The Australian Tour Thread

cnd

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she needs a new promotion team, hell use Michael's right now. I've seen advertisements for this Immortal album EV-ER-Y-WHERE. Places I would have NEVER guessed before for even a moment. But I think her team has been handling things as best they can. I wish the web team was more on their toes but her production and promotion team is great.

Why cry over some shit you can't control???

People get upset and they get over it..

:blink:

What the fuck do you think your talking about? Everybody knows real fans hold grudges forever when their fave disapoints, forgiveness is for losers duh. When your fave cancels on you your supposed to hold it against them for the rest of your and their days, and thats just rational

:blink:

What the fuck do you think your talking about? Everybody knows real fans hold grudges forever when their fave disapoints, forgiveness is for losers duh. When your fave cancels on you your supposed to hold it against them for the rest of your and their days, and thats just rational

:lol::lol::lol:

The cancellation is the most read story on news.com.au (the most popular Australian news site). <_<

Anyway, this time tomorrow I'll be heading to the Opera House. :excited::dance:

I heard she can't reschedule because that place is booked for the rest of the month..

Not only for this month, but it's fully booked well into next year.

The cancellation is the most read story on news.com.au (the most popular Australian news site). <_<

It's been all over blogs, too -_-

Oh so it's tomorrow? Great! ^_^ I bet you're hyped as can be, huh? :D

because i heave heard a few fans say they are not sure if the show is going ..cos all the news outlets keep reporting that all the dates have been canceled

You got that from the Xone and that person heard it from someone else but no one else heard it..

Not only for this month, but it's fully booked well into next year.

Watch them skip right over this..

And that's why I'm not assuming shit unlike yourself..

And the last tour had more than a few cancellations/postponement and people still came out for this tour...

Point out the assumption(s), sir. That is, if you can find any.

The last tour started out with one cancellation, and then look what happened.

Yeah I turned it off.

That's called speculating. So again, where are these assumptions, sir?

We all know you're assuming it will happen, you just won't admit it..

So keep on guessing that it will happen..

I just love your faith in your so called favorite artist.. You know the one that you stan for.. :filenails:

We all know you're assuming it will happen, you just won't admit it..

So keep on guessing that it will happen..

I just love your faith in your so called favorite artist.. You know the one that you stan for.. :filenails:

No one is ASSUMING. :lmao: And that's beside the point, N-T-WAY. The point is the lack of empathy for those who got canceled on. Janet's health is primary, but lest we not act like the ppl who got shafted don't deserve thought.

No one is ASSUMING. :lmao: And that's beside the point, N-T-WAY. The point is the lack of empathy for those who got canceled on. Janet's health is primary, but lest we not act like the ppl who got shafted don't deserve thought.

Twisty saw her already..

CND is going on Tuesday.

Pez :& saw her already.

It didn't affect anyone on this forum..

Everyone that doesn't live anywhere near Sydney wants to act like she killed their parents and got away with it..

Archived