Weird Facts About You thread

Reyna ♔

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I love to wear different colored socks.

2. I like to smell women's hair when I hug them.

3. Cleaning is my most favorite hobby.

4. I like rain and clouds.

5. I like sleeping without AC or the fan.

6. I talk to animals.

7. I don't drink much because I'm a lightweight and do wild things on purpose.

8. I squeal and yell random things when I see a good looking person.

9. I have anxiety, OCD, and hypochondria.

10. The smell of meat, mayonnaise, and egg makes me nauseous.

Whenever I'm done using something, I'll check it like 4-5 times to make sure it's off or locked (like making sure the car's locked, house door, stove is off...etc.)

I only eat 4 cookies at a time out of a pack (if I get down to the last few, I put the halves together to make a whole or if there's like 3 left, I give the rest to someone else)

This probably isn't strange, but I always toss out my drink if someone's taken a sip from it.

another one..i'm extremely paranoid sometimes..i always fel like someone is after me

I'm like that, but only if I'm home alone. And if I'm home alone and about to go to sleep, I will walk around the house, go in and make sure all the doors and windows are closed and locked, look out every single window and then sleep.

Whenever I get a chill, I say that a spirit just brushed by me.

Whenever I'm on an airplane, I force myself to pass out during takeoff and landing.

I've never passed out in my life - how do you force yourself to pass out?

It's kinda like blacking out for a few minutes and then coming to. I wish I knew how I did it, because I can't force myself to pass out when I'm trying to sleep. :umm:

That would be awesome :lol:

Actually that's about the only good thing about where I'm living at the moment, I have no trouble falling asleep.

Hmm...

1. I run extremely hot. So much so that in the heart of winter, when the outside temperature is in the teens or below, I leave my bedroom vent shut to keep out the heat. Also my ceiling and desk fans run twenty-four seven all year long. Conversely, I can't stand to exercise in anything below 90.

2. I have a severe complex developed by eating/exercising. It controls my life in the worst ways, but it keeps me sexy. *Vogues*

3. I love weird textures, from raw coconut to wet bread to styrofoam-stale Cheetos and everything in between.

4. I have eidetic memory; the only testament to my scholastic success, because I truly hate retaining information I have no interest in.

5. I don't like alcohol, be it the taste or the effects.

6. Since a year or so ago, I can't fathom the thought of being intimate with another person, whether platonic or sexual. It makes my skin crawl.

7. I grow the prettiest nails and hair. It's almost a shame that I have a cock.

8. I love math. It comes to me as easy as English. I think in numbers.

I was really early too, about 10 weeks.

Why have you never been kissed?

Yay for successful premies!

In high school I was very... celibate. I've known I'm gay for like eight years, but I was closeted until earlier this year and never tried to sneak anyone around. I have a little sexual experience and could've kissed the guy I did that with, but I didn't want to waste my first on him, since I can't see him as anything more than a friend.

Now, I don't have the cojones to ask out the guy I like in college yet. :lol: And I don't hook up.

Hmm...

1. I run extremely hot. So much so that in the heart of winter, when the outside temperature is in the teens or below, I leave my bedroom vent shut to keep out the heat. Also my ceiling and desk fans run twenty-four seven all year long. Conversely, I can't stand to exercise in anything below 90.

2. I have a severe complex developed by eating/exercising. It controls my life in the worst ways, but it keeps me sexy. *Vogues*

3. I love weird textures, from raw coconut to wet bread to styrofoam-stale Cheetos and everything in between.

4. I have eidetic memory; the only testament to my scholastic success, because I truly hate retaining information I have no interest in.

5. I don't like alcohol, be it the taste or the effects.

6. Since a year or so ago, I can't fathom the thought of being intimate with another person, whether platonic or sexual. It makes my skin crawl.

7. I grow the prettiest nails and hair. It's almost a shame that I have a cock.

8. I love math. It comes to me as easy as English. I think in numbers.

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I love taking pictures and capturing events, but I hate sorting them and picking them out for the yearbook/newspaper/Facebook.

4. I'm extra polite and talkative with waiters, baristas, etc.

5. I try to find sunscreen that smells like coconut because it makes me feel like I'm on vacation.

6. Nothing makes me feel sexier or more relaxed than a good house song.

I'm not the kind of person who ONLY listens to their ultimate faves (Mine: Mike/Janet, Luther, Stevie, Enya, Journey), but I'm at the point where if I could only listen to them the rest of my life I could do it easily. Even to the point of it just being Mike and Jan.

1. I'm very picky with food, but will still eat most things.

2. I'm petrified of losing a loved one. I don't know what I'll do when the day comes.

3. I'm not an outdoors person. It will be the most beautiful day outside and I'll still spend it having a DVD marathon or listening to music.

4. I haven't worn over half the clothes in my wardrobe. I buy too many things on impulse.

5. I've never taken drugs (not even pot) and I don't plan to. I also don't like alcohol.

6. I own Madonna's Sex book.

7. I get my hair cut every two weeks. I've always kept it very short and can't stand the feeling of it growing.

8. I've probably seen more films at the cinema by myself than with friends or family.

9. I'm a neat freak. I won't relax unless my apartment is clean. Even when I'm out, I'll remember there's a bowl in the sink to be washed when I get home.

10. I don't do grocery shopping. I buy what I need when I need it, therefore my pantry and fridge are usually pretty empty.

11. I learn rap lyrics very easily, but struggle picking up a lot of slower songs.

12. I grow facial hair very slowly. I shave only once a week.

13. I sometimes wish I hadn't come out, because now everybody's waiting for me to get a boyfriend. I guess they'd still be asking if I were straight, though.

14. I can't wear hats, they just don't suit me.

15. I'm deathly afraid of heights. I lived 25 storeys high for for the last few years and never set foot on my balcony. I also get nervous when I see kids leaning over railings at shopping malls.

16. Lately when I wake up, I sometimes can't move for a few seconds. The only thing that works is my lungs. I can't even open my eyes and it's pretty scary.

17. If music is playing I can't help but react to the beat or the syllables in the lyrics. Whether I'm bobbing my head or tapping my fingers or joints to it, it's involuntary.

18. I can't eat a meal without meat in some form.

19. I'm a great swimmer but I rarely go in the water.

20. I hate the colour Orange.

3. I love taking pictures and capturing events, but I hate sorting them and picking them out for the yearbook/newspaper/Facebook.

4. I'm extra polite and talkative with waiters, baristas, etc.

5. I try to find sunscreen that smells like coconut because it makes me feel like I'm on vacation.

6. Nothing makes me feel sexier or more relaxed than a good house song.

somebody play sum house hell :clapping:

2. I'm petrified of losing a loved one. I don't know what I'll do when the day comes.

3. I'm not an outdoors person. It will be the most beautiful day outside and I'll still spend it having a DVD marathon or listening to music.

4. I haven't worn over half the clothes in my wardrobe. I buy too many things on impulse.

5. I've never taken drugs (not even pot) and I don't plan to. I also don't like alcohol.

7. I get my hair cut every two weeks. I've always kept it very short and can't stand the feeling of it growing.

8. I've probably seen more films at the cinema by myself than with friends or family.

9. I'm a neat freak. I won't relax unless my apartment is clean. Even when I'm out, I'll remember there's a bowl in the sink to be washed when I get home.

10. I don't do grocery shopping. I buy what I need when I need it, therefore my pantry and fridge are usually pretty empty.

11. I learn rap lyrics very easily, but struggle picking up a lot of slower songs.

13. I sometimes wish I hadn't come out, because now everybody's waiting for me to get a boyfriend. I guess they'd still be asking if I were straight, though.

15. I'm deathly afraid of heights. I lived 25 storeys high for for the last few years and never set foot on my balcony. I also get nervous when I see kids leaning over railings at shopping malls.

16. Lately when I wake up, I sometimes can't move for a few seconds. The only thing that works is my lungs. I can't even open my eyes and it's pretty scary.

17. If music is playing I can't help but react to the beat or the syllables in the lyrics. Whether I'm bobbing my head or tapping my fingers or joints to it, it's involuntary.

I like you enough to want to read every word.....but right now?.......Ch. :filenails: I will take it slow and go one by one :shifty:

OMG u and I are a lot alike :mellow:

Archived