• No
    • Maybe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didn't say u were anything

fine.. ur a lesbian

I didn't say you said I was anything.

However, you initially stated that the only straight members on the forum were female...which means you implied that all the males who post on the forum aren't straight...which means you implied that I (one of the males that post on the forum) am not straight.

Which means you basically said that wasn't something. Which is just as presumptuious as saying that I am something. -_-

Okay...I'm a lesbian. :sigh:

I didn't say you said I was anything.

However, you initially stated that the only straight members on the forum were female...which means you implied that all the males who post on the forum aren't straight...which means you implied that I (one of the males that post on the forum) am not straight.

Which means you basically said that wasn't something. Which is just as presumptuious as saying that I am something. -_-

Okay...I'm a lesbian. :sigh:

:good: sounds about right after you over-analyzed my bantering... whatever helps you sleep at night

weed is safer but sure, sleeping pills will work... just don't become dependent trying to go to sleep on sleeping pills

The smell of weed bothers me though...I guess it's an acquired smell because I have friends who love the smell of it :lol:

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I think there's sleeping pills are are non-habit-forming though, I can recall hearing a commercial about one but I can't remember the brand. :unsure:

The smell of weed bothers me though...I guess it's an acquired smell because I have friends who love the smell of it :lol:

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I think there's sleeping pills are are non-habit-forming though, I can recall hearing a commercial about one but I can't remember the brand. :unsure:

put it on peanut butter and cracker, bake/microwave it.. eat it.. taste nasty tho... i don't care for the smell

there are... Target has them i know... but how successful are they? i don't know... i say doing research on them... if u don't want to go that route, try home remedies first .. (warm milk, masturbation*, etc)

that worked for me*

:huh::thumbdown::mellow:

If that ain't the gayest ish.....

Personally I wouldn't, but I know that in other countries they aren't as sexually judgmental as we are in the US. So they aren't thinking twice about it in that photo.

What makes it gross & why does it bother you, though?

I'm gay but I'm not grossed about by touching girls. I know you're not homophobic, I just don't get the mentality.

Archived