Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

I haven't seen it nor knew about it :coffee:

Well here's your chance to watch it now! :excited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSnVkWRbhm4

You betta watch it too! :umm:

Please... :blush:

You two better not mess up this thread. You, too, JoeJoe. We need to keep the civility around here. Any shit pops off, PMs will be sent out. Understand?

I'm not going to do the most in this thread. :lol: I promise. :blush:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like everyone you just mentioned although one of them tends to try it with me from time to time. I like you and Dayz cause y'all simply don't have the attitude and ways of thinking like alot of QUEENS on here and just like me y'all don't give a damn what no one thinks. :filenails: I like the ones who have my number and who I have on my Twitter, facebook, and myspace although I hardly go on Twitter anymore unless I feel like dragging someone and i'm never on myspace. I also like the ones who don't try to be in cliques or groups to try to seem relevant or popular :) and those who don't try coming at others with their sly remarks. I think that pretty much sums up the members who I like on here. Everybody else fuck off :coffee:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Andy- Probably the second most precious member around here. A wonderful sense of humor, a real sweetie, and even subtly shady :shifty: lol. He is one of my besties for sure. He's amazing.

Paul- Oh boy. I'd be missing some things without him. Such a nice guy and always there to help guide me when I need it. Definitely down for the tough love which, even when I disagree at the start, know for sure that I need it. I can't thank him enough.

Japtok- A real understated member. I love his subtle comedy and his great commenting. While he may not say a lot, he packs a lot into short comments. He's so cool and laid back yet he will make himself known when he needs to. Something many can learn from.

Bailey- His stories. Enough said lol. He always keeps me entertained while being one of the most sentimental members here. He can sex up a thread or have it run deep into your emotions. He's so cool.

Hot boy-My slutty brother :whistle: Kidding :blush: Definitely one of the forums MVPs. This place would be missing a hell of a lot without him. True fan and laid back, too. And his famous "Ch..." is one that I've adopted myself lol.

Dayz- my other forum boo. Forget whatever Nuk says :coffee: Always on the latest news and not afraid to be real. A gem and hilarious. Love 'em.

Nuk- My music partner and a talented musician. Even though we fight like bitches, he is still a great guy to me. His sassiness is unmatched. Keep it cool, boo.

Lyrical- Another music partner of mine. Absolutely gifted. Friendly and funny. Real and subtle. A highly understated member. He's great, too.

Hmm...who else lol...

I have yet to witness that. :whistle: Andy..yeah but Paul?..He's not the first that comes to mind when you think of "nice" ...

Just saying. :lol:

Archived