B. Slade (Tonéx) Takes Janet Jackson's "I Get Lonely" To Church

ThatOtherFan

LOVE to see ppl put their own spin to classics ..That boy is BEYOND talented ..he could EASILY sing these so called R&B male singers under the fuckin table,like SERIOULSY :mellow: Usher,Trey,Chris,Neyo wouldn't want a day :mellow:

Anyway ..I guess when you listen to the lyrics it can easily be structured into a gopsel song

:rolleyes:

It's good...I've never really listened to Tonex before this (I knew of him and that he was a Janet stan, lol), but I like this nonetheless. I think it's good.

His voice CAN'T be denied ..PERIOD. You rarely see male singers have vocal acrobatics. I would love to see him and Beyonce go at it..

LOVE to see ppl put their own spin to classics ..That boy is BEYOND talented ..he could EASILY sing these so called R&B male singers under the fuckin table,like SERIOULSY :mellow: Usher,Trey,Chris,Neyo wouldn't want a day :mellow:

Anyway ..I guess when you listen to the lyrics it can easily be structured into a gopsel song

Yes, he's very talented.

I love his voice he is a big fan of Janet

Didn't he write some tracks for Janet, but she never recorded them? Something like that? :unsure:

Didn't he write some tracks for Janet, but she never recorded them? Something like that? :unsure:

No...Janet didn't want to record that shit he wrote for her. Bitch should have known better than to present that shit to the Goddess. Talking about how he was gonna make Janet sing...he was gonna make Janet get laughed at for those songs :umm:

His voice CAN'T be denied ..PERIOD. You rarely see male singers have vocal acrobatics. I would love to see him and Beyonce go at it..

Lawd, I could only imagine the screaming match that would take place between him and Beyonce. :lol:

No...Janet didn't want to record that shit he wrote for her. Bitch should have known better than to present that shit to the Goddess. Talking about how he was gonna make Janet sing...he was gonna make Janet get laughed at for those songs :umm:

I think I heard one of the tracks...it was okay.

You never know what Janet could've did with them though. I mean, look at the demos Neyo recorded for Discipline. If you just heard those, without Janet's version of them...you would probably say the same "that is not right for Janet, at all"

I think I heard one of the tracks...it was okay.

You never know what Janet could've did with them though. I mean, look at the demos Neyo recorded for Discipline. If you just heard those, without Janet's version of them...you would probably say the same "that is not right for Janet, at all"

Whoever told you that lied. The difference between his and Neyo's is that Neyo's were workable and written good. B's were just straight up and down garbage.