The Australian Tour Thread

cnd

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union attended last night's show:

TIGER Woods will be in good sporting company when he touches down in Sydney tomorrow, with NBA star Dwyane Wade turning plenty of heads during his first day in the Harbour city.

Forced off the court due to the NBA lockout, Wade spent his first day in Sydney with his actress girlfriend Gabrielle Union today. The couple are in town until Wednesday night.

“It's gorgeous here, we're looking forward to having some sunshine over here,'' Wade told thetelegraph.com.au.

The couple's first port of call in Sydney was Hugo's Manly where they savoured the sunshine over a long lunch.

Wade obliged the dozens of young fans who lined up for autographs and photographs overlooking Manly Wharf before the couple ducked into a waiting limo to take them back into the city ahead of a date at Janet Jackson's concert at the Opera House tonight.

Wade earned in excess of $15 million last year as the Miami Heat’s guard, playing alongside NBA superstars LeBron James and Chris Bosh.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/miami-heat-star-dwayne-wade-makes-an-impact-during-sydney-arrival/story-e6frexni-1226186989288

:o I hope this isn't true. I see nothing mentioned on the Opera House's website.

Nothing on hers either. Or tweets from her, the team, Gil or Jilly.

I've seen a couple things from fans who were apparently at the show a few hours before it was canceled. Hoping it's false though. Waiting for my only trusted source to confirm. Haven't heard from her...

I've seen a couple things from fans who were apparently at the show a few hours before it was canceled. Hoping it's false though. Waiting for my only trusted source to confirm. Haven't heard from her...

Probably is false. There isn't really a reason for her to cancel unless it's something mysterious. I doubt she's returning home for the trial, it's over and we're waiting for a verdict.

Ouch >_<. Well, love, guess it's in the stars for you to see her. She'll be well right in time for yours.

And I'm getting annoyed with 2 of these commentators :umm:

They need to get GOT.

I would be incredibly frustrated and upset as well though. But I would understand in every way that it's something she needed to do. I mean, I'm traveling to see her and if something like this happened, I'd be DEEP in the hole. Very upsetting, but you have to want what's best for her...some of these fans appear very selfish.

Archived