Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of you. I can't single it down to individuals because I will forget names.

Most of you stayed with me and were patient when we were on the other PJ board. And I was surprised by the amount of people that followed me here and are still here. Your trust in me does mean a lot and it truly is greatly appreciated.

But I do want to give a special thank you to my mods. They do the best with what they're given and it's a thankless job but they handle it well.

All of you. I can't single it down to individuals because I will forget names.

Most of you stayed with me and were patient when we were on the other PJ board. And I was surprised by the amount of people that followed me here and are still here. Your trust in me does mean a lot and it truly is greatly appreciated.

But I do want to give a special thank you to my mods. They do the best with what they're given and it's a thankless job but they handle it well.

That just gave me "the recipient of Soul Train's Lena Horne award" speech teas. :ph34r::lmao:

I wanna add this:

TOF, Bu, Selz, Ms. Angie, Henri, Austin, Paul, Roc, and BtVS.

These people should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would do almost anything for them. I'll tell about Austin and Roc momentarily, I haven't forgotten you two. But really. I'd do almost anything for you guys.

I wanna add this:

TOF, Bu, Selz, Ms. Angie, Henri, Austin, Paul, Roc, and BtVS.

These people should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would do almost anything for them. I'll tell about Austin and Roc momentarily, I haven't forgotten you two. But really. I'd do almost anything for you guys.

Lea-Crying.gif

Archived