The Australian Tour Thread

cnd

Yup.

Janhova and those extraordinary healing powers of hers. B) The little girl in the blue robe came to the show in a wheelchair and look at her standing now. B)

So you went to the show already? :unsure:

And don't yell at me for being confused.. I just got off of work.. :bored:

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost spit out my cereal. -_-

:lol:

I'm sorry I almost ruined your breakfast. >_<

Now that HB has called her a Goddess, there is no need to worry about lessors. The stars have aligned for her to become a Goddess. :cheers:

:clapping:

Oh damn.. Ok.. So you might get a special treat.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I have a feeling she might do something special for the final show. *fingers crossed*

THIS PICTURE is just WAITING to be photoshopped. I just haven't had the time to do it. >_<

:o Great pic. You just need the right Janet headshot to make it blend perfectly.

REVIEW: Janet Jackson's Number Ones Tour, Melbourne

It's been about 3 years since we've heard from Janet Jackson, after her 2008 single 'Feedback' failed to chart here in Australia. But there's no denying that Janet is a music icon, with a career spanning over three decades and sales of almost 100 million albums worldwide.

This tour, her 'Number Ones' tour, takes you on a journey back in time. Janet performs hit after hit so you're sure to get most of your classic Janet favourites in the 90 minute show!

Jackson opened her show with a video clip that made me want to put a weave in my hair, snap my fingers and say "mm-hmm girlfriend!"

The first half of the show was spattered with a medley of hits like 'The Pleasure Principle', 'Feedback', 'You Want This' and my personal favourite 'What Have You Done For Me Lately'.

PHOTOS: Check out photos from Janet's concert!

Despite Janet cancelling her two Melbourne shows last week for an urgent trip back home to the US, she rescheduled her two shows into one, and fans that attended were not disappointed. The crowd was full of fans who you could tell had followed Janet's career from the mid-80s when she hit the big time with her album 'Control'.

Ever polite, Janet repeatedly thanked her devoted fans and acknowledged her Australian fans for helping her get her first number one.

The show was full of the choreography you'd expect from Janet and it certainly had an 80s and 90s feel to it, with Janet and her dancers dressed in jeans, combat boots and black t-shirts. Singing with the signature Jackson family 'aach' for emphasis that we know well from her brother Michael, Janet also shares something else with MJ: the crotch grab.

Prepare to see plenty of crotch grabbing, gyrating, thrusting and erm..., rubbing (Janet and the male dancers. Reow.)

Plenty of musical highlights, my favourites including 'Escapade', 'That's The Way Love Goes', 'Nasty', 'Miss You Much' and her Michael Jackson duet from 1995, 'Scream'!

The encore gloriously opened with a vibrant performance of 'Together Again' her 97 hit, which in this tour she's dedicated to her late brother Michael, with pictures from their childhood flash up on the screens behind her during the performance, and a loving glance into the heavens from Janet.

I hope Janet fans get the chance to see her live in concert - it was truly memorable.

Source: http://www.take40.com/news/26951/review:-janet-jackson's-number-ones-tour,-melbourne

REVIEW: Janet Jackson's Number Ones Tour, Melbourne

It's been about 3 years since we've heard from Janet Jackson, after her 2008 single 'Feedback' failed to chart here in Australia. But there's no denying that Janet is a music icon, with a career spanning over three decades and sales of almost 100 million albums worldwide.

This tour, her 'Number Ones' tour, takes you on a journey back in time. Janet performs hit after hit so you're sure to get most of your classic Janet favourites in the 90 minute show!

Jackson opened her show with a video clip that made me want to put a weave in my hair, snap my fingers and say "mm-hmm girlfriend!"

The first half of the show was spattered with a medley of hits like 'The Pleasure Principle', 'Feedback', 'You Want This' and my personal favourite 'What Have You Done For Me Lately'.

PHOTOS: Check out photos from Janet's concert!

Despite Janet cancelling her two Melbourne shows last week for an urgent trip back home to the US, she rescheduled her two shows into one, and fans that attended were not disappointed. The crowd was full of fans who you could tell had followed Janet's career from the mid-80s when she hit the big time with her album 'Control'.

Ever polite, Janet repeatedly thanked her devoted fans and acknowledged her Australian fans for helping her get her first number one.

The show was full of the choreography you'd expect from Janet and it certainly had an 80s and 90s feel to it, with Janet and her dancers dressed in jeans, combat boots and black t-shirts. Singing with the signature Jackson family 'aach' for emphasis that we know well from her brother Michael, Janet also shares something else with MJ: the crotch grab.

Prepare to see plenty of crotch grabbing, gyrating, thrusting and erm..., rubbing (Janet and the male dancers. Reow.)

Plenty of musical highlights, my favourites including 'Escapade', 'That's The Way Love Goes', 'Nasty', 'Miss You Much' and her Michael Jackson duet from 1995, 'Scream'!

The encore gloriously opened with a vibrant performance of 'Together Again' her 97 hit, which in this tour she's dedicated to her late brother Michael, with pictures from their childhood flash up on the screens behind her during the performance, and a loving glance into the heavens from Janet.

I hope Janet fans get the chance to see her live in concert - it was truly memorable.

Source: http://www.take40.com/news/26951/review:-janet-jackson's-number-ones-tour,-melbourne

Good review but Feedback did chart; it peaked at #50. >_<

Archived