Dating Rules Forum Style

Bailey

For those of us that need to know , just dont know, and know all too well, lets start our own handbook for rules of dating and dealing with folks, Im asking for yo contributions because I have learned alot from this board about the do's and don'ts

If you break up dont expect your ex NOT to have sex, they was not a virgin when you met so dont think they aint fucking -Bezbe

If you met a dude on a sex site dont expect much other than sex most times they a hoe anyway....

feel free to add i need my own guide book it seems in the 21st century the game has changed so tell me what you know about the game?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Don't abandon all of your friends because you want to focus on your relationship

-No one likes a robotic/routine lifestyle so don't have robotic standards for your relationship keep it exciting

-Clubbing together is a no, especially if its one you frequented before you entered your relationship, old flames alert!

-Having sex too quickly will most likely alter the purpose of the relationship

-Give them their space and make them look forward to seeing you

I think it's fine to go clubbin' together as long as their not always with me. LOL!

sorry but clubbin together does not work, I have seen many a pair purposely parted by homos on sum moe shit trying to cause drama, two guys dating in the club is drama waiting to happen

-Don't abandon all of your friends because you want to focus on your relationship

-No one likes a robotic/routine lifestyle so don't have robotic standards for your relationship keep it exciting

-Clubbing together is a no, especially if its one you frequented before you entered your relationship, old flames alert!

-Having sex too quickly will most likely alter the purpose of the relationship

-Give them their space and make them look forward to seeing you

you just said everything I wanted to say. I'm goin through the abondonment thing with a friend who just started datng this dude cut all of his friends off. he even has to call us blocked now :angry: but their relationdhip is falling apart when it goes we still gone b boys but not as close as before

and I'm getting even better with the giving space thing bcuz I'm so used to texting and calling all day but giving space makes our time togeather even better

do not let the ex keep playing with your emotions because they know how to push your buttons, I got mad as hell thinking this silly ho regards me as a toy

Do not think you can be friends with an asshole, like Bezebe said if they treated you like shit while you were together he aint getting any better

Do not think they will stop "living" over you the real game players only out for themselves which means they will do shit that may hurt you just to do it

damn disrespect, sometimes they "cool" when they want to be, dont be a "yes" man/woman, learn to say no and mean it even when you want to say yes

I find it helps to look at plenty of people you think are more attractive it helps to make you believe yes there are other fish in the sea

I've heard its not a good idea to go clubbin together but I've actually seen couples who DO and the nite was fine. It just depends. Some couples will walk out with an argument ahead and some won't.

For the ones who are saying DON'T ..What happens if you wanna go out to dance w/ ya baby?

I guess that hat is self explanatory y'all on some "ATL" shit :lol: :lol:

me and mine were@ the club on friday we danced we huged and kissed afterwards not 1 problem all nite

Did you go to the gay club? I asked that because you know it would be way more problems at the gay for either one of you far getting hit and that kind of shyt. But I guess it all comes down to how close you and your significant other is and how much you will be willing to tolerate.

Me I know I don't go to the club and shyt with my nigga because other hoes always wanting him and be on that jealous bullshyt so I rather go out by myself or wit my bitches. I refuse to fight over dick and yeah these hoes ain't worth getting a ticket for.

on the club topic

from personal experience my baby and I... with his str8 (usually female) friends go to str8 clubs and bars... we don't dance on each other or any kind of PDA but we don't need that... i dance with the girls.. he doesn't dance... we drink.. no drama.. no gays... no awkward run-ins...

the last time we went to a gay club was July for a birthday and we had fun.. but we have rules..

i've been in this relationship for a year

do not let the ex keep playing with your emotions because they know how to push your buttons, I got mad as hell thinking this silly ho regards me as a toy

Do not think you can be friends with an asshole, like Bezebe said if they treated you like shit while you were together he aint getting any better

Do not think they will stop "living" over you the real game players only out for themselves which means they will do shit that may hurt you just to do it

damn disrespect, sometimes they "cool" when they want to be, dont be a "yes" man/woman, learn to say no and mean it even when you want to say yes

I find it helps to look at plenty of people you think are more attractive it helps to make you believe yes there are other fish in the sea

the "ex" isn't a dating rule... u shouldn't even be talking to him...

Not with me and mine. When we go out, we drink, dance and keep it going. The ones that have a problem with it are the ones trying to hit on someone in the club.

:lol: True cause I'm use to catching when I go out and I wouldn't want my boo to get mad. But yeah thats another issue do you dance with other men while your out at the club with your man?