The Australian Tour Thread

cnd

The only thing that people can say is that the Australian leg has been a bit of a mess

And its probably because Aussies do love their Janet... all the Janet team tweeted that the Opera House was the best crowd yet

And she cancelled all those shows, and has come back, and is now sick

So they probably just pissed

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just awful news; Con, hang in there, mate! :(

Some people are overreacting (death threats? :blink: travel compensation? :huh:) but others are too lenient. You can't just expect fans to be satisfied with a full-cash refund. They deserve better than that.

There is a part of me that is worried for Con's show. I wasnt worried for TE... but Im a lil worried for Con

Well, fuck you too. :umm:

Well fuck you, too. :umm:

Listen boo boo

I wasnt worried for you coz I didnt think she'd cancel Gold Coast... there was just no way she was gonna cancel 3 Melb shows, and then cancel more.. that was never gonna happen

But im worried that she may cancel Con's, especially because her illness may worsen, and she may be forced to cancel her shows

Id be worried if I was Con

Listen boo boo

I wasnt worried for you coz I didnt think she'd cancel Gold Coast... there was just no way she was gonna cancel 3 Melb shows, and then cancel more.. that was never gonna happen

But im worried that she may cancel Con's, especially because her illness may worsen, and she may be forced to cancel her shows

Id be worried if I was Con

I knew you didn't mean it like that. :lol:

Don't all the mods have you on ignore? :filenails:

I dunno

I dont really talk to them

And, before u try to be cute Missy, the mods cant put people on ignore because they have to read everything that comes their way

What u wanna try next Miss Matina

*come at me bro*

Exactly. Like the Aussies don't have a right to be upset regardless of why the show was canceled. :lol:

i just ignore anyone who cant see why people get angry

any intelligent person can see why ppl in Australia have been upset with her decisions

i just ignore anyone who cant see why people get angry

any intelligent person can see why ppl in Australia have been upset with her decisions

Right, Janet can not afford to be canceling or rescheduling ANY international dates if she's trying to rebuild her name globally for ANY reason. :lol:

And for her to cancel two hours before the show? :lmao:

Right, Janet can not afford to be canceling or rescheduling ANY international dates if she's trying to rebuild her name globally for ANY reason. :lol:

And for her to cancel two hours before the show? :lmao:

That is why I dont get

The dancers were tweeting that they were getting ready for the show, and then she just cancels. it can only be two things

1. she was trying to wait for the last minute, and see if she could still perform; or

2. something else is going on

And i was reading that people were actually in the VIP section, and then it got cancelled during that

how fucked up is that

That is why I dont get

The dancers were tweeting that they were getting ready for the show, and then she just cancels. it can only be two things

1. she was trying to wait for the last minute, and see if she could still perform; or

2. something else is going on

And i was reading that people were actually in the VIP section, and then it got cancelled during that

how fucked up is that

I read the release that's on her website, "vocal rest"? :lmao: Janet would have gotten MUCH more respect for going out there with a half assed voice rather than just canceling altogether.

I read the release that's on her website, "vocal rest"? :lmao: Janet would have gotten MUCH more respect for going out there with a half assed voice rather than just canceling altogether.

Austin, is this really u, or has ur account been hacked?

u are really pushing it!!

Archived