• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:huh::thumbdown::mellow:

If that ain't the gayest ish.....

Personally I wouldn't, but I know that in other countries they aren't as sexually judgmental as we are in the US. So they aren't thinking twice about it in that photo.

So you would do it if it weren't socially questionable gggggg.gif

Oh try something new for once... :shifty::shifty:

Jensen Atwood said it best while getting asked has he ever thought about being with another man or any type of bisexuality and he goes

"Its not too much I have not thought about,honestly...y'know I dont think that men really give themselves enough room or space to think beyond what they know of their sexuality to be out of fear of liking something outside of what a "man" is suppose to like. So yeah, I've thought about alot of things."

Jensen Atwood said it best while getting asked has he ever thought about being with another man or any type of bisexuality and he goes

"Its not too much I have not thought about,honestly...y'know I dont think that men really give themselves enough room or space to think beyond what they know of their sexuality to be out of fear of liking something outside of what a "man" is suppose to like. So yeah, I've thought about alot of things."

He said alot without really saying nothing

Archived