Jennifer Lopez Unveils Official Album Artwork for ‘Love?

DJ Y2K Malone™

jlo_love.jpg

Whether or not we’ll see a new album from Jennifer Lopez is pretty much subjective around these parts but just to let everyone know she’s not musically dead yet, she went and unveiled the official artwork for her serially delayed new album ‘Love?’ last night.

The cover recieved it’s first look when her interview with Barbara Walters was aired, and let’s just say she must be doing something right because she made Walter’s Top Ten Most Fascinating People of 2010. The interview saw the mother of two talk about a number of subjects surrounding her career. Some of the topics brought to fruition included American Idol, her reputation as a diva, her family life and of course her new album.

J.Lo’s new LP is slated to drop in stores mid 2011 courtesy of her new label Island Def Jam.

i'm tired of the seeing the same old picture from her ...

I'd say that this new album is going to flop but even Enrique managed to score a hit with his dreadful "music" so who knows. I bet that she is going to either aim for the gays or aim to the latinos

also her being a judge on American Idol will help her sales alot

It didn't help Paula all that much but let's see .

I have a feeling that it's going to flop but not as hard as Her latest albums. She is on Def Jam so i expect them to pull some strings *cough*payola*cough*

of course that's the name of the game now

she will get a #1 single and low album sales ;)

pretty much but i wouldn't bet on a top 10 hit just yet , it will be top 20 max but you never know these days ...

O/T but Brave was a cool album , i still enjoy some songs of it

If people want album sales then they really have to focus on the international market.

why is she @ death-jam isnt that mariahs home ? bitch got less than 9 months before mimi makes a few phone calls

i shall make a thread about this @ a later date

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mariah will for sure going back to studio with all guns blazin :lol:

i'm tired of the seeing the same old picture from her ...

I'd say that this new album is going to flop but even Enrique managed to score a hit with his dreadful "music" so who knows. I bet that she is going to either aim for the gays or aim to the latinos

we dont want her no mo'