What is your biggest character flaw?

LyricalLesson

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in a long time (since middle school lol), I don't like negative energy so I try to reason in calm manner. :asham:(That doesn't mean I won't throw shade though lol) Yeah, add that to the list too if it's a flaw. :lol:

that's not a flaw :lol: i love those things -_-

I can't even imagine you raising your voice let alone get into a heated argument with someone :lol:

:excited: that's a badass line! I'ma have to use it sometime :lol:

Man, I'm the complete opposite...I'm always convinced that people can change, even if they don't. All if takes is a legitimate sounding apology, and I'm quick to let by-gones be by-gones. That could be a flaw in itself too, though. -_-

*goes to copyright it* :whistle::lol:

I rarely accept apologies and even when I "accept" them, I let the person think I accepted it when I really haven't. It's from the simple fact that they know how I am (obviously they do since I don't open up to any and everyone) so once they do something that's negative towards me, I take it as a "fuck you" and can easily go on without having to deal with them again.

*goes to copyright it* :whistle::lol:

I rarely accept apologies and even when I "accept" them, I let the person think I accepted it when I really haven't. It's from the simple fact that they know how I am (obviously they do since I don't open up to any and everyone) so once they do something that's negative towards me, I take it as a "fuck you" and can easily go on without having to deal with them again.

you have somewhat become my go to on here, so I feel a sense of connection with you, you see thru the bullshit I don't so does Paul though but im inclined to believe Paul pulls the BS, you just call it and there is a difference, but I love Paul anyway I always go for the bad ones. :whistle:

Are these all things y'all deal with in terms of relationships, or just life in general?

Life in general. If something like that happened in my relationship (in the terms of my "flaw"), I know it would be hard, but eventually I would end it and won't think about it again.

Thats a good trait, and I wish I had been more like that in the past

I've given people second chances, felt sorry for them, and then had my life turned to shit whistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gif

I view it that they did it once and there's nothing stopping them from doing it again, so why give them the chance to.

I view it that they did it once and there's nothing stopping them from doing it again, so why give them the chance to.

Not only that, it shows their true colours. Like Maya Angelou says, when someone shows themselves to you, believe them the first time

Btw, someone in this thread is blindly in love with Paul

Not only that, it shows their true colours. Like Maya Angelou says, when someone shows themselves to you, believe them the first time

Btw, someone in this thread is blindly in love with Paul

Mother Angelou spoke the truth. -_-

:asham:

and I EXPECT WHEN I PM YOU BITCHES YOU RESPOND :filenails:

I do respond :rolleyes: Might not be instantly, but I do :rolleyes:

The worst: introversion. I know no one and no one knows me. In person, I only speak in self-defense or when spoken to and it never amounts to anything beyond casual conversation. I can't force myself to let it, now matter how hard a person pursues. It’s just the way I tick.

And though I've made miraculous strides in the last year and a half, I have lingering insecurity issues. I kill myself working out every night, eat meticulously, dress well and keep my hair cute, but it's all for myself, so I can feel comfortable in obedience to my own standards. I feel good about myself, but I writhe at the thought of someone else being attracted to me, specifically someone I find attractive. I always feel as if a compliment (in any regard) is a lie, and that seed always blossoms into a forest of issues.

So social interaction is virtually impossible for me. That sounds depressing, but I prefer it that way.

The worst: introversion. I know no one and no one knows me. In person, I only speak in self-defense or when spoken to and it never amounts to anything beyond casual conversation. I can't force myself to let it, now matter how hard a person pursues. It’s just the way I tick.

And though I've made miraculous strides in the last year and a half, I have lingering insecurity issues. I kill myself working out every night, eat meticulously, dress well and keep my hair cute, but it's all for myself, so I can feel comfortable in obedience to my own standards. I feel good about myself, but I writhe at the thought of someone else being attracted to me, specifically someone I find attractive. I always feel as if a compliment (in any regard) is a lie, and that seed always blossoms into a forest of issues.

So social interaction is virtually impossible for me. That sounds depressing, but I prefer it that way.

I didn't wanna say, but that's really strange boo, but if it works for u, so be it

I'm an introvert and I get scared thinking about the future. I don't want to end up alone but I've been this way ever since I was little - always keeping to myself. I only interact with a small number of people. Basically, people I know that will always be there and care about me. This has a lot to do with my fear of rejection. I want to expand my horizons but I'm way too paranoid.

I must admit that going to the store and interacting with the cashier was even difficult at one point but I'm progressively getting better.

Save the shady comments, bitches. :umm:

I'm an introvert and I get scared thinking about the future. I don't want to end up alone but I've been this way ever since I was little - always keeping to myself. I only interact with a small number of people. Basically, people I know that will always be there and care about me. This has a lot to do with my fear of rejection. I want to expand my horizons but I'm way too paranoid.

I must admit that going to the store and interacting with the cashier was even difficult at one point but I'm progressively getting better.

Save the shady comments, bitches. :umm:

OMG

Fartisthekey is opening up

*insert some kinda shock gif*

Archived