Happy 30th birthday, Beyonce

---

I'm surprised to not see this thread take off. I figured there would be the best guys against the best queens and there was gonna be some fighting, some shading, a few gif/jpg wars, 15+ pages of messiness, Bey stans pissed off, the works. But it hasn't even gone to 2 pages or reached 10 posts.

Oh well, next topic :coffee:

I'm surprised to not see this thread take off. I figured there would be the best guys against the best queens and there was gonna be some fighting, some shading, a few gif/jpg wars, 15+ pages of messiness, Bey stans pissed off, the works. But it hasn't even gone to 2 pages or reached 10 posts.

Oh well, next topic :coffee:

It's a fake video.

YES IT IS!!!

I'm following the person who does her voice on twitter. He NAILS her voice in each video!

Whitney: "Hey baby, aren't you Nick Cannon's wife? Yes, my lord..."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just can't! :lmao:

That "Yes, my lord..." was too much. :lmao:

And I love Aretha's facial expressions when Maya Angelou was reciting a poem. :lmao:

That "Yes, my lord..." was too much. :lmao:

And I love Aretha's facial expressions when Maya Angelou was reciting a poem. :lmao:

Have you seen this:

If not, just watch the first few secs...Whitney is in the first minute! lol The whole video is good though.

Aretha is the "ciara" of the Patti Labelle videos. She is the queen and she does not like ANY of the other girls coming for her throne! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived