Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

You said I didn't contribute to Janet related threads specifically before I became known to the forum...I explain how I contributed to threads, and how I was there for Janet in the past before I was known to everyone else...and then you said that was "counterproductive," like I said you can't have it both ways...

But you did question my fandom, you SPECIFICALLY said I'm a fake stan and an opportunist, and that I'm only truly here for Mike. That's questioning my fandom...and as I've proven, though I love Mike just as much, I'm undoubtedly a Janet Jackson fan. Also, I've shown how I have shown my fandom in various ways, which you were unaware of because I choose not to brag about it.

It's the same thing and you're obviously very rattled by my persona...and if the joke(s) is stale simply ignore it. You choose to interact with me just as much as I choose to interact with you.

However, if you are that bothered and irritated by what's suppose to be simple jokes then it will cease from this point forward. You should take the time to get to know me outside the forum if you're that irritated by my humor, though I know you won't...so it is what is...

No, I said you don't contribute anything other than your usual tomfoolery of "I'm so legendary and iconic :excited: " :rolleyes:

I didn't question your fandom. I just said I think you're fake and explaining my reasoning. I never questioned it. If I were to question it, I would have said, "are you here for Janet?" THAT, my friend, is questioning your fandom. I never minded your "humor", to say the least. I said I am irritated by your constant tomfoolery and your constant disagreements just for the sake of arguing.

No, I said you don't contribute anything other than your usual tomfoolery of "I'm so legendary and iconic :excited: " :rolleyes:

I didn't question your fandom. I just said I think you're fake and explaining my reasoning. I never questioned it. If I were to question it, I would have said, "are you here for Janet?" THAT, my friend, is questioning your fandom. I never minded your "humor", to say the least. I said I am irritated by your constant tomfoolery and your constant disagreements just for the sake of arguing.

And I've shown that I have contributed more than that...and you responded that it was "counterproductive." Again, you can't have it both ways.

You're being technical for the sake of argument. Saying one is a fake fan is questioning their fandom, and that's exactly what you did.

And I've shown that I have contributed more than that...and you responded that it was "counterproductive." Again, you can't have it both ways.

You're being technical for the sake of argument. Saying one is a fake fan is questioning their fandom, and that's exactly what you did.

I said counterproductive for defending Janet on a Janet Board. :mellow:

And I'm not being technical. I made a general statement. I stated an opinion. I never questioned you. I questioned you in the past, and that's how I came to my conclusion. Just been observant of your behavior. That's all.

Kick back and enjoy it, because I'm probably getting banned soon :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You won't get banned, not for what Austineisha claims to have reported you for. You may get a warning, or possibly suspended for a day or two at the most (but that's a long shot).

I said counterproductive for defending Janet on a Janet Board. :mellow:

And I'm not being technical. I made a general statement. I stated an opinion. I never questioned you. I questioned you in the past, and that's how I came to my conclusion. Just been observant of your behavior. That's all.

Yes, but I was responding to your claims that I didn't participate in Janet related threads...specifically before I became known to the forum...I told you how I participated and also defended Janet. Also, if you were around at that time you would know that it wasn't counterproductive as practically every other Janet thread someone was complaining and/or bitching about 20YO and Discipline.

You are being technical and that's not a general statement...you flat out said I'm not a fan. Which beside being not true, is definitely questioning my fandom.

You are being technical and that's not a general statement...you flat out said I'm not a fan. Which beside being not true, is definitely questioning my fandom.

He always does it, arguments with him become a game of semantics. He tries to weasel his way out any way possible.

And you are a shit stirrer and opportunist like he says. That's why y'all are made for each other :coffee: But I know you have a good heart :blush:

Yes, but I was responding to your claims that I didn't participate in Janet related threads...specifically before I became known to the forum...I told you how I participated and also defended Janet. Also, if you were around at that time you would know that it wasn't counterproductive as practically every other Janet thread someone was complaining and/or bitching about 20YO and Discipline.

You mistook what I said and applied it to something else. :sigh: I know what the board was like back then. I went back and read a good number of the threads. And I was there during Discipline, and unfortunately I was on J|X during Discipline as well. :sigh:

And I'm not being technical. I just stated an opinion. I can see how you say I'm questioning you, but I'm not. I'm just stating what I've observed over the past year.

He always does it, arguments with him become a game of semantics. He tries to weasel his way out any way possible.

And you are a shit stirrer and opportunist like he says. That's why y'all are made for each other :coffee: But I know you have a good heart :blush:

Which he is doing with me at this very moment, but I'm use to that with him... :sigh:

No I am not. :rolleyes: I joke around, but that's it... <_< And yes I do have a good heart. :blush:

You mistook what I said and applied it to something else. :sigh: I know what the board was like back then. I went back and read a good number of the threads. And I was there during Discipline, and unfortunately I was on J|X during Discipline as well. :sigh:

And I'm not being technical. I just stated an opinion. I can see how you say I'm questioning you, but I'm not. I'm just stating what I've observed over the past year.

I didn't mistake anything...you're being "technical" about this too... :rolleyes: The 20YO and especially the Discipline era is why I stopped visiting J/X regularly... :sigh: The mods let them get away with so much during that time.

You are being technical...there is no way that you didn't question my fandom with you said.