What is your biggest character flaw?

LyricalLesson

Art, I would have never thought you'd be an intovert in "real life" :o You seem very head strong, and outgoing (both very good qualities).

And you Kennita Jo ( if I remember correctly, you're old handle was Jesse Jo, right? Sorry Kenneth, lol) Also wouldn't strike me as an introvert. Maybe a little shy, and polite.

Wow, it's amazing how you really cannot judge a book by its cover.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I don't take compliments well... Not that I don't think highly of myself but I can get a lil uncomfortable when people start bringing up stuff I done for them etc.... I do stuff for people I care about because I love them not for compliments... I literally turn red :ph34r: A good friend recently brought up how much I been there for him thru tough times and I was gaggin... I'm like thanks please stop it embarrasses me too much :yawn:

I feel you on this, definitely. For me though, it's not necessarily embarrassing, it's just unexpected and it leaves me feeling a little awkward and speechless. I never know what to say, and always end up shooting myself down, i.e. "naaah, it's aight, could've been better" or "I messed up a bit, it was okay" -- something like that. It's SO much easier to take and accept criticism, even when it's negative or said with malice. Very weird.

Art, I would have never thought you'd be an intovert in "real life" :o You seem very head strong, and outgoing (both very good qualities).

And you Kennita Jo (if I remember correctly, you're old handle was Jesse Jo, right?) Also wouldn't strike me as an introvert. Maybe a little shy, and polite.

Wow, it's amazing how you really cannot judge a book by its cover.

Kennita Jo was Kenneth :unsure:

Hell I have to keep going to people's profiles to figure out who the hell they are :lol: I probably know about half of the members on here :lol:

I've been ghost for so long that I am honestly only recognizing maybe 8 or 9 members :asham: I use my phone to post, and it takes forever to check a profile, so I'm just guessing :lol: as you can see...it ain't workin too well so far.

I've been ghost for so long that I am honestly only recognizing maybe 8 or 9 members :asham: I use my phone to post, and it takes forever to check a profile, so I'm just guessing :lol: as you can see...it ain't workin too well so far.

Yea I feel you. When I'd do my bimonthly pop in, I wouldn't recognize the majority of the people. But I always know who Nuk is. He has a certain writing style.

I'm an introvert and I get scared thinking about the future. I don't want to end up alone but I've been this way ever since I was little - always keeping to myself. I only interact with a small number of people. Basically, people I know that will always be there and care about me. This has a lot to do with my fear of rejection. I want to expand my horizons but I'm way too paranoid.

I must admit that going to the store and interacting with the cashier was even difficult at one point but I'm progressively getting better.

Save the shady comments, bitches. :umm:

Have you always been this way, or does it come from a really bad experience?

I'm an introvert and I get scared thinking about the future. I don't want to end up alone but I've been this way ever since I was little - always keeping to myself. I only interact with a small number of people. Basically, people I know that will always be there and care about me. This has a lot to do with my fear of rejection. I want to expand my horizons but I'm way too paranoid.

I must admit that going to the store and interacting with the cashier was even difficult at one point but I'm progressively getting better.

Save the shady comments, bitches. :umm:

Im the exact same way, I learned that if I didn't open up and try I would miss out on life, and I wanted life more than I wanted to stay safe from rejection, besides most of these folks out here don't matter.

My inability to forget being burned. If someone burns me I just can't let it go even if I forgive them. Like we could argue and I'll be like 'yeah well don't make me bring up 15 years ago when you said this to me'

My inability to forget being burned. If someone burns me I just can't let it go even if I forgive them. Like we could argue and I'll be like 'yeah well don't make me bring up 15 years ago when you said this to me'

I cant let go

ive realised that i still have anger and pain from years ago

i just cant forgive stupidity and crazy, sick people

I'm sensitive as all hell - and I'm really no good at the whole teasing thing... I can get with it for a while but after a while I fail to see whether or not you're actually joking, that's when the hyper-sensitivity kicks in. Some may call it catching e-feelings... but I yam wot I yam ;)

Archived