The Australian Tour Thread

cnd

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I was just hungry and hadn't eaten all day. I was gonna eat some Crunch Berries this morning, but I felt like sleeping was more important. Plus the bed was closer than the kitchen.

Bish, I don't need to know all those details.. :rolleyes: I need the gif.. :shifty:

:D

Yeah, the bigger shows are a great deal of fun but nothing compares at all to an intimate concert. There really isn't a better way to experience an artist live, imo - especially someone of Janet's caliber. And speaking of THERE, I've heard fans say they were so close they could see the sweat on her face. :lol: ...My bank account can relate as well. :asham:

You can! You can see the sweat fly off Janet and the kids. In KC it was outdoors and pretty humid and at the end of the show she actually wrung out her tank on stage and you could see all the sweat wring out of it :asham: She was like, "Guys it is soooo hot up here, you have no idea..." UCAP is the best experience :excited:

:thumbup: @ that review TE. :blush:

Thank you. :blush:

Janhova and those extraordinary healing powers of hers. B) The little girl in the blue robe came to the show in a wheelchair and look at her standing now. B)

:lmao:

SHE ATE MY LIFE ON THURSDAY NIGHT.

END. :excited:

:lol::thumbup:

sydneyfireworks.jpg

In about an hour Janet will be performing for the very first time at the iconic and revered Sydney Opera House. :clapping: Knock 'em dead, Janhova.

I wish I was going. That is the most beautiful pic of the SOH. :wub:

Archived