Dating Rules Forum Style

Bailey

I've been reading the replies on the "Going clubbin w/ya boo" topic..

LET'S GET ONE THING CLEAR ... NO ONE ..gay,str8,black,white,purple or pink ...NO ONE is above any drama that can INDEED take place. When there is PEOPLE. There is always the possibility for DRAMA.

well der der duh.. but when at a gay club... the possibilities goes up 40%

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It aint even about that ..there's alot of ppl who dont mind their dude or chick dancing with someone else..ITS JUST A DANCE -NO FUCKING is involved last I recalled.. :lol:

See that is what I tried to tell my boo. but shyt you know how these niggas can be when it come to they gurl they get to over protective and want you only for themselves

:lol: :lol: Same here but that is kind of my point. When you go out with your man you can't act as you would by yourself and I hate that. <_<

i can :umm:

That was my indirect point ..while some are having this "that could never happen to me attitude" ..

so... you're stating obvious... that theres no such thing as a "drama-free" relationship... :rolleyes: thanx

the "ex" isn't a dating rule... u shouldn't even be talking to him...

we would have had our one year Dec 12 <_< and your right I should never speak to him and im hoping it stays that way he has gone complete hoe on you, now that he is in the "city" he is fucking every black dick he can sit on and has gone all out, brand new completely nude pics that are open for everyone to see...."hoe here cum get at me"

:lol: True cause I'm use to catching when I go out and I wouldn't want my boo to get mad. But yeah thats another issue do you dance with other men while your out at the club with your man?

that depends on what kinda relationship you in esp when it comes to da gays :coffee: personally on the real maybe im just old fashion but this is another topic indeed, anywho I am loyal as all hell, I dont want anybody else when Im with you because I have you, and I expect you will be the same, im not for fucking other people, I dont want other people in our bed im just like no.

we would have had our one year Dec 12 <_< and your right I should never speak to him and im hoping it stays that way he has gone complete hoe on you, now that he is in the "city" he is fucking every black dick he can sit on and has gone all out, brand new completely nude pics that are open for everyone to see...."hoe here cum get at me"

whatever site u seeing that one.. u need to exit and not try to worry about what he's doing...

ohhh what does it do? :o i dont do PDA but thats me, do you

Im helping to break down barriers so YOU can one day start being comfortable to do so.. :shifty:

AND also..I like to get a shock out of ppl and challenge their perception of what a gay man looks like. So when they seen two normal/street looking dudes doing things like this..It makes them aware that you cant instantly identify a gay man anymore. Its 2010 folks! Thats the statement Im tryna make.

Im helping to break down barriers so YOU can one day start being comfortable to do so.. :shifty:

AND also..I like to get a shock out of ppl and challenge their perception of what a gay man looks like. So when they seen two normal/street looking dudes doing things like this..It makes them aware that you cant instantly identify a gay man anymore. Its 2010 folks! Thats the statement Im tryna make.

well you might wanna not hold yo sneakers together like that it looks like you protecting yo little poo tang. Im just sayin no hate tho :rolleyes: spread ya legs nigga let ya balls ---------->