IS SONY PAYING TEDDY RILEY OFF?!?!

janetDAYZ

But producers and collaborators who worked on the project feel confident that the world-renowned artist would approve of the material.

"I would say that this is a masterpiece," long-time Jackson collaborator Teddy Riley told the Associated Press, comparing the record to Jackson's best work, "Thriller" and "Off The Wall."

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsreallyweek/124962/dec-6-12-michael-jacksons-posthumous-album-tribute-or-classic/

:blink::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

But producers and collaborators who worked on the project feel confident that the world-renowned artist would approve of the material.

"I would say that this is a masterpiece," long-time Jackson collaborator Teddy Riley told the Associated Press, comparing the record to Jackson's best work, "Thriller" and "Off The Wall."

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsreallyweek/124962/dec-6-12-michael-jacksons-posthumous-album-tribute-or-classic/

Of course he is...I mean, I think the majority of the tracks he ultimately ended up working on were tracks that many fans question the lead vocals on.

I think the album is okay...certainly not comparable to OTW or Thriller :blink:

Teddy has been really DOIN' THE MOST lately ..

He was on Oprah last week vouching for SONY saying all the vocals are INDEED MJ's ..

Teddy ...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE,you know good and fucking well thats BULLSHIT :mellow::blink:

Its truly like Teddy has been brainwashed and/or payed off by SONY to be as a cosigner to ppl who debate the authenticity of the album. :blink::blink::blink:

You would think Teddy would be a lil more loyal to MJ,its disturbing on so many levels

of course he is...his tracks are the ones that fans and family are saying is not MJ's voice...ya'll heard that Breaking News shit...I will never believe that shit is MJ...you don't hear the family and fans saying anything other than great things about Hold My Hand etc...they have said from the start that majority of the tracks are MJ, but a few aren't....Teddy must be out his damn mind

Miss Teddy, have a seat.

:coffee:

:fail:

the album is alright i like:

i like the way you love me (which was on the ultimate collection boxset)

best of joy (this is def mike, love this song)

much too soon (mj ballads are the best)

monster (listening to this song, i thought of jesse mccartney, especially during the verse)

behind the mask (mainly because of the vocals, remind me of the BAD era, and that breakdown after the chorus)

it really doesnt sound like an mj album and i doubt mj would release an album with all these songs up here i know there are way better tracks he recorded