Sass Vixen Madonna disses fans and Lady Gaga

King Baby

Don't.

You know ur in denial right?

How can you say that?

If Madonna's next album flops, which it could well do (ala American Life, Candy), and if Janet's next album is a good success, then it will do alot for Janet. Rememember Janet is a whole 7 years younger than Madonna.

How du know that Janet won't surge whilst Madonna dwindles in to pension age. How do you Janet's success in her current tour won't lead to new arena tours that break Madonna's record. Madonna did the same as Janet's doing now. The drowned World tour was a little tour, just like Number ones is, and that tour lead to the big tours Madonna's on now.

If and if some more... I highly doubt ur theories.. But you'll see

Not surprised to see the usual suspects doing the most and TwistedMOOSE still sounds like a broken record. Eek.

and :lmao: at anyone that thinks Madonna would blatantly diss someone like that. She's always subtle with her shade so I doubt she said this.

Yeah, apparently Madonna's rep denied that she said that.

Don't.

You know ur in denial right?

How can you say that?

If Madonna's next album flops, which it could well do (ala American Life, Candy), and if Janet's next album is a good success, then it will do alot for Janet. Rememember Janet is a whole 7 years younger than Madonna.

How du know that Janet won't surge whilst Madonna dwindles in to pension age. How do you Janet's success in her current tour won't lead to new arena tours that break Madonna's record. Madonna did the same as Janet's doing now. The drowned World tour was a little tour, just like Number ones is, and that tour lead to the big tours Madonna's on now.

LOL. hun Madonna plays STADIUMS. Janet performing 100+ plus dates in area's still wont beat Madonna's.

Drowned world was NOT a little tour, hun. She still played area's & the ticket prices were sky high at the time.

Madonna has proven to be the better business woman... does her music suck? yes... does she know how to get get fan base together to support her? yes

Janet will never be the queen of pop Madonna still has that touring record among other things over Janet stat wise.... Janet is ALOT more talented and a much better singer and dancer but unfortunately that doesn't translate to album sells or touring records...

Also another reason is Janet age the pop world simply won't allow older women to get so far... if she was a bit younger maybe 37 or 39 she could pull it off and even at that age ur pushing it. Of course I would love for Janet to do the damn thing and find her lane musically again she really should release something soon because I miss her.

It's sad but true, but what is also true is that Janet is loved, by us, and we know, when I put them DVDs in I remember, I know, they do too, they just need reminding, Janet knows, im still waiting on that induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Im ready for us to riot that bitch if she miss another year. :filenails:

as much as i understand and support you twistedvelvet Madonna's hard candy was far from flop! it sold 3.9mill copies worldwide and debuted number 1 in 40 countries ..i yes i feel like 4minutes with j timberlake helped that album selll but thats not the point..it was still successful

when madonna releases an album..and if gaga fan dont blackball her like they did with xtina after those nasty comments ..she will debut at top every chart on earth..while Janet may on debut atop the us chart..

Janet doesnt even want to give europe a proper extensive tour !! no second leg..and she did so few dates..how is she going to make a splash on the charts there with an album release

you're delusional if you think she'll have a stadium tour... and the top selling album of that year...

She could if she went alll out with promotion hit single after hit single...but lets be real..janet herself just seems disinterested ...she didn't pimp her peak...and she wont do it now ..i wouldnt be suprised if she just put the album out and refuses to promote it

Two great minds will be on this next album. It will be a hit, I know it. Whether it will be #1 will depend on her promotion and her fans now. Just mark my words and quote me if you'd like. I may be stretching, but I do feel she wants to take the music world by storm again. I hope she will, and with the work I know is going into this album, she will.

Archived