The Australian Tour Thread

cnd

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people :sigh: I swear....

No respect for the artist

Instead we'll make up conspiracy theories and make fun of her vocal performance.

are u for real

this coming from u

gameisha, u cannot be calling out other people when you have been known to criticise Janet in the past

talk about hypocrisy

who u trying to fool?

Ch...naysayers can kiss my whole ass. :lol:

can i eat it out?

i must say, despite our differences in the past, i really do appreciate when u post, because it comes from an unbiased, intelligent place, and its really refreshing (and enjoying) to see

im not sure those last words are grammatically correct, but i cannot be bothered thinking about it and how to say it properly. u kno what i meanasham.gif

can i eat it out?

i must say, despite our differences in the past, i really do appreciate when u post, because it comes from an unbiased, intelligent place, and its really refreshing (and enjoying) to see

im not sure those last words are grammatically correct, but i cannot be bothered thinking about it and how to say it properly. u kno what i meanasham.gif

:umm:

Thank you. ^_^:blush: I have to go to work, but when I come back, I can assure you this thread will be a KII. :lmao:

:umm:

Thank you. ^_^:blush: I have to go to work, but when I come back, I can assure you this thread will be a KII. :lmao:

i dont even how u could even read it

it will be a mess

and watch...they wont come for u

because we all kno they love to lick ur ass

And you'd STILL be upset and venting your frustrations, LIKE OTHERS.

of course he would

i cannot with gameisha right now

and he trying to be all emotionally supportive now

Gameisha, there are times on this board when ppl have been emotionally vulernable on this baord, and uve posted some abhorrent, unsympathetic responses to them, esp when they have gone thru some horrible things

i mean

cmon

ur new brother has been cancelled on before

and he was furious

My point isn't that they don't have a right to be upset. Hell, you shell out that much money you do have a right to be upset. But when it's all said and done, her health is more important. The complaining from most of those other fans about not seeing her again and all this about wishing death and shit is BEYOND overreacting. Be upset, but learn to handle when shit happens. I think TE can see that as well.

Those others here who HAVE been cancelled on, stand up. :coffee:

Right here, the day of the show, and ofcourse I was pissed, but geez it's not that serious, Life goes on, I knew it that day, whether she reschedueled my date or not. Ofcourse people have the right to be upset, I mean especially the ones who traveled far or spent alot of money. But being a asshole isnt gonna give anybody their show, or make her or yourself feel better.

It is possible to be upset without being a dick/bitch about it especially about what you dont have control over, its all about maturity. :filenails:

I will add this, I do wish she would have rescheduled for them. Only because majority haven't seen her since, what, TVR? Some like, Coni, probably never. But they will be refunded and they all have said she will be back. People just need to thicken up a bit and learn that these things do happen. She's had issues like this before, and this is the FIRST time this has happened on this tour. That is a testament and reason to praise in itself.

I will add this, I do wish she would have rescheduled for them. Only because majority haven't seen her since, what, TVR? Some like, Coni, probably never. But they will be refunded and they all have said she will be back. People just need to thicken up a bit and learn that these things do happen. She's had issues like this before, and this is the FIRST time this has happened on this tour. That is a testament and reason to praise in itself.

i think she should reschedule too

BUT

as connifer told me, next stop is south africa

so theres not much time

and she wont come back just for one more show...too much money etc

Right here, the day of the show, and ofcourse I was pissed, but geez it's not that serious, Life goes on, I knew it that day, whether she reschedueled my date or not. Ofcourse people have the right to be upset, I mean especially the ones who traveled far or spent alot of money. But being a asshole isnt gonna give anybody their show, or make her or yourself feel better.

It is possible to be upset without being a dick/bitch about it especially about what you dont have control over, its all about maturity. :filenails:

I'm with you. Been cancelled on myself last tour. Almost cancelled on a second time with this tour if I had kept Indianapolis ticket instead of buying the Cincinnati one instead ahead of time. But again. These things do happen. Like we have all said. Being upset isn't the issue here. It's the way you act on it. That's what disappoints me with half of these comments I've been hearing. From what's been tweeted to Janet and the dancers to the stuff on that FB page. My gosh.

Archived