Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

You guys can be so messy yet so silly at the very same time :lmao:

But more people:

Selz- rapidly becoming like a big sister to me. She's such a sweet person and so compassionate. She's really helping me during a rough patch of my life right now. I can't thank her enough.

Ms. Angie- same thing. She's so smart and so kind. I really thank her for taking the time to speak with me. A wonderful woman. Also for being so patience with all of us, and keeping this place up. Thank you.

TOF- Probably the best big brother anyone could ask for. So very sweet and wonderfully crazy. You're the first person I talked to outside of the forum, and I'm so glad we did.

Bu- my first official forum buddy. A wonderful sense of humor and a sweetie, too. We're getting so close. My other dear big brother.

BtVS/Who Run The World- The first person to ever really speak to me on here. Also encouraged me to hang around here. Quite misunderstood, something I relate to, and very nice. Sweetheart. Not big on his Bey-stanning, but not every relationship can be flawless lol.Still cool.

TE- Brilliant, brilliant guy. Certain of himself and his opinions. Wonderful taste in music, a supreme dry wit, and so kind. Someone I really admire and look up to around here.

CND- The most precious member on the board, period. I LOVES CND, he is the best. I still remember out gif war that we had a few Survivor editions back. It was so much fun. An excellent sense of humor, too. #teamLove2Love

Henri- Sweetie pie and is probably one of the most hilarious members on the board. He rocks like no other. An amazing guy. My other brother

Escapade- My fellow young one around here lol. Also a fellow Leo lady and proud. So secretly feisty and still sweet. She rocks.

JanSher- my forum boo. Love this girl. One of the best JanStans I've seen in a while and so funny. Very kind and sensitive at heart. Love ya, babe.

I love you guys so much :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Im very misunderstood. Some of it's my fault. Some not

And yes I'm a big Beyonce stan, but I really don't like all of her songs.. my itunes ain't got much of her music ph34r.gif

Sometimes I think I should join a Beyonce forum, but I can't with all their threads....I looked @ BeyonceWorld once, and it was too much for my head!

And u r a sweetheart too, when ur not misbehavingtongue.gif

He really is

I can't wait till he logs on... makes me happy blush.gif

I can relate.

Yeah Bey stans can be something else that's for sure. Lol.

Thanks ^_^ and I only misbehave when needed :thumbup::asham:

Definitely. I wove him :wub:

^Actually I noticed ur Reyna ---> Reytan or something sig, and I knew something was definitely up!!!!

Reyna and Renato? Lol. Yeah. Instead of just picking a guy name like that, I'm just gonna replace two of my girl names now with guy names, Probably the ones my grandfathers gave me since they at first wanted a grandson. Well...they got half of one lol.

Are u really sure u feel male

i dont get any masculine vibes from u, but who am i to judge

u may feel manly @ times, but that doesnt necessarily mean ur in the wrong body

again, i dont wanna sound so nosy or judgmental or like im looking down @ u.. .im just getting some insight into the whole thing

Well through the forum you can't really see everything. In person, you see much more as to why I feel the way I do. I just have a gentle heart and a shrewd mind like a woman. But with how I behave from natural instincts, it's like a man. I can't really project that here. Deep down I feel like I am and and meant to be on the fence between the two. I just need to adapt to that.

Dya know whats really weird.. whenever i think of this androgynous thing, I think of Laurel (Janet's dancer)... weird hey

a thought can be just a thought, but do u get any adrog vibes from her

I get them from both her and Jilly. Laurel is pretty sexy herself, I gotta say.

Twisted Elegance -- Very very cool dude. Exquisite taste in music, haven't met a person who shares so much in common with me musically. Smart, and not afraid to voice and be firm with his opinion, while at the same time letting you express and be firm with yours. He creates the illest board games, and everytime he posts a thread, I'm there. One of the members of the board that I would love to meet and kick it with. T.E. is the shit, love that guy!

Roc -- My pick for the absolute funniest member on the board :lmao: I think he may be the only one who's made me choke on my water from reading one of his posts. I honestly think he could be a best friend of mine if we lived near each other. He may be misunderstood on here, but I completely 'get' the guy, and we've never had any disagreements. He's a badass, and also a nice guy. Outrageous :lol: but REAL, and I admire that.

Selz -- My girl :blush: So talented, so pretty, can sing and rap her ass off. She's got one of the sweetest personalities on the board, yet will set you straight in a minute if need be. Quick witted, and genuine. One of the few members of the board I talk to outside of the board. She's THAT chick :)

Dayz -- The first cat I ever talked to outside of the board. We've had some deep conversations. He's passionate about what he does and what he says, very admirable, very down to Earth. When I'm M.I.A. from here for long periods of time, he notices and tells my ass to get on! :lol: I can legitimately call him a friend.

Jodienda -- What a woman, what a damn woman! Funny as hell, beautiful, smart, opinionated, strong, compassionate, and a great mother. What's not to dig about her? I know I don't post all too often, but I definitely don't see enough posts from her. I miss this girl.

Andy -- Such a genuinely nice dude. Couldn't really imagine him ever arguing or talking negatively about anyone. You can tell that in "real life" he conducts himself the same way. He's proof that there are legit kind people out there. He's got a crazy cool personality, and I really dig his off the wall music!

CND -- Another nice guy, I don't get to talk to him often, but everytime I have it's been very pleasant. Definitely has the personality to be a good friend off the board. I'm very fond of his posts, and the way he conducts himself around here. Real cool peoples.

Bu -- I probably converse off the board with this guy more than any other member. I dig his humor, laid back nature, and definitely his taste in music. Michael, Janet, Aaliyah -- come on now! ;) Definitely someone I'd be real life hangout friends with if he didn't live on another continent -_- I enjoy his V-Logs on YouTube. Very chill dude.

Aight y'all, I'm done...for now :lol:

I admire (the most stable on this board that I can quickly think of)

Hotboy- I love his shade and his carefree attitude.

DJ Malone- I love our phone conversations hes nice and I admire the way he moved to another state to be with his dude.

Janetdayz- What would the forum be without his topics?

Blatin- Sometimes he ruins my good time and tugs at my wig but I like him alot really nice guy

Lexus- We might have had some issues before but even in the mist of that I always thought she was a cool chick very motherly and easy to talk to.

V- I don't wanna fuck up ur name :excited: I love your one liners nice spirit.

Ralphie- Fun and seems well rounded doesn't get caught up in the bullshit I admire that.

Joejoe- I admire his simple common sense approach to topics nice guy too.

I don't feel like typing anymore but its a few more people who I admire and like.

I admire (the most stable on this board that I can quickly think of)

Hotboy- I love his shade and his carefree attitude.

DJ Malone- I love our phone conversations hes nice and I admire the way he moved to another state to be with his dude.

Janetdayz- What would the forum be without his topics?

Blatin- Sometimes he ruins my good time and tugs at my wig but I like him alot really nice guy

Lexus- We might have had some issues before but even in the mist of that I always thought she was a cool chick very motherly and easy to talk to.

V- I don't wanna fuck up ur name :excited: I love your one liners nice spirit.

Ralphie- Fun and seems well rounded doesn't get caught up in the bullshit I admire that.

Joejoe- I admire his simple common sense approach to topics nice guy too.

I don't feel like typing anymore but its a few more people who I admire and like.

I like everyone you just mentioned although one of them tends to try it with me from time to time. I like you and Dayz cause y'all simply don't have the attitude and ways of thinking like alot of QUEENS on here and just like me y'all don't give a damn what no one thinks. :filenails: I like the ones who have my number and who I have on my Twitter, facebook, and myspace although I hardly go on Twitter anymore unless I feel like dragging someone and i'm never on myspace. I also like the ones who don't try to be in cliques or groups to try to seem relevant or popular :) and those who don't try coming at others with their sly remarks. I think that pretty much sums up the members who I like on here. Everybody else fuck off :coffee:

Andy- Probably the second most precious member around here. A wonderful sense of humor, a real sweetie, and even subtly shady :shifty: lol. He is one of my besties for sure. He's amazing.

Paul- Oh boy. I'd be missing some things without him. Such a nice guy and always there to help guide me when I need it. Definitely down for the tough love which, even when I disagree at the start, know for sure that I need it. I can't thank him enough.

Japtok- A real understated member. I love his subtle comedy and his great commenting. While he may not say a lot, he packs a lot into short comments. He's so cool and laid back yet he will make himself known when he needs to. Something many can learn from.

Bailey- His stories. Enough said lol. He always keeps me entertained while being one of the most sentimental members here. He can sex up a thread or have it run deep into your emotions. He's so cool.

Hot boy- My slutty brother :whistle: Kidding :blush: Definitely one of the forums MVPs. This place would be missing a hell of a lot without him. True fan and a real trend setter, too. And his famous "Ch..." is one that I've adopted myself lol.

Dayz- my other forum boo. Forget whatever Nuk says :coffee: Always on the latest news and not afraid to be real. A gem and hilarious. Love 'em.

Nuk- My music partner and a talented musician. Even though we fight like bitches, he is still a great guy to me. His sassiness is unmatched. Keep it cool, boo.

Lyrical- Another music partner of mine. Absolutely gifted. Friendly and funny. Real and subtle. A highly understated member. He's great, too.

Hmm...who else lol...

Archived