Weird Facts About You thread

Reyna ♔

I can't do heights, and I have anxiety attacks driving on the highway over 70mph I have to keep track of every car within my area, I dont like driving in unfamiliar areas, for whatever reason as long as I am not on the expressway I can drive no anxiety

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I'm very picky with food, but will still eat most things.

2. I'm petrified of losing a loved one. I don't know what I'll do when the day comes.

5. I've never taken drugs (not even pot) and I don't plan to. I also don't like alcohol.

8. I've probably seen more films at the cinema by myself than with friends or family.

17. If music is playing I can't help but react to the beat or the syllables in the lyrics. Whether I'm bobbing my head or tapping my fingers or joints to it, it's involuntary.

18. I can't eat a meal without meat in some form.

These :lol:

A few more... :P

I have perfect pitch (I can identify notes by ear).

I never did drugs or had sex, but personally I don't consider that weird (since I'm not married). ^_^

I prefer to face south or east when I'm sitting at a table. That's how OCD I can be.

I like pretending to have a fictional music career where my fanbase consists of animals and mythical creatures. >_<

I've been obsessed with electric power lines for as long as I can remember; I always pay attention to them on the road. That's my weirdest obsession. :lol:

I love the smell of gasoline

I have to sleep on my right side, facing the wall

I don't like having my back to people in public, like restaurants, trains, buses etc.

I hold my breath when I walk past people who look like they stink.

I cut the sleeves off of all my undershirts

I crotch watch, like its second nature...and am totally embarrassed when I get caught cause half the time I don't realize I'm doing it.

I constantly think about sex. Like if Im on a crowded train I tally the number of people I would fuck.

I have a weird fantasy about lotioning big titties. Totally comical and non-sexual.

I'm kind of a foodie and can most times replicate recipes by taste

I'll give my friends and family just about anything I have, but I'm weird about receiving things.

When I don't have to talk to people, I'm content listening to music all day.

Like Andy, I hold my pen in a loose fist (I'm really curious to see how you hold yours :lol:)...but I have the best penmanship.

Like Matt, I prefer going solo to the movies. Besides none on my friends are into arthouse/indies/docs/foreigns as much as I am.

I had a fear of flying and heights, and recently went sky diving to conquer both.

Oh I forgot Im wishy washy sometimes with friends too, like I'll be really excited to hang out with a friend, like all week (only a few I think of like this) but after maybe 3 hrs (sometimes more, sometimes less) Im like "..........................its gettin late.....I know its only 5 but.....*yawn*.... I should be hitting the dusty trail" LOL

If I dont feel that way about you, consider it a GREAT complement lol. Im trying to change that, I feel bad for feeling that way sometimes, cause I really will look forward to hanging out with certain people for a whole week but then after a few hours Im over it lol.

Like Andy, I hold my pen in a loose fist (I'm really curious to see how you hold yours :lol:)...but I have the best penmanship.

Me too. :lol:

I do the exact same thing around smokers. -_-

It's probably very similar then. :asham:

These too :lol:

Awesome :lol:

In fact, growing up, I use to draw the power lines. These days I'll sometimes even google pictures, learn their voltage levels and stuff.

I also love smelling books, especially CD booklets.

I have to sleep on my right side, facing the wall

I constantly think about sex. Like if Im on a crowded train I tally the number of people I would fuck.

When I don't have to talk to people, I'm content listening to music all day.

:o :o :o :o

Are we twins? :lmao: I swear I identify with each of these things. Especially holding my breath when walking by people that I think smell like crap!

________

I chew my mouth when I comb my hair. :mellow:

I have to smell my pencils. Idk why but I like the smell.

I have to sleep with the air conditioner on. I can't sleep with just silence.

I HATE working out next to other people. I have to be on a treadmill (or any other machine) with no one on either side. :lmao:

I'm very OCD like I have to lock all the doors in my car before driving, I double (sometimes 3 or 4 times even) check areas I've been just to make sure I didn't leave anything.

Don't distract me when I'm listening to music or watching a movie. It really bothers me. Most of the time I prefer to watch movies and shows solely. Especially, if it's very interesting.

Great thread! I'm learning alot!

Here are some neat lil tidbits about moi ^_^

1. I used to play with dolls when I was a wee fig

2. I've made out with a girl

3. I like to poop naked perched on the toilet seat like a gargoyle

4. I am double jointed

5. I've licked my own peen

6. I'm not really interested in having sex

Great thread! I'm learning alot!

Here are some neat lil tidbits about moi ^_^

1. I used to play with dolls when I was a wee fig

2. I've made out with a girl

3. I like to poop naked perched on the toilet seat like a gargoyle

4. I am double jointed

5. I've licked my own peen

6. I'm not really interested in having sex

Thank you! ^_^ We all are! ^_^

And here we go.. :lmao: :lmao:

#2 does have me curious though :asham:

Oh the college life :lol:

This is getting good :lmao:

I miss college -_-

Yeah, sometimes I will see a girl I'm attracted to and it confuses the hell out of me. And I wonder if identifying as gay has narrowed the way I think.

**but in the end I am coocoo for cock, but I think if 'it' was there with a girl, i am bicurious enough to be sexually attracted, and the chemistry would make up the rest. Also have a fascination with pussy squirts and I want to perform cunnilingus one day. I can flick my tongue rapidly like a snake and think I should put it to use

I miss college -_-

Yeah, sometimes I will see a girl I'm attracted to and it confuses the hell out of me. And I wonder if identifying as gay has narrowed the way I think.

**but in the end I am coocoo for cock, but I think if 'it' was there with a girl, i am bicurious enough to be sexually attracted, and the chemistry would make up the rest. Also have a fascination with pussy squirts and I want to perform cunnilingus one day. I can flick my tongue rapidly like a snake and think I should put it to use

:ph34r: Reading that last bit really turned me on :lol:

But you sound right. Your feelings for females probably are strictly sexual. It'd make sense if there's nothing else there.

:ph34r: Reading that last bit really turned me on :lol:

But you sound right. Your feelings for females probably are strictly sexual. It'd make sense if there's nothing else there.

:shifty:

Yeah like I said, it's like a passing thought I sometimes have. My nature is that of a cocksucker.

Archived