cnd

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A photo of Janet from a few days ago when she arrived at the Gold Coast:

janet-jackson-hits-the-coast-0211.jpg

:tear:

Bring on Tuesday. :yahoo: I want the weekend and Monday to zoom by. -_-

I can't wait to hear alllllll about your concert experience. Have you seen her before?

And her shoes...are worth more than my life. Look at haaa! :excited:

Start here :shifty: My fave era :whistle:

You know you ain't gonna get out of telling us :whistle:

Well I was 18 and in the military..I got stationed in Korea..so Janet was still heavy in rotation..and well..I made memories with that cd.. :ph34r:

Please don't leave..I don't wanna be left all alone.. :ph34r::wub:

Well I was 18 and in the military..I got stationed in Korea..so Janet was still heavy in rotation..and well..I made memories with that cd.. :ph34r:

Please don't leave..I don't wanna be left all alone.. :ph34r::wub:

Not you being so vague. You sure you wanna leave me to my imagination? :blush::asham:

Does sound super interesting though :yep:

And it kills me when she says that, every time :wub:

I can't wait to hear alllllll about your concert experience. Have you seen her before?

And her shoes...are worth more than my life. Look at haaa! :excited:

No, this will be my very first time. The last time she toured the country was with the VR tour and my parents wouldn't spring for tickets at the time. :asham:

:lol:

No, this will be my very first time. The last time she toured the country was with the VR tour and my parents wouldn't spring for tickets at the time. :asham:

:lol:

Ahhhhhh!!! So excited for you :excited:

It was my first time seeing her on this tour too. At 11 I wasn't really interested in concerts...at all :lol: Then for RWU my step-mom took her friend :( Now I'm addicted to seeing her live. It's a bit unhealthy really.

Ahhhhhh!!! So excited for you :excited:

It was my first time seeing her on this tour too. At 11 I wasn't really interested in concerts...at all :lol: Then for RWU my step-mom took her friend :( Now I'm addicted to seeing her live. It's a bit unhealthy really.

I'm so pumped, I feel like a child on Christmas morning. :lol:

Awwww, another first-timer. :excited: I must admit we're pretty lucky to experience this tour as our first, what with the whole "up close and personal" aspect... Now that's one addiction that isn't so bad. :P

I'm so pumped, I feel like a child on Christmas morning. :lol:

Awwww, another first-timer. :excited: I must admit we're pretty lucky to experience this tour as our first, what with the whole "up close and personal" aspect... Now that's one addiction that isn't so bad. :P

Feels like that...every time :blush:

I knooooow! I've been to many big stadium concerts, and they're fun...but after this, I don't think I'd care too much to see her any other way. I mean, she's just...right...THERE! No, it's not so bad, but tell that to my bank account, :lmao:

Feels like that...every time :blush:

I knooooow! I've been to many big stadium concerts, and they're fun...but after this, I don't think I'd care too much to see her any other way. I mean, she's just...right...THERE! No, it's not so bad, but tell that to my bank account, :lmao:

:D

Yeah, the bigger shows are a great deal of fun but nothing compares at all to an intimate concert. There really isn't a better way to experience an artist live, imo - especially someone of Janet's caliber. And speaking of THERE, I've heard fans say they were so close they could see the sweat on her face. :lol: ...My bank account can relate as well. :asham:

Jet-setting Janet Jackson back in Australia

JANET Jackson has criss-crossed the world - and a big whack of Australia - in the past two weeks but yesterday's destination was Sydney, where she picked up the tour she had to prematurely postpone.

The singer received great reviews for her Perth shows before having to fly back to Los Angeles when unexpected and key evidence was presented at her brother Michael's inquest last week.

Showing she is a true professional, Jackson returned to Australia on Tuesday and has since performed shows on the Gold Coast and in Melbourne - where three shows were merged into one at the Rod Laver Arena. The tour - Janet Jackson Number Ones: Up Close And Personal - is an intimate one, but she had to forgo that in Melbourne.

But to Sydney's gain, she will perform tonight at an up close and personal, sold-out concert at the Opera House before reprising the show tomorrow night and Tuesday for which exclusive tickets remain on sale.

Promoter Paul Dainty said yesterday: "Janet is a wonderful artist and it's great news that she has arrived back in Australia safely to perform for her fans."

Obviously.

And while she is a member of pop music royalty - Jackson family disputes aside - she doesn't generally act the diva. She chose a business class ticket on Qantas for her flight from Melbourne to Sydney yesterday. A fellow passenger said: "She was just sitting there in her seat like anybody else and being very low key. Janet was being cool and no one seemed to bother her."

While Jackson refused to say anything when she arrived in Sydney, she did autograph the arm of one fan - who said he was off to a tattooist to have it permanently marked.

170761-janet-jackson.jpg

Source: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/jet-setting-janet-jackson-back-in-australia/story-e6fredq3-1226186172660

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This little girl is soooooooo precious :wub: Those chubby little cheeks :wub: :wub:

:lol::thumbup: @ the witness for preserving his blessing

Archived