Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

Hopefully ya'll will believe me when I tell you she's the best performer since Janet. B)

Yes, she's the best of the new girls...this I will admit (though I'm not really into any of the new girls, lol). I was blown away by alot of what I saw...She still don't want a day with Janhova though :coffee: As my video proves :excited:

Was that name calling necessary? :rolleyes:

And everyone already knows you're here for Michael. You're opportunistic when it comes to Janet.

I didn't do any name calling... :rolleyes:

I'm here for BOTH Janhova and Michael Josephus Christson...and I will snatch anyone who even attempts to come for either one of them. :coffee:

You KNOW I'm a Janet stan, so I don't know why you're trying me. :sigh:

Not a fan of Beyonce's at all. But as always, you did a ridiculously excellent job with the video TOF! I, for one, definitely saw it as a legitamate "vs." video...but I definitely caught the subtle shade :excited: Bey is a good performer, I wouldn't put her near Janet at all though. She just doesn't have what Janet's got. Which is clearly on display in here. :blush:

TOF, you really should look into pursuing this type of thing as a profession, or at least a side gig...you're very talented. I've probably watched your Mike/Janet video close to 50 times now, I just showed my family the video yesterday (as we're all BIG Mike/Janet fans) and they LOVED it!

Not a fan of Beyonce's at all. But as always, you did a ridiculously excellent job with the video TOF! I, for one, definitely saw it as a legitamate "vs." video...but I definitely caught the subtle shade :excited: Bey is a good performer, I wouldn't put her near Janet at all though. She just doesn't have what Janet's got. Which is clearly on display in here. :blush:

TOF, you really should look into pursuing this type of thing as a profession, or at least a side gig...you're very talented. I've probably watched your Mike/Janet video close to 50 times now, I just showed my family the video yesterday (as we're all Mike/Janet fans) and they LOVED it!

Thank you!!!!!

This means alot...I'm glad you're family likes the Mike and Janet vid too. That's cool that you showed it to someone else. lol

I want to pursue it, I don't know...I lack confidence, lol.

And I'm glad you caught the shade. Since others couldn't see it :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

You are fake, and I've told you this before. Everyone knows that you're here for Michael. In all of 2008 and 2009, you were a nobody until attached your name on to mine and Henri's for board popularity. Why? I don't know because you're still a nobody, and no one cares. In all of 2008 and 2009, you were never so militant for Janet like you are now. That's the first thing that made me second guess you being here. You were NEVER like you were in 2008 or 2009. So please save it. All the world is a stage, and you've been giving your command performance all of 2010. On top of that, you're opportunistic when it comes to Janet. You use situations to prove that you're the huge Janet stan to mask the fact that you're not really here for her. Case and point, the VH1 thread. Why didn't YOU write an email to VH1? Why didn't YOU do it since you were so outraged? Why were you begging ME to do it, instead of YOU doing it since you're so militant for Janet? This was proceeded by Amanda Schinke of PETA that made those statements about Janet and Mike. You being a Mike stan, you would've dragged the bitch on Twitter. The MJ fans that I follow and follow me dragged her and emailed her. You didn't. Why not? She came for JJ and MJ and you did NOTHING. I even posted her email address, telephone number, and Twitter page. And still, you did NOTHIN. That was strikes two and three. Next to that, you never make any Janet threads, whether if it was here, the old PJ, or on JJ.net unless it was news you jacked from J|X. You've never actively participated in any of my Janet threads other than to cause unnecessary arguments, or try and take credit for the Scriptures thread that A) wasn't even your idea, B) not your thread, and C) weren't the only participant in the thread. I have yet to see you post ANYTHING in the "Praise Thread", the "True Life Thread", or any thread that's exalting Janet's name unless it's your usual tomfoolery ("I'm so iconic and legendary :excited: ")(:rolleyes:). Additionally, Henri even called you out for having the chance to see Janet, but didn't go for whatever reason. A REAL stan would've gone. Hell I even missed a day of class to go to the Discipline album signing. You obviously are not a stan, a fan, or at least a fair weather fan. In my eyes, you're below the J|X regulars in rank.

Just admit it. You're not here for Janet.

You are fake, and I've told you this before. Everyone knows that you're here for Michael. In all of 2008 and 2009, you were a nobody until attached your name on to mine and Henri's for board popularity. Why? I don't know because you're still a nobody, and no one cares. In all of 2008 and 2009, you were never so militant for Janet like you are now. That's the first thing that made me second guess you being here. You were NEVER like you were in 2008 or 2009. So please save it. All the world is a stage, and you've been giving your command performance all of 2010. On top of that, you're opportunistic when it comes to Janet. You use situations to prove that you're the huge Janet stan to mask the fact that you're not really here for her. Case and point, the VH1 thread. Why didn't YOU write an email to VH1? Why didn't YOU do it since you were so outraged? Why were you begging ME to do it, instead of YOU doing it since you're so militant for Janet? This was proceeded by Amanda Schinke of PETA that made those statements about Janet and Mike. You being a Mike stan, you would've dragged the bitch on Twitter. The MJ fans that I follow and follow me dragged her and emailed her. You didn't. Why not? She came for JJ and MJ and you did NOTHING. I even posted her email address, telephone number, and Twitter page. And still, you did NOTHIN. That was strikes two and three. Next to that, you never make any Janet threads, whether if it was here, the old PJ, or on JJ.net unless it was news you jacked from J|X. You've never actively participated in any of my Janet threads other than to cause unnecessary arguments, or try and take credit for the Scriptures thread that A) wasn't even your idea, B) not your thread, and C) weren't the only participant in the thread. I have yet to see you post ANYTHING in the "Praise Thread", the "True Life Thread", or any thread that's exalting Janet's name unless it's your usual tomfoolery ("I'm so iconic and legendary :excited: ")(:rolleyes:). Additionally, Henri even called you out for having the chance to see Janet, but didn't go for whatever reason. A REAL stan would've gone. Hell I even missed a day of class to go to the Discipline album signing. You obviously are not a stan, a fan, or at least a fair weather fan. In my eyes, you're below the J|X regulars in rank.

Just admit it. You're not here for Janet.

:rolleyes:

Don't you think he's at least a "fan" since he put the time, effort, and went through the trouble of making not one but TWO fantastic Janet related videos? This was done on his own time, on his own terms...no one forced him to do it. A "non-fan" wouldn't spend time doing that.

Why are you so emotionally invested in his fandom for ANY artist anyway? Don't say you aren't, you wrote a damn rage filled novel as a response. :umm: We all can like whoever we want to like. You're really doin too much :sigh: and you sound borderline psycho here... :blink: