The Australian Tour Thread

cnd

It does not? :umm:

1. Her health is the biggest factor because it's WHY she cancelled

2. How the f..

3. Fu..NO. Janet and the promoters control TICKETS ONLY.

Do you think through what you post or is this all on a whim because...? :umm::wacko:

listen sweety

i am far more intelligent and educated than u. so ur lil petty attacks are stupid and ridiculous

u dont know what im even talking about

and just to repeat myself

1. it doesnt matter why u cancel... if u cancel, u cancel.. thats termination of the contract... why u cancelled it is totally irrelevant

2. and related to above, its a contract....there are damages incurred if you breach and terminate a contract, which, if u look at it from a contract law point of view, are the people who terminate the contract liable for the other costs incurred...it raises a good legal question

3. on this point, u have no idea what u are talking about

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

listen sweety

i am far more intelligent and educated than u. so ur lil petty attacks are stupid and ridiculous

1. it doesnt matter why u cancel... if u cancel, u cancel.. thats termination of the contract... why u cancelled it is totally irrelevant

2. and related to above, its a contract....there are damages incurred if you breach and terminate a contract, which, if u look at it from a contract law point of view, are the people who terminate the contract liable for the other costs incurred...it raises a good legal question

How many lawsuits have you seen in court from someone cancelling???

Read your fucking ticket dumb ass..

Will someone ban this bitch before snap his fucking neck..

listen sweety

:huh: You are making this so much deeper than it actually is. Just another case of someone trying to make a legal issue out of something simple. It's.A.Concert. The only people she would have ANY legal issues with are those who booked her at the SOH itself. She signed a contract with THEM ONLY. And they have no issue with her and wish her the best with her health. End of.

How intelligent and educated you believe you are as opposed to me is not only irrelevant but fallible. I don't think you know what you're talking about, kiddo. But this isn't up for debate. They control TICKETS ONLY and the fans will be refunded. Janet and the promoters' end of the deal is/will be settled. No more, no less.

Arguing that Janet and her promoters are responsible for people across the country choosing to travel is...fucking stupid. How can you have a lick of sense in you and not plainly see the only thing a promoter is responsible for is the show, and if that show doesn't take place, the refund for the ticket. They don't have a damn thing to do with where the hell who came from. Christ.

for the record, i can see that u have replied

but

a. im not answering it

b. im not even going to look at it

im not going to engage in conversation with someone like u

Just because you didn't click the reply button on her response doesn't mean you aren't replying to her...you're doing it right now. Classic :lmao:

Of course not. No receipts, no reasoning, only bias and the desperate need to give an opinion. I'd expect this about some other artists, maybe, but not about Janet.

More than a desperate need to give an opinion, I think it's a desperate need for attention. Same outcome though :asham:

But anyways, I hope Janet feels better and is 100% in time to snatch cnd's life into an alternate universe.

More than a desperate need to give an opinion, I think it's a desperate need for attention. Same outcome though :asham:

But anyways, I hope Janet feels better and is 100% in time to snatch cnd's life into an alternate universe.

Pretty much :asham:

Oh you know she'll be fine in time. If she can catch her own Damita Jost she can sure enough heal her heavenly chords in time to deliver another great crowd of witnesses. :thumbup: And we know Coni will be first among them :wub:

If the tickets say they're not gonna be responsible for other costs, that fine

i was just referring to what Con said, and the people who were complaining

I really was referring to an instance in which such a clause was not already stipulated....

And I was not talking about Janet being liable... i was talking about the issue in general, and that it raisrs a good question (if not otherwise stipulated in the contract)

that it was i was referring to

to restate what im saying

if its not already a term of the contract, is the ticket provider otherwise liable for all your ancillary costs

sorry that i didnt express it in that way

that what i was getting at, and looking at the situation if such were to happen (and it wasnt a clause of the contract)

its a good legal question...and i wonder if its been tested before... im sure it has.. thats why concert promoters expressly indemnify themselves against it...so Austin can go do some legal research for me pinch988.gif

Archived