Weird Facts About You thread

Reyna ♔

I have dreams of my dead relatives (even the ones I havent met that died before me) and when I remember something they tell me, it really helps out later, and I also have LARGE Deja Vu moments

This I can understand far too well.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a major issue with trust. If I get to the point I say I trust you, it is one of the biggest things I can ever say to you. Causing me to lose trust, oh you will see a side of me that will break you down. Not with words or violence, but with much worse.

I have a major issue with trust. If I get to the point I say I trust you, it is one of the biggest things I can ever say to you. Causing me to lose trust, oh you will see a side of me that will break you down. Not with words or violence, but with much worse.

And Im too damn trusting, WAY too trusting. But I kinda like that, I like that I just think the highest of people. But I am working on how trusting I am, like tweeking it.

thats another thing, I look for the positive, the happiness, and beauty in everything in the world, even when its not there, I try to make it.

Im EXTREMELY optimistic about life and everything. And very open minded.

And Im too damn trusting, WAY too trusting. But I kinda like that, I like that I just think the highest of people. But I am working on how trusting I am, like tweeking it.

thats another thing, I look for the positive, the happiness, and beauty in everything in the world, even when its not there, I try to make it.

Im EXTREMELY optimistic about life and everything. And very open minded.

We are alike lol. My trust is spare but I end up trusting the wrong ones like 90% of the time. Just gotta learn how to judge character better.

Agreed. Even when the world looks to have it's darkest hour, especially your world, you still cling to hope. That actually reminds me of a poem I've written before lol.

We are alike lol. My trust is spare but I end up trusting the wrong ones like 90% of the time. Just gotta learn how to judge character better.

Agreed. Even when the world looks to have it's darkest hour, especially your world, you still cling to hope. That actually reminds me of a poem I've written before lol.

WE ARE SO TWINS LOL

yea for me, I can go either way, either I REALLLLLLLY want some company or to be around people, or I can be REALLY loner lol. All depends on my day, I think im equally both

Oh and I can NEVER EVER be board, my mind is always going a mile a minute and I can think of something fun to keep me entertained or daydream. I love what most people call "boredom" lol.

I mentioned it already but earlier this year I discovered I have synesthesia - where I see letters and numbers in unique colors.

I also hold my pencil in a weird way... in a loose fist. One of my teachers said in all his years he's never seen anyone hold a pencil like that. :asham: My writing is legible though so that's all that matters IMO.

WE ARE SO TWINS LOL

yea for me, I can go either way, either I REALLLLLLLY want some company or to be around people, or I can be REALLY loner lol. All depends on my day, I think im equally both

Oh and I can NEVER EVER be board, my mind is always going a mile a minute and I can think of something fun to keep me entertained or daydream. I love what most people call "boredom" lol.

We really are :lol:

Yeah that sounds about right. The mood and the day decides it all. lol

I'm kind of the same way lol. I have to kind of force my mind into a state of boredom so it can create totally new things on a blank slate. lol

Yea Imagination can be alot of fun, more fun than toys sometimes (I found out when I was little lol)

Oh and Im a HUGE HUGE movie buff, I love movies, and I love hollywood, and I keep up BIG time with the Hollywood news.

I love horror movies, because I love bieng scared (sometimes). I love comedies cause im such a easy laugher so even shitty movies can get me laughing, a movie is TRULY horrible if I dont get a laugh in at all (the cookout).

And I love teen partying movies from the 80s & 90s ALOT.

Im pretty obsessed with past decades completely. This week I've been loving shit from the 80's, a few weeks back it was the 90s, before that it was the 40's. But thats about the hight of it, I love stuff from the 40's-2004 lol, SERIUOSLY.

I like to do yard work, or manual labor because it allows me to think, for whatever reason I enjoy keeping my body moving, and I can detach myself from what I am doing and I can think clearly....which is also why sitting in a chair in a classroom puts me to sleep

Yea most people havent, (plus I just love the way socks feel lol, and sleeping in them) Speaking of sleeping thats my 2nd thing

I LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE Sleeping in a cold bed/room, because I love sleeping under heavy blankets & comforters and alot of pillows. And the bed feels like heaven when its fully your own body temperature keeping it warm. Hell even when its snowing I'll open the window a crack to get that icy breeze over the bed lol.

And I HATE sleeping in heat, like BEYOND hate, its extremely hard for me to sleep in like 90 degrees and no air conditioner.

Ditto. I can't stand that as well.

Archived