Ashanti Covers Whitney Houston’s ‘I Have Nothing’ & ‘I Will Always Love You’

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: @ her singing through her throat.

:lol: @ her FORCING vibrato and failing.

:lol: @ her trying to make her vibrato happen.

:lol: @ her inability to transition from chest to head during the chorus in IWALY.

:lol: @ the director having to build the piece because that voice isn't doing it.

:lol: @ her singing the American Idol arrangement of "I Have Nothing", that's one album away from reality sweetie.

:lol: @ her inability to transition from chest to head during the chorus is IWALY.

:lol: @ the director having to build the piece because that voice isn't doing it.

:lol: @ her singing the American Idol arrangement of "I Have Nothing", that's one album away from reality sweetie.

She has no Vibrato...same as Taylor No-GiftSwift

:lol: @ her inability to transition from chest to head during the chorus is IWALY.

THIS :lmao: :lmao:

That was fuckin' horrible :& I'm thinking about poppin' your ass with a -1 for even posting this :shifty:

:rolleyes:

You betta not give me a -1 HoeHoe! :umm:

She sounded decent! :rolleyes:

I thought she did a great job.

Too bad Whitney can't do it like that anymore

I thought she did a good job too! She was no "Whitney in her prime" but she was good.

Ya'll need to leave Ashanti alone... :rolleyes:

That name calling ain't necessary. :rolleyes:

Her voice sounds so muffled and her tone has changed.

That said, that Eb5 and B5 at the end are pretty good....although quite unnecessary.

Ya'll need to leave Ashanti alone... :rolleyes:

And Ashanti needs to leave Whitney alone. :lmao:

Listening to it again, she struggled at some parts (throughout both songs, lol) but I would still give a C+ at least. -_-

She struggled through most of the damn songs! :lmao: The verses were muffled, the belts were shrill, and she was pitchy in parts.

can you suspend Austin and TOF for saying there were a few good parts and that it was a decent cover? :unsure:

Take yo ass to sleep Joejoe. :rolleyes:

No :lol:

:excited::yahoo::dance::cheer:

She struggled through most of the damn songs! :lmao: The verses were muffled, the belts were shrill, and she was pitchy in parts.

Take yo ass to sleep Joejoe. :rolleyes:

It wasn't that great, but I guess I'm giving her an A for attempting them. I suppose she probably shouldn't have though. -_-

Thank you! Doesn't HoeHoe have a street corner he can be working right now? :sigh:

um no it wasn't slut-bag. Especially when she tried to hold them long notes that fell flat and had no vibrato at all...not even when she ended it :&

The long notes fell flat. I agree with you there...that's it though. :rolleyes:

:fail:

:rolleyes:

Archived