The hotboy appreciation thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOTASS! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

He's so influential! I've taken so many of his CLASSIC lines and adapted them as my own! DESPITE what others say he was the FIRST person to call Janet Janhova on this forum and in the fan community...obviously it stuck! :excited:

He also was probably one of the first people on the forum to take the time to get to know me. It was he who encouraged me to be open on forum. Without him, I wouldn't be the LEGENDARY ICON you see before you! :yep:

I love you HOTASS! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

HOTASS! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

He's so influential! I've taken so many of his CLASSIC lines and adapted them as my own! DESPITE what others say he was the FIRST person to call Janet Janhova on this forum and in the fan community...obviously it stuck! :excited:

He also was probably one of the first people on the forum to take the time to get to know me. It was he who encouraged me to be open on forum. Without him, I wouldn't be the LEGENDARY ICON you see before you! :yep:

I love you HOTASS! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I should give you a negative for typing some of that.. :rolleyes:

Without me, you chirren would be lost.. :filenails:

:blush:

It's on my list, but so far I've only got the single. Californication is one of the greatest albums ever. :wub:

:thumbup:

I'ma download it over the weekend..Ugh, I remember when "Scar Tissue" came out..I instantly fell in love..all the singles they released were perfect. :blush:

Archived