I've said it TIME AND TIME again, but you still take it seriously. It's jokes...Now there are times when I'm serious, but I don't need to point it out as you can't seem to differentiate anyway...

I wasn't a known member on this forum because I DID NOT WANT TO BE... I preferred to lurk and contribute when I felt I had something important to say. Hell, he probably doesn't even remember this, but it was hotboy who encouraged me to socialize more with the forum, so I did. I took a liking to you, Henri, among others and begin joking around with you all...and it grew from there. However, make no mistake about it, you don't know me...I keep telling you I'm NOTHING like I am usually on the forum...in real life, I'm much more reserved, quiet, etc. I don't even cuss in real life...lol

Nonetheless, maybe we should just stop associating (even if it's just random conversation on a forum) if you can't comprehend and differentiate between jokes and when a person is just kidding with you.

Why didn't he do it THEN? Why wasn't he being so argumentative for Janet THEN? There are non-fans who make hate videos and put them on Youtube. That doesn't mean anything.

Who said I was emotionally invested in this? He asked a question. I gave an answer. I simply told him why I think he's fake. There's no rage. There's no cussing. There's no name calling. Where's the rage hun? Exactly. Sit down, your opinion doesn't matter considering that I wasn't talking TO YOU. A wise man once said, "speak when spoken to."

You really think people are going to listen to you dictate on an online forum? :lol: Okay dude. Get off that invisible pedastal. You're no more important than anyone else on here, you're opinions are no more great. :rolleyes: Speaking of your "opinion"...you provided an opinion about something that didn't involve you or your OPINION. You took it upon yourself to question TOF's Janet stan card, out of nowhere. Was THAT necessary for the discussion of his original post? :huh:

You ARE indeed emotionally invested. You wrote your life story as a response to a question that, quite frankly, you didn't need to answer, because in all actuality, TOF's favorite artists should have NOTHING to do with you. His fandom for certain artist should have no baring on your mental stability. You shouldn't care who he "stans" for. But you obviously do. And in addition to that, I'm now convinced you are crazy. :umm: chill the fuck out.

Or go seek help... :coffee:

I'm gonna get real with you for one second...and this is the last time I'm going to do it too.

I wasn't NOTICED until 2009 or 2010, but I've always been on the forums and a contributing member.

20YO, Discipline...I was there. When the "fans" were complaining about Janet's every move and every single thing she did, I was there defending her, and basically saying it's not as cut and dry as what you're seeing. There's alot more that goes on behind the scenes than you know (that's the gist of what my posts involved). Now whether those posts were noticed or not, I don't know. Probably not because I wasn't "known" member to the forum like I am now....

Check my Youtube channel ithl123...my channel began as a Janet Jackson fan channel. I posted the very first "Feedback" related vid on Youtube....and when so many different people began subscribing to my channel, I used it as a vehicle to promote Janet...long before your self and others started doing the same.

If I weren't a Janet fan/stan please explain to me why I spent hours/days doing videos for her...and not the random video I just posted...I mean for example the Rock Witchu Tour vids....the videos I created editing together dozens of different clips so that the fans could have a full video of the show to watch instead of pieces of the show in various videos...I did that...do you even COMPREHEND how long something like that took? No you don't...and I did that BEFORE the actual concert footage leaked on youtube, before then the ONLY way you could see some semblance of a full video of the show was to go to MY channel.

I just choose not to brag because it's rather pointless in the grand scheme of things...

Many people choose not to email that PETA lady, that doesn't make them less of a fan...and you writing essays to her doesn't make you more of a fan.

I don't know why you can't seem to grasp the concept that I'm just joking most of the time with you, Henri, and a few others...I've said it TIME AND TIME again, but you still take it seriously. It's jokes...Now there are times when I'm serious, but I don't need to point it out as you can't seem to differentiate anyway...

I wasn't a known member on this forum because I DID NOT WANT TO BE... I preferred to lurk and contribute when I felt I had something important to say. Hell, he probably doesn't even remember this, but it was hotboy who encouraged me to socialize more with the forum, so I did. I took a liking to you, Henri, among others and begin joking around with you all...and it grew from there. However, make no mistake about it, you don't know me...I keep telling you I'm NOTHING like I am usually on the forum...in real life, I'm much more reserved, quiet, etc. I don't even cuss in real life...lol

Nonetheless, maybe we should just stop associating (even if it's just random conversation on a forum) if you can't comprehend and differentiate between jokes and when a person is just kidding with you.

Fans are going to complain regardless. Why? Because the majority of Janet's fan base is ridiculously fickle. So defending Janet on a Janet board doesn't have much merit in my eyes. Not to mention it's pointless and counterproductive (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/counterproductive). It's nice that you made videos, but at the same time there are ppl who make videos just to berate other artists. Just look at how Beyonce gets trashed on Youtube. And I'm sure it doesn't take very long to put together a tour. Hell I'm about to throw together this Prison Culture video for my Corrections class in about an hour and call it a day. :rolleyes: I don't have time. :rolleyes:

I never asked you to prove yourself to be a Janet fan. Hell I don't ask anyone to prove anything, unless it's an argument. I'm basing my opinions on the questionable behavior that you've displayed on here. The way you went about displaying your fandom is rather questionable in my eyes. The random outbursts of militancy, passing up the opportunity to see her live, the unnecessary arguments, the lack of participation in related threads, it's all rather questionable. On top of you being an MJ stan, and we all know how they don't take too kindly to Janet.

And everyone on the board likes me so that doesn't come as a surprise. Even if you don't like you, you still like me because I have that effect.

23j6ffd.gif

So I see it is Hotboy that we have to blame for your ridiculousness? :umm:*reports* And didn't he tell you you need to go back to lurking? Ch.... :coffee: And I've already told you how I feel about conversation between the two of us. Your approach and persona on this board just irritates me to the point where I honestly don't even WANT to have a conversation with you. I've told you this before. I don't put you on ignore for reasons that I've already stated. There are times when you're tolerable. But when you come into threads and disagree with me just to argue it because tiring and redundant, even for a tireless rebutter such as myself. :umm: I don't mind the passing conversation, but like I said your approach and the persona you let on here is much of a turn off.

You really think people are going to listen to you dictate on an online forum? :lol: Okay dude. Get off that invisible pedastal. You're no more important than anyone else on here, you're opinions are no more great. :rolleyes: Speaking of your "opinion"...you provided an opinion about something that didn't involve you or your OPINION. You took it upon yourself to question TOF's Janet stan card, out of nowhere. Was THAT necessary for the discussion of his original post? :huh:

You ARE indeed emotionally invested. You wrote your life story as a response to a question that, quite frankly, you didn't need to answer, because in all actuality, TOF's favorite artists should have NOTHING to do with you. His fandom for certain artist should have no baring on your mental stability. You shouldn't care who he "stans" for. But you obviously do. And in addition to that, I'm now convinced you are crazy. :umm: chill the fuck out.

Or go seek help... :coffee:

It seems like much of a conflict of interest that you question whether if ppl will listen to me on an online forum, yet here you are quoting me not once but twice. Way to go Aristotle. :excited::coffee: There are ppl who are important here, and there are ppl who aren't important on here. You may not see it because you might be one of the unimportant ppl. I don't have to say anything, but I think the forum awards will speak volumes for me. 23j6ffd.gif

Sweetie, Freshman year of college in my Freshman Seminar class we had to write our autobiographies as a class assignment. My paper was 23 pages long, and that didn't even include everything in my life. So me typing out my opinions in 4 or 5 lines pales in comparison to my "life story". It's funny how you want to call me crazy and I have no mental stability, but here you are attacking me personally. Like you said, I don't know you. And just like I don't know you, you don't know me. You can call me crazy and mentally unstable, but at least I'm not as immature to attack someone's personal character and pass judgment on someone I don't know personally. Do you see how stupid you just made yourself look? And yet you're still here blabbing your mouth on a topic that does not CONCERN YOU. Again, speak when spoken to. I was not talking to you. Take your ass back to your music thread that no one posts in and stop raping my quote button.

• Downvote 1

Fans are going to complain regardless. Why? Because the majority of Janet's fan base is ridiculously fickle. So defending Janet on a Janet board doesn't have much merit in my eyes. Not to mention it's pointless and counterproductive

You said I don't participate in Janet threads, I said I do and have repeatedly, now it's "counterproductive." Make up your mind, you can't have it both ways...

It's nice that you made videos, but at the same time there are ppl who make videos just to berate other artists. Just look at how Beyonce gets trashed on Youtube.

I don't care about how much Beyonce gets trashed or others who makes videos to berate other artists...that has nothing to do with what I'm referring to.

I said when people began subscribing to my channel, I took that as an opportunity to support and promote Janet via Youtube...and I did that LONG before others like your self began doing it.

And I'm sure it doesn't take very long to put together a tour.

:blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi6Epbi3D0s

And I'm not posting this as I usually do to shamelessly promote myself, lol.

I want you really watch and pay attention...do you understand how long that took to put together? Piecing all of that together so that it looks like one continuous video.....Do you understand the hours/days and the dozens of videos I had to go through to make something like that a reality? :mellow:

...and I did all of that during my free time out of love for Janet and for the fans...because I knew there wasn't going to be Rock Witchu Tour DVD...this was my way of giving the fans the full show.

I never asked you to prove yourself to be a Janet fan.

By saying I'm not a real Janet fan you very much so did that...

And I've already told you how I feel about conversation between the two of us. Your approach and persona on this board just irritates me to the point where I honestly don't even WANT to have a conversation with you.

Very well, we don't have to have conversations anymore, if you're that (to quote hotboy) rattled by my persona, and can't comprehend that it's just jokes most of the time.

I think I've said this to you before, but the ONLY reason I go back and forth with you and Henri and a few others is because I feel you get the joke and understand that for the most part I'm not being serious and that there is no shade involved in anything I say or do... Obviously I was wrong in that assumption, and I'll leave it at that....

It seems like much of a conflict of interest that you question whether if ppl will listen to me on an online forum, yet here you are quoting me not once but twice. Way to go Aristotle. :excited::coffee: There are ppl who are important here, and there are ppl who aren't important on here. You may not see it because you might be one of the unimportant ppl. I don't have to say anything, but I think the forum awards will speak volumes for me. 23j6ffd.gif

Sweetie, Freshman year of college in my Freshman Seminar class we had to write our autobiographies as a class assignment. My paper was 23 pages long, and that didn't even include everything in my life. So me typing out my opinions in 4 or 5 lines pales in comparison to my "life story". It's funny how you want to call me crazy and I have no mental stability, but here you are attacking me personally. Like you said, I don't know you. And just like I don't know you, you don't know me. You can call me crazy and mentally unstable, but at least I'm not as immature to attack someone's personal character and pass judgment on someone I don't know personally. Do you see how stupid you just made yourself look? And yet you're still here blabbing your mouth on a topic that does not CONCERN YOU. Again, speak when spoken to. I was not talking to you. Take your ass back to your music thread that no one posts in and stop raping my quote button.

You are ridiculous.

You think "Forum Awards" are important? :lol: That's really sad. Future congrats on your multiple wins, I hope they make you really happy :lmao:

No one's attacking you personally. You just behave like a crazy individual. Your responses are fuel to the fire. Your fellow "important" posters of the board can see it, whether they choose to let you know is the question. I can only hope you're not like this in your everyday life.

You, for some reason, think you're better than everyone around here. You're ridiculously self-absorbed. Go back and re-read what you just stated. It's really very sad. :coffee:

I don't care about your schooling, your autobiography, your board popularity, your future forum awards ( :lmao: ), your feelings (which I seemed to hurt by spewing my awful "attacks of your personal character"), or your quips of my music. Hell, I wouldn't care if no one on this board liked me...it's not that serious. I don't care about who TOF has acquired stan cards for...AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER. That's the issue here, lest you forgot. All of this other babble you're writing isn't.

You. Are. Crazy. :coffee:

End of story. :dance:

• Upvote 1

You said I don't participate in Janet threads, I said I do and have repeatedly, now it's "counterproductive." Make up your mind, you can't have it both ways...

I don't care about how much Beyonce gets trashed or others who makes videos to berate other artists...that has nothing to do with what I'm referring to.

I said when people began subscribing to my channel, I took that as an opportunity to support and promote Janet via Youtube...and I did that LONG before others like your self began doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi6Epbi3D0s

And I'm not posting this as I usually do to shamelessly promote myself, lol.

I want you really watch and pay attention...do you understand how long that took to put together? Piecing all of that together so that it looks like one continuous video.....Do you understand the hours/days and the dozens of videos I had to go through to make something like that a reality? :mellow:

...and I did all of that during my free time out of love for Janet and for the fans...because I knew there wasn't going to be Rock Witchu Tour DVD...this was my way of giving the fans the full show.

By saying I'm not a real Janet fan you very much so did that...

Very well, we don't have to have conversations anymore, if you're that (to quote hotboy) rattled by my persona, and can comprehend that it's just jokes most of the time.

I think I've said this to you before, but the ONLY reason I go back and forth with you and Henri and a few others is because I feel you get the joke and understand that for the most part I'm not being serious and that there is no shade involved in anything I say or do... Obviously I was wrong in that assumption, and I'll leave it at that....

Participating in a thread means actually contributing something relevant to the topic. That is something you seem to have a problem doing. Why? I'm not sure. Once again, I never asked you to prove yourself. I can say you're not Black. I can say you're not Little Bill. I can say you're not here for Janet. I can say a lot of negative declarative sentences. None of them call for you to disprove any of them. So me saying you're not here for Janet is not questioning your fandom. IDK where you got that from. And I am not, and could never be, rattled by your persona. I am irritated, there is a difference. And I think you know this. I've said it on numerous occasions. I get all the jokes, but after a while it's really time for some new material. I'm not here for the rinse and recycle. :coffee:

You are ridiculous.

You think "Forum Awards" are important? :lol: That's really sad. Future congrats on your multiple wins, I hope they make you really happy :lmao:

No one's attacking you personally. You just behave like a crazy individual. Your responses are fuel to the fire. Your fellow "important" posters of the board can see it, whether they choose to let you know is the question. I can only hope you're not like this in your everyday life.

You, for some reason, think you're better than everyone around here. You're ridiculously self-absorbed. Go back and re-read what you just stated. It's really very sad. :coffee:

I don't care about your schooling, your autobiography, your board popularity, your future forum awards ( :lmao: ), your feelings (which I seemed to hurt by spewing my awful "attacks of your personal character"), or your quips of my music. Hell, I wouldn't care if no one on this board liked me...it's not that serious. I don't care about who TOF has acquired stan cards for...AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER. That's the issue here, lest you not forget. All of this other babble you're writing isn't.

You. Are. Crazy.

And, you seem to be obsessed with your online persona. :coffee:

Yikes.

Wow someone doesn't get the underlying theme of forum awards. But then again, this doesn't come as a surprise considering your last handful of posts. :sigh: LOL you definitely did attack me personally. Calling me crazy and mentally unstable. :lmao: You don't know me. You know nothing about me. Hell you come here once every blue moon and promote your videos of you singing covers at karaoke bars. You don't matter.

It's amazing how you can tell me what I think. :lmao: That's almost as hilarious as when ppl tell me what to do on MY computer. I can do nothing but sit back and laugh. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I could care less how I come off to ANYONE on this board. Hell J. Weezy even told me I take myself too seriously. I could honestly care less what ANY of you think of me. NONE of you are giving me a grade. NONE of you are signing my degree. NONE of you are paying my tuition. NONE of you are doing SHIT for me. The only people that ARE doing something for me is Angie, who is giving me a place to discuss Janet with fellow fans, and the mods who keep me from cussing you bitches out for filth.

YOUR opinion of me doesn't matter, and never will. Why? Because YOU don't matter. Hell I know I come off as being self-absorbed, hell look at my screen name. :lol: You can say whatever you want, but there's no denying that 1. I'm intelligent, 2. I keep it real, and 3. I'm here for Janet. B)

23j6ffd.gif

Wow someone doesn't get the underlying theme of forum awards. But then again, this doesn't come as a surprise considering your last handful of posts. :sigh: LOL you definitely did attack me personally. Calling me crazy and mentally unstable. :lmao: You don't know me. You know nothing about me. Hell you come here once every blue moon and promote your videos of you singing covers at karaoke bars. You don't matter.

It's amazing how you can tell me what I think. :lmao: That's almost as hilarious as when ppl tell me what to do on MY computer. I can do nothing but sit back and laugh. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I could care less how I come off to ANYONE on this board. Hell J. Weezy even told me I take myself too seriously. I could honestly care less what ANY of you think of me. NONE of you are giving me a grade. NONE of you are signing my degree. NONE of you are paying my tuition. NONE of you are doing SHIT for me. The only people that ARE doing something for me is Angie, who is giving me a place to discuss Janet with fellow fans, and the mods who keep me from cussing you bitches out for filth.

YOUR opinion of me doesn't matter, and never will. Why? Because YOU don't matter. Hell I know I come off as being self-absorbed, hell look at my screen name. :lol: You can say whatever you want, but there's no denying that 1. I'm intelligent, 2. I keep it real, and 3. I'm here for Janet. B)

23j6ffd.gif

:lmao: you are such a brat.

I imagine you sounding like Angelica from Rugrats when reading your posts. :lol:

Stay on your high horse, little girl. :lol:

766339_f520.jpg

:lmao: you are such a brat.

I imagine you sounding like Angelica from Rugrats when reading your posts. :lol:

Stay on your high horse, little girl. :lol:

766339_f520.jpg

And it's quite funny, how you come in and pass judgment about me after a handful of posts. Hell I waited a year to say something about TOF. I've read your posts and I already have an idea about you, but I'll keep it to myself until I fully have a feel for your personality. Perhaps you should take note. ;)

I honestly don't even know why you came in this thread thinking you and your font actually mattered. :unsure:

Oh and here's the shade: :lmao:

And it's quite funny, how you come in and pass judgment about me after a handful of posts. Hell I waited a year to say something about TOF. I've read your posts and I already have an idea about you, but I'll keep it to myself until I fully have a feel for your personality. Perhaps you should take note. ;)

I honestly don't even know why you came in this thread thinking you and your font actually mattered. :unsure:

I've been knowing who you were, I've been a member of the boards at 2 different times. In 2001-2003 when I mostly lurked. And then from 2004 until the JJForum.com board closed.

You've always been like this.

If you don't remember me, it's probably because I don't post very often...I have a life outside of the board. And I wouldn't change that for the world.

Unlike you, I couldn't care any less if you "pass judgement" about me :lmao: Nigga, I don't know you from Adam. Hit me with ya best shot...FIRE AWAAAAAAAAAY! :lmao:

You're pathetic. Now run along. I believe we were discussing how ILL ThatOtherFan's Janet vs. Beyoncé video was until you fuckin ruined it, like you do in every fuckin thread, with that "I'm the fuckin shit" fuckery you fuckin post. Fall the fuck back.

And I mean this in the nicest way possible :blush:

I've been knowing who you were, I've been a member of the boards at 2 different times. In 2001-2003 when I mostly lurked. And then from 2004 until the JJForum.com board closed.

You've always been like this.

If you don't remember me, it's probably because I don't post very often...I have a life outside of the board. And I wouldn't change that for the world.

Unlike you, I couldn't care any less if you "pass judgement" about me :lmao: Nigga, I don't know you from Adam. Hit me with ya best shot...FIRE AWAAAAAAAAAY! :lmao:

You're pathetic. Now run along. I believe we were discussing how ILL ThatOtherFan's Janet vs. Beyoncé video was until you fuckin ruined it, like you do in every fuckin thread, with that "I'm the fuckin shit" fuckery you fuckin post. Fall the fuck back.

And I mean this in the nicest way possible :blush:

Save your sorries. :rolleyes: You don't know me. I didn't even come into contact with you until 2009. You rarely posted, so I barely paid any attention to you. You don't know me. That's the thing. And I, not that I would ever want to, don't know you either. But once again, I'll wait a while to get a feel for your personality before I even conclude what your personality is. Again, perhaps you should take note. :excited:

DEATH @ you thinking any thread on this board has ever stayed on topic. And I have you upset! The profanity. The name calling. The anger. Yesssss! Give it to me! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And you will continue to come back. Why? BECAUSE I OWN YOU. :lmao:

No see I don't think I'm the fucking shit. You think I'm the fucking shit, that's why all on this! :lmao:B) You can call me what you want, but everyone recognizes my genius. DJ-Y2K hates my guts, but even he has admitted that I am intelligent and will make a good lawyer. See how you don't matter? :excited:

Save your sorries. :rolleyes: You don't know me. I didn't even come into contact with you until 2009. You rarely posted, so I barely paid any attention to you. You don't know me. That's the thing. And I, not that I would ever want to, don't know you either. But once again, I'll wait a while to get a feel for your personality before I even conclude what your personality is. Again, perhaps you should take note. :excited:

DEATH @ you thinking any thread on this board has ever stayed on topic. And I have you upset! The profanity. The name calling. The anger. Yesssss! Give it to me! And you will continue to come back. Why? BECAUSE I OWN YOU.

No see I don't think I'm the fucking shit. You think I'm the fucking shit, that's why all on this! :lmao:B) You can call me what you want, but everyone recognizes my genius. DJ-Y2K hates my guts, but even he has admitted that I am intelligent and will make a good lawyer. See how you don't matter? :excited:

I come back because I love the DRAMA! :excited: I'm playing you like a game, my friend! You keep coming with these long drawn out responses that I don't even fully read :lol:

:lmao: I'm not mad, I almost pissed my pants due to the laughter my response generated for myself :lol:

You've really been speaking to deaf ears for the past couple posts. I've already made my point. You gave your opinion about something that wasn't necessary or even asked for. This thread was about a Janet vs. Beyoncé video (which was actually generall on topic before YOU messed it up) not about whether or not TOF stans for Janet. Yet you took it there because you're bothered that you feel he cares more for Mike than he does Janet. For what reason? No one knows :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think you'd make a good lawyer. I think you'd make a terrible one. You'd spend 96% of the time talking to the jury and the judge about your education, your popularity, and your... :lmao: ... FUTURE FORUM AWARDS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've made my point, I've WON homie. Now, I'm just acting like the cat who walks back and forth taunting the dog who's stuck on the leash...bahahaha! :lmao:

LOL @ you trying to talk about long drawn out responses, yet you're doing the same thing. :lmao: Go to the corner with your dunce cap. :lmao:

I've been speaking to deaf ears, yet you're still here responding. Contradiction #2. Not to mention, you can't HEAR online text, you read it. #TheKnowledge.

Additionally, as I've said, YOUR opinion doesn't matter because YOU don't matter. I can't wait for you to understand that. :excited:

And you continue to say "You won" in all of these little run ins that we have. Like I tell everyone on here, if you have to cosign self-validation..... :whistle:

LOL @ you trying to talk about long drawn out responses, yet you're doing the same thing. :lmao: Go to the corner with your dunce cap. :lmao:

I've been speaking to deaf ears, yet you're still here responding. Contradiction #2. Not to mention, you can't HEAR online text, you read it. #TheKnowledge.

Additionally, as I've said, YOUR opinion doesn't matter because YOU don't matter. I can't wait for you to understand that. :excited:

And you continue to say "You won" in all of these little run ins that we have. Like I tell everyone on here, if you have to cosign self-validation..... :whistle:

I won Nigga. :lmao: Stay bothered :lmao: I'm off to my new topic about "Grenade" by Bruno Mars. Keep having your little dreams about your forum awards, Fido. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Participating in a thread means actually contributing something relevant to the topic. That is something you seem to have a problem doing. Why? I'm not sure.

You said I didn't contribute to Janet related threads specifically before I became known to the forum...I explain how I contributed to threads, and how I was there for Janet in the past before I was known to everyone else...and then you said that was "counterproductive," like I said you can't have it both ways...

Once again, I never asked you to prove yourself. I can say you're not Black. I can say you're not Little Bill. I can say you're not here for Janet. I can say a lot of negative declarative sentences. None of them call for you to disprove any of them. So me saying you're not here for Janet is not questioning your fandom.

But you did question my fandom, you SPECIFICALLY said I'm a fake stan and an opportunist, and that I'm only truly here for Mike. That's questioning my fandom...and as I've proven, though I love Mike just as much, I'm undoubtedly a Janet Jackson fan. Also, I've shown how I have displayed my fandom in various ways, which you were unaware of because I choose not to brag about it.

And I am not, and could never be, rattled by your persona. I am irritated, there is a difference.

It's the same thing and you're obviously very rattled by my persona...and if the joke(s) is stale simply ignore it. You choose to interact with me just as much as I choose to interact with you.

However, if you are that bothered and irritated by what's suppose to be simple jokes then it will cease from this point forward. You should take the time to get to know me outside the forum if you're that irritated by my humor, though I know you won't...so it is what is...