Sextina Aguilera scores her 5th number 1 hot 100 single this week...

King Baby

You know for those of you who said she was a flop.

:filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails:

Maroon 5 score their second Hot 100 number one and Christina Aguilera her fifth – and first since Lady Marmalade with Lil’ Kim, Mya and Pink back in 2001 – as Moves Likes Jagger climbs three places to the top. It replaces Katy Perry’s Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.), which drops 1-5 after two weeks in charge.

Remaining the nation’s biggest airplay hit for a third consecutive week, Moves Like Jagger is also now the biggest digital seller, having shifted 217,000 downloads last week.

And it goes like this...

Take me by the tongue

And I'll know you

Kiss me 'til you're drunk

And I'll show you

All the moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

I've got the mooooOOooOOoooves like Jagger

ogjsbc.gif

I'm in love with the song - almost infatuated - but I think I'd enjoy it just as much without Christina's "feature".

Her feature along with the verses aren't needed. They could have been just instrumental parts for all I care.

I'm in love with the song - almost infatuated - but I think I'd enjoy it just as much without Christina's "feature".

Agreed!

I'm happy he called christina, because i'm a fan of hers and I want her to do good. But any of these pop chicks could have sang that hook and I would still love the song. At the end of the day, she's featured on the track. She's not the star. But Rhianna has collected 10 #1s and half of them are features or duets, so at the end of the day a hit is a hit.

Archived