Should private citizens own exotic

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously who does that? and where the fuck was peta at? they was all on obama about killing a damn fly... they should have been focusing on people like this....

PETA can go fuck themselves. I'm sorry, but I don't respect that organization in the least.

Animals are running around being tranquilized and shot to death, and they're concerned about flies. Quite a few of these animals are endangered.

:o

I hadn't heard about this. That is sad. Why were the animals killed though?

The owner let them go and then he kill his self.. They had to shoot the animals because they didn't have have anyone there with tranquilizers. When someone did arrive with the tranquilizers and shot a lion, that bitch got back up and starting charging her..

They also wanted them all caught before day light..

The owner let them go and then he kill his self.. They had to shoot the animals because they didn't have have anyone there with tranquilizers. When someone did arrive with the tranquilizers and shot a lion, that bitch got back up and starting charging her..

They also wanted them all caught before day light..

When did this happen? I don't keep up with the news, but I hadn't heard anything about this.

Technically, and in a weird way, you could say his heart was in the right place, since he let them go before he took his own life, but it just made things even worse.

:o

I hadn't heard about this. That is sad. Why were the animals killed though?

Because it takes the tranquilizers awhile to set in and the animals were attacking people, and the city wasn't equipped to deal with an exotic safari animal outbreak.

Because it takes the tranquilizers awhile to set in and the animals were attacking people, and the city wasn't equipped to deal with an exotic safari animal outbreak.

I see... now it makes more sense. It's just a terrible situation. He shouldn't have released them, even though they possibly would have escaped soon anyway.

I've always wanted to own a black panther ...so ...what does that tell you. :filenails:

That you shouldn't be allowed to own anything. :coffee:

Archived