HQ rip of En Vogues new song I'll Cry later

jarrylf

I love this song!

Wish Dawn was on it but oh well

Yea my thing is, ofcourse itd be better if it were all 4 of them, but we gotta take what we can get, and its their 1st new song in a LONG LONG LONG time so damnit I'll take it lol. But still.........they shoulda just known betta. But they ma girls and Ima support em through it all.

I love them but that song is a flop. The only way they will make a huge comeback is with Dawn and current rb producers to get back on radio.

Well yea we all know its not gonna do well, but for what it is, what do you think of the song. Like Im not expecting it to be a hit either but I think at the very least its a good song.

At the very least I can say, at least Dawn is still in the group, and at least she aint burning her bridges, and hell she's proving she knows what shes talking about, she said not to sign to rufftown because they wont treat them right, the other 3 did, and wheres the fuckin promo to this song or completed album?

Then Cindy need to make her rich ass former NFL player husband pay out their contract or find some other baller to release them from it. I'm sure some needy record executives would love to take them lol

:cheers: And I know thats right, shit Im suprised Motown isnt offering them anything, I mean thatd be perfect for so many damn reasons, with BoyzIIMen signed to them, they'd be the modern day Supremes & Temps, under the same level, maybe even songs together, I mean hell they toured together already. I think Motown would be perfect for them for MANY reasons

DAAAAMN !!.....................Dawn left the group AGAIN !!! :tear:

song is cute tho.

nooo, she's still in the group she's just not signed to the label so shes not on the album, but she's still touring with them, and says she plans on staying, but she's not signing any contract that she dosent agree with, Im more let down at the other 3, when Dawn refused to sign they shoulda kept moving, cause they should ALLL know from what happend to all 4 of their previous EV3 albums, people are only checking for the original 4, not 3, not 2 with a replacement, & not 3 with a replacement 4th member, people want Terry, Cindy, Maxine, & Dawn, no more no less, and they should've known that. They should've been unified in their contract, if 1 memeber dont sign none of em do, thats how a real group (which they are known for being) is supposed to be. I honestly think, if this song was done with another label, and with all 4 members and had the proper promo it desserves, itd be something & somewhere on the R&B charts right now, but their not, so it cant, and it wont.

nooo, she's still in the group she's just not signed to the label so shes not on the album, but she's still touring with them, and says she plans on staying, but she's not signing any contract that she dosent agree with, Im more let down at the other 3, when Dawn refused to sign they shoulda kept moving, cause they should ALLL know from what happend to all 4 of their previous EV3 albums, people are only checking for the original 4, not 3, not 2 with a replacement, & not 3 with a replacement 4th member, people want Terry, Cindy, Maxine, & Dawn, no more no less, and they should've known that. They should've been unified in their contract, if 1 memeber dont sign none of em do, thats how a real group (which they are known for being) is supposed to be. I honestly think, if this song was done with another label, and with all 4 members and had the proper promo it desserves, itd be something & somewhere on the R&B charts right now, but their not, so it cant, and it wont.

Basically! :clapping:

when I heard the interview Dawn gave to some radio station about it, it really changed my opinion on her. Granted Ive always loved her and was/is my favorite member, but like most I was pissed with her.

but now im pissed at the other members. To me it seemed like they were desperate to get signed and just jumped onto whatever lame ass deal that came their way. They even told Dawn their new deal was bad

when I heard the interview Dawn gave to some radio station about it, it really changed my opinion on her. Granted Ive always loved her and was/is my favorite member, but like most I was pissed with her.

but now im pissed at the other members. To me it seemed like they were desperate to get signed and just jumped onto whatever lame ass deal that came their way. They even told Dawn their new deal was bad

:thumbup:

My thoughts exactly, Dawn was right from the beginning they should've waited for them to get more offers, keep touring,and wait for a deal that was legit and what they needed but the other 3 jumped to the 1st offer, and it was a shitty offer. Like I said they shouldnt've even sighned a napkin unless all 4 were signing it.

i don't blame Dawn=u fucking EN-neva gonna get it-neva gonna get it-VOGUE...........how u gone sign w/ an indie/bootleg label that has no MAJOR LABEL distribution :blink::fail:

i don't blame Dawn=u fucking EN-neva gonna get it-neva gonna get it-VOGUE...........how u gone sign w/ an indie/bootleg label that has no MAJOR LABEL distribution :blink::fail:

IKR!!!! :asham::lmao: They need to just make Dawn the manager of the group and keep it pumpin cause home girl seems to be the 1 that knows what she's talking about.

This singles been out for almost 2 months and the 3 who sang on it didnt even know it came out till like 2 weeks ago............thats a MAJOR problem

Archived