Top 10 best & worst songs of 2010

Xtraordinary Xternal

Okay, I can't think of ten, but I can think of a few that I liked:

"Deuces" by Chris Brown

"Say Something" by Drake

Holdin' You Down" by Jazmine Sullivan

"Bittersweet" by Fantasia

"Make Me" by Janet Jackson

I like your list... I didn't like Jazmine song until I seen the video for it... had a feel good vibe to it and I love 80's parties.

Bollocks, you started this one.

Stop trying to cause trouble Henry.

I just commented on the list (I don't see any post from me personally attacking him)...that doesn't force anyone to attack me, and that's warrant TOF trying to use this opportunity to get attention by creating drama. If he didn't like me commenting on it, the he should have updated his ignore list B)

Oh I love Swizzle. He's the one that's made it known that he doesn't like her (because of me), but yet takes time out to listen to ALL of the songs she released this year :whistle:

I just commented on the list (I don't see any post from me personally attacking him)...that doesn't force anyone to attack me, and that's warrant TOF trying to use this opportunity to get attention by creating drama. If he didn't like me commenting on it, the he should have updated his ignore list B)

No, that was a comment to kick off yet another argument. You know he doesn't like Taylor Swift... I think the whole universe knows it by now :rolleyes:... so why come in and comment on the fact when you know what will happen? I think you need to update your own ignore list to be honest.

• Upvote 1

I'm not trying to create drama...I just said the both of you need to have sex and get it over with. :rolleyes:

The problem between you two is obviously sexual tension :coffee:

No, that was a comment to kick off yet another argument. You know he doesn't like Taylor Swift... I think the whole universe knows it by now :rolleyes:... so why come in and comment on the fact when you know what will happen? I think you need to update your own ignore list to be honest.

I just basically pointed out the fact that he listens to her songs. He posted that fact hubself...I'm just going off that. Can't start an argument with me if you're the one posting facts and then want to get upset when someone mentions them.

i1k652.jpg

You betta SNATCH his wig Selz...SNATCH IT!!!! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm not trying to snatch any wigs, people are getting pissed off with this continual drama. If you (and I mean everyone) don't like someone and you don't have to moderate, stay out of their threads.

• Upvote 2

He brought my name up in his original post... I don't like taylor because she can't sing and her songs suck... not because you like her. Unless ur taylor I really don't know why u would try to make this thread about you... We don't like each other but yet you continue to comment in my threads. Something is wrong with you when normal people don't like each other they stay away from each other and avoid contact however its clear your intention is to start drama and flex ur false sense of power. :fail:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He brought my name up in his original post... I don't like taylor because she can't sing and her songs suck... not because you like her. Unless ur taylor I really don't know why u would try to make this thread about you... We don't like each other but yet you continue to comment in my threads. Something is wrong with you when normal people don't like each other they stay away from each other and avoid contact however its clear your intention is to start drama and flex ur false sense of power. :fail:

Shut up you fool :sigh: I don't have to stay out of your threads when you're a notorious trouble maker.

you getting so wise im loving it like Mickey Dees you broke it down to a power dynamic, and no shade to the other forum member, but its all about power in the end isnt it people? :whistle:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, not really. It's actually about trying to maintain peace, but some of you will keep goading each other. In actual fact I don't get involved unless you start with each other first. So it's not me trying to start drama at all.

Shut up you fool :sigh: I don't have to stay out of your threads when you're a notorious trouble maker.

I wasn't talking to you... I'm not a notorious trouble maker I speak my mind and sometimes its different from what yall feel should be said. Don't talk to me like that again I don't care what you are on here.. I wasn't talking to you... This is a classic example of people jumping the gun. Respect me and I will respect you that simple. Henry thought he could come in here and say things and then play the victim when he has no reason to be in a thread I made because he claims to hate me... He uses his friendship with mods as leverage ( my false sense of power comment)

• Upvote 1

I wasn't talking to you... I'm not a notorious trouble maker I speak my mind and sometimes its different from what yall feel should be said. Don't talk to me like that again I don't care what you are on here.. I wasn't talking to you... This is a classic example of people jumping the gun. Respect me and I will respect you that simple. Henry thought he could come in here and say things and then play the victim when he has no reason to be in a thread I made because he claims to hate me... He uses his friendship with mods as leverage ( my false sense of power comment)

Ok then let me apologise, I'm sorry, I thought the power comment was aimed at me and I have been accused of that before on here. And you're right, it's not that serious, or at least it shouldn't be.