The Australian Tour Thread

cnd

Awww :( *hugs* Relax and keep your spirits up. She'll be just fine with her health and so will the show. Looks like she'll out of rest just in time for your show. It's still the 8th, yes?

It's said she's on vocal rest for the next two days so she can come back healthy for Tuesday's show. Hopin' yours will be alright.

Thanks, guys. I just read what was posted on her website, so it looks like my show is still going ahead. I'm still nervous, though.

...Get well, Janet.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, guys. I just read what was posted on her website, so it looks like my show is still going ahead. I'm still nervous, though.

That's understandable. These things just happen sometimes. And she has been under alot between her health, the tour, the trial, and recent news-the movie. But we know her, she'll do everything in her power not to disappoint. Keep your fingers crossed and here's to wishing her a good and swift recovery.

explain how its illogical

If she didn't want to perform "more shows than she wants to" she wouldn't schedule them. People get sick, especially considering the extreme amount of pressure she's under emotionally, and put her self in physically with these international trips and rigorous shows back to back.

Her doctor said she needed rest>>>>>>your opinion and speculation.

this doctor thing may be an excuse

tell me...what was achieved by Janet going to the trial?

Everyone was saying how it was necessary because the verdict etc was coming

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm there was no verdict

If she didn't want to perform "more shows than she wants to" she wouldn't schedule them. People get sick, especially considering the extreme amount of pressure she's under emotionally, and put her self in physically with these international trips and rigorous shows back to back.

YOU assuming to know more than people who are actually with her = irrational.

no dear, irrational may be putting yourself under all that pressure in the first instance and flying in and out of the country in such a short span of time and then expecting to be able to perform as normal

and shes not even rescheduling!!! HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT! Why not do another show for people who missed out

There were multiple postponements and delays with the trial AND she was there to support her family AND even in going back to LA she came back and has done shows since then...why make up an excuse now? You are failing. She is human. Realize this soon, please.

Uhh if you've been paying attention to the trial AT ALL. The verdict wasn't even planned to come until THIS week plus the delays and all. And that's going to next week. The family wanted her there for the Defense's last witnesses.

If Janet didn't want to tour or "do as many shows" then she wouldn't have even put herself in it at all. We should know this by now, as her fans. Her health hasn't always been the greatest and things like this have happened before. Think subjectively before criticizing her, thanks.

no dear, irrational may be putting yourself under all that pressure in the first instance and flying in and out of the country in such a short span of time and then expecting to be able to perform as normal/size]

What does this have anything to do with your comment making absolutely no sense? Saying she's making it up as an excuse cause she doesn't FEEL like it (when clearly if this was the case she would have just originally scheduled less shows. She's not being forced) is still stupid, no matter what you say about her.

shes not even rescheduling

thats even more fucked up

dont expect much love from the Australians in the future

Aussies love their Janet regardless unlike most of her American fans. She did one reschedule and these fans are getting a refund. #PaidandDone

Aussies love their Janet regardless unlike most of her American fans. She did one reschedule and these fans are getting a refund. #PaidandDone

of course they're going to get a refund

what do u expect? for her to keep the money crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Archived