Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

I wanna add this:

TOF, Bu, Selz, Ms. Angie, Henri, Austin, Paul, Roc, and BtVS.

These people should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would do almost anything for them. I'll tell about Austin and Roc momentarily, I haven't forgotten you two. But really. I'd do almost anything for you guys.

True friend right there, very admirable :thumbup:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Austin - Where could I possibly begin with you? lol. It's always the Geminis that can get us Leos in an uproar, second to Tauruses, and then we still end up good buddies afterwards. You and I have debated like crazy, you know the subjects, but even in that you are still someone I highly favor around here. Highly intelligent, a wonderful debater, Mr. Tough Love, a certified Janet stan, and really an all around great person. Even with you being beyond crazy about Bey and my indifferent feelings for her, I still feel our friendship is still tight through the artist we do have in common. Janet. You're the best.

Roc- The funniest guy here for sure :lmao: I can always count on you for a great laugh and an inspiring conversation all in one. not to mention the sexiness but that's for another thread :shifty:. Lol, Thank you for being here, love. You are a gem.

Love you both :wub:

Im so over Dee's cryptic bullshit

Why dont u just say what u fukn mean

No need to throw shade urself

Well I mean no shade to him, I just wanna know what he means. I mean, I named some people but it was all in good spirits. I did call out Effrem, Joe, and TOF kinda but that's because I didn't wanna see this thread go south. This is a really nice thread idea. It's good to see love being shared around here again.

Well I mean no shade to him, I just wanna know what he means. I mean, I named some people but it was all in good spirits. I did call out Effrem, Joe, and TOF kinda but that's because I didn't wanna see this thread go south. This is a really nice thread idea. It's good to see love being shared around here again.

I really dont know what was going on with those with those posts

i didnt read it

i skip over things i dont understand

but Effrem and TOF are harmless together

Effrem loves to tease

One person who was being negative is the one who gave me a -1 for speaking highly of another member

why doesnt it just keep to his threads about thinking he's hitting on people, rather than spoiling genuine, nice threads

I really dont know what was going on with those posts

i didnt read it

i skip over things i dont understand

but Effrem and TOF are harmless together

Effrem loves to tease

One person who was being negative is the one who gave me a -1 for speaking highly of another member

why doesnt it just keep to his threads about thinking he's hitting on people, rather than spoiling genuine, nice threads

Just some silliness between my brother and Effrem about videos again. They will forever be lost in that debate.lol. JoeJoe just made a pretty dumb post about some members and I had a gut feeling it would start some shit so I tried to nip it in the bud.

It's him. Simple as that. lol

not 1 time did I mention a name :whistle: but watch who you talking 2fuckboy

fvz9zm.jpg

and i know u didnt mention any names, which is why i said "cryptic bullshit"

that was the whole point of my post

why dont u specifically refer to what u are talking about instead of talking in...wateva ur talking about

and why should be i scared of u?

watchu gonna do to me?

Roc -- My pick for the absolute funniest member on the board :lmao: I think he may be the only one who's made me choke on my water from reading one of his posts. I honestly think he could be a best friend of mine if we lived near each other. He may be misunderstood on here, but I completely 'get' the guy, and we've never had any disagreements. He's a badass, and also a nice guy. Outrageous :lol: but REAL, and I admire that.

You are so positive and warm, I would put you in a category with CND and TE... 3 of a kind. You are a genuinely nice person and you don't get caught up in any shenanigans on here and when you do it's very obvious you don't take anything to heart. We need more of you ^_^ Although then it might be too boring if everyone was nice :asham:

All of you. I can't single it down to individuals because I will forget names.

Most of you stayed with me and were patient when we were on the other PJ board. And I was surprised by the amount of people that followed me here and are still here. Your trust in me does mean a lot and it truly is greatly appreciated.

But I do want to give a special thank you to my mods. They do the best with what they're given and it's a thankless job but they handle it well.

Angie you are the forum mother and I respect and trust you very much. I just wanna thank you for all you've done for me personally.

I wanna add this:

TOF, Bu, Selz, Ms. Angie, Henri, Austin, Paul, Roc, and BtVS.

These people should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would do almost anything for them. I'll tell about Austin and Roc momentarily, I haven't forgotten you two. But really. I'd do almost anything for you guys.

:tear:

Roc- The funniest guy here for sure :lmao: I can always count on you for a great laugh and an inspiring conversation all in one. not to mention the sexiness but that's for another thread :shifty:. Lol, Thank you for being here, love. You are a gem.

Love you both :wub:

:tear: :tear:

You are like Lyrical as well, genuinely kind and positive person. Best newbie for sure ^_^ I know I am devastatingly handsome and witty but I DO try and add some wisdom and sincerity in there as well :wub: (If I can relay it through a Gaga or Madonna quote)

As for other people:

CND: You are a great guy. I also want to thank you for things you've done for me personally, especially back in the day when I was always steeped in forum drama. :sigh:

TE: I simply love you ^_^ Always classy but with a razor sharp wit, you are a forum fixture and the place wouldn't be the same without you.

Austin And TOF: (yes you are a pair) You both always laugh at my jokes and stuff :wub: You guys cause mischief but are goodhearted and kind :blush: The forum wouldn't be the same you guys either.

There are more I will add later.

Just some silliness between my brother and Effrem about videos again. They will forever be lost in that debate.lol. JoeJoe just made a pretty dumb post about some members and I had a gut feeling it would start some shit so I tried to nip it in the bud.

It's him. Simple as that. lol

Um nothing about my post was dumb :mellow: Unlike alot of people on here I don't kiss ass so if you don't like what I said then just deal with it. I didn't say nothing about you did I? Ok then just let it be. If I said something and you think its about one of ya friends then too bad. I don't know what else to tell ya. If I wanted to start shit I would've named names. The thread said say something nice and I did :)

Um nothing about my post was dumb :mellow: Unlike alot of people on here I don't kiss ass so if you don't like what I said then just deal with it. I didn't say nothing about you did I? Ok then just let it be. If I said something and you think its about one of ya friends then too bad. I don't know what else to tell ya. If I wanted to start shit I would've named names. The thread said say something nice and I did :)

I'd comment more but I'm all out of fucks to give. Sorry. :yawn: Better luck next time, boo.

I'd comment more but I'm all out of fucks to give. Sorry. :yawn: Better luck next time, boo.

same here :) I don't know what your sn was before but you seemed cool at first but your true Queen just came out and now I see you're a shit starter like a few others. Get something better to do with your time k? :thumbup:

Damn, this thread grew fast. :lol: I was mulling over my head what I was gonna say. :asham:

Angie:

Well, there's something t- are you recording?

There's something to be said for not saying anything. We've talked about racism, spousal abuse, empowering women... children. We've talked about a lot of things. What do we talk about this time? We've covered a lot in our 20 5 years. And we've uncovered a lot in our 20 5 years. -_- (Like our first recent spat :w00t: ). But I wanna keep it light. I don't wanna be serious. I wanna have fun. I know. I don't know. That's what I do know. :wacko:

For real though, since 2006, you've helped me with a lot of personal thangs. We haven't been talking as much as we used to, but I hope you know your advice and support during my crazy times made a difference in my life.

Boi:

I'm still waiting for that NYC meet up. :umm: And that's all I have to say. :coffee:

Henry:

Good times, buddy. ^_^ I always look forward to your posts. And I remember our MSN convos from way back when. :asham:

Wilhelmina:

:blush:

Harpo:

I'll always think of you as Harpo. :lol: I have no idea why. :asham: I feel like you've been a part of this forum fam forever. You stay true to yourself and don't give a fuck what anyone who disagrees with you says. I admire that. :)

Rocsy:

My kindred spirit. We've shared a lot of things with each other. I feel like if we ever met in person, we'd hit it off like old pals.

----

I'll end it off here for now, or I won't get to my shower. :w00t:

there are lots and i know I have forgotten some

first would have to be Angie. She has given up a lot of her time to keep us in check and the generosity of having these boards stay up for us. If it wasnt for her, we wouldnt have a place to call "home".........oh and I have seen her boob :thumbup:

Dee and Azn- I love how we can racial profile each other and not take it seriously. If you only knew how bad I laugh when we try to zing each other.

Henry- We pm'ed eachother alot...mostly nudes, but we also had great chats.

Kenny- you are an old soul even at a young age. Even though we havent chatted as often, you are very down to earth and caring.

to my 3 lesbians even though yall dont post on here: 14, Netta, and Jermz- yall muh boyz!!!!! seeing you all on facebook just cracks me up.

Jodi- I just F'in love ya...thats all I have to say!

Roc- you are a fuckin trip! With every post you make I literally laugh my ass off. If you only knew how many times throughout the years I have been down and read a post from you and start laughing with tears coming down my face.

xternal- you know I secretly lust for you.....well i guess its not a secret anymore LOL!!! ps im waiting for my nude pics :coffee:

ray- the other messycan on the board. we need to chat more often!

Selz- you are such a good person through and through. I always enjoy reading your posts and seeing you go all ghetto on someone....ITS HOT!!!!!!!!

Archived