Should private citizens own exotic

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was on the national geographic channel I forget why they were number 1 something to do with their natural predator sense... cats can be vicious... is that scary enough for u? :wave:

I held a kitten once and that lil bitch scratched me and peed on me so yeah they truly are vicious :lol:.

Hell to the motha fuck NO!!! I used to say it should be OK, but this Ohio thing hit too close to home (literally, Im in Detroit, less than 2 hrs from Ohio, and my sister lives there).

Me being the animal lover I am, was ofcourse against the killing of the animals until they mentioned that since these were full grown full sized animals, it'd take to long to work, and they'd be pissed off enough after being shot that they'd have enough strength to get in some good running before it takes them down, so on such short notice and in such limited time (before it got dark)they had to take action, and they did, they did what they had to do. Its really sad tho, with the tigers being rare and the gorilla's and bears, very sad.

For those who didnt know about the whole story

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=ohio%20animals%20loose%20&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDsQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FUS%2Fanimals-loose-ohio-town-lockdown%2Fstory%3Fid%3D14767017&ei=TKOhTuLwJ8f-sQLsttyQBQ&usg=AFQjCNEe5hMv26q8QjkyWkWNyGKKlFAiSA&sig2=q01eJ2foXeSHXieKvSvFzw

Lets see...last year a chimp ate off a woman's face...These 300 pound battle cats running up and down... >_<

I'ma have to say no. I seriously don't even think people should be having snakes and alligators either. Who would want an animal that is never going to love them but a damn fool. :thumbup:

Archived