Dating Rules Forum Style

Bailey

i'm not a Player... :mellow: *exits*

we are all players, the world of life is a game, and you either play to win, refuse to play and lose by default, but you have no choice in the game, it is what it is I didnt chose it dont want it, hate it, but if I chose to pretend for example that all these "rules" dont exist and we live in a pretty world, im going 0-99 for real

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are all players, the world of life is a game, and you either play to win, refuse to play and lose by default, but you have no choice in the game, it is what it is I didnt chose it dont want it, hate it, but if I chose to pretend for example that all these "rules" dont exist and we live in a pretty world, im going 0-99 for real

COMPLETELY agree ..I say it all the time ..its ALL A GAME. You have to learn to play it are you'll get burned. Its like chess,if you will. Someone is gonna have to call checkmate first..and YOU want to be the one to do it.

i don't take life as a game... a game is not reality... life is not measured by "winning" or "losing"... in life you don't get to "start over" or play for another team.... that philosophy is just plain unacceptable...

Did you go to the gay club? I asked that because you know it would be way more problems at the gay for either one of you far getting hit and that kind of shyt. But I guess it all comes down to how close you and your significant other is and how much you will be willing to tolerate.

Me I know I don't go to the club and shyt with my nigga because other hoes always wanting him and be on that jealous bullshyt so I rather go out by myself or wit my bitches. I refuse to fight over dick and yeah these hoes ain't worth getting a ticket for.

yea it was a gay club but everything was fine

It aint even about that ..there's alot of ppl who dont mind their dude or chick dancing with someone else..ITS JUST A DANCE -NO FUCKING is involved last I recalled.. :lol:

agreed