Who is a better dancer

Escapade

It's my opinion and non of you bitches will change it.. :filenails:

Nobody's trying to tell you how to feel or what to have a opinion about, but you said Jen was "struggling" as a fly girl? You didnt say "I think", you said it like a fact that we all know, and what I and the others are trying to say is, no she wasnt... I dont give 2 shits about you or anyone else not liking her cause she's not exactly in my top 5 (maybe even 10) list of faves, but the bitch can dance her big ass off, and tho I do agree with you that her solo dance stuff seemed corney (only sometimes to me, not the majority), she's always known how to throw down and be seen on that dance floor.

Nobody's trying to tell you how to feel or what to have a opinion about, but you said Jen was "struggling" as a fly girl? You didnt say "I think", you said it like a fact that we all know, and what I and the others are trying to say is, no she wasnt... I dont give 2 shits about you or anyone else not liking her cause she's not exactly in my top 5 (maybe even 10) list of faves, but the bitch can dance her big ass off, and tho I do agree with you that her stuff dance stuff seemed corney (only sometimes to me, not the majority), she's always known how to throw down and be seen on that dance floor.

I don't even care for Rosie.. :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's all I can think about when I picture her dancing.. You see how hard she was trying and how corny she is? That's what I think of Jlo..

FUCKIN DEATH!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You may not have liked it bur she displayed PASSION and CONVICTION in her movements! I BELIEVED her :asham:

I prefer to see Mya (prime or not for both), but Paula's better.

As far as the stupid sub-topic, J.Lo is a good dancer. And if you think she struggled with those lame In Living Color routines then you need help.

That's my opinion bitch.. Deal with it.. :filenails:

Archived