New Brandy song leaks, "Silent Night" (NOT a christmas song)

bu.

They may be planning on releasing more than 1 single before the album drops. She also has roles on "The Game" and "90210" and she may come back to "Drop Dead Diva". She's also filming "The Marriage Counselor" with Tyler Perry, so they may be trying to coincide the release of the album with some of these projects.

That just seems ALL too complicated. Why wont she just focus on the music and promote that...? I hope she wont continue to spread herself thin by being involved with other projects while her album is out because the era definately wont get the attention it deserves especially since she's looking for SUCCESS again.

That just seems ALL too complicated. Why wont she just focus on the music and promote that...? I hope she wont continue to spread herself thin by being involved with other projects while her album is out because the era definately wont get the attention it deserves especially since she's looking for SUCCESS again.

This isn't new to her. Remember she was doing all of that in the 90's when she was at her height.

This isn't new to her. Remember she was doing all of that in the 90's when she was at her height.

But this is NOT the 90s anymore. The industry has changed,drastically and she's not the "STAR" she use to be. Her brand is not as powerful to spread herself about if she's REALLY tryna be successful in music again. Hell,even if she focused 100% on the album..that still doesnt guarantee her success..but her being all over the place with no focus DEFINATELY wont get her there. Shes had ample amount of time to regroup and rethink things and it seems she hasnt used that time wisely,imo.

Monica don't have nothing but time cause she don't write her shit so of course she can release album after album

Doesnt Brandy have co-writers? Its not like she's inking all of her songs by herself besides even if that were the case...it doesnt take 15 million years to write music and put a project out. Monicas shit is TOGETHER and Brandy's isn't...bottomline. Hell,even Brandy herself said that Monica has given her hope and inspiration to return to her roots because she's loving how Monica is "back on track" and doin well,success-wise.

Doesnt Brandy have co-writers? Its not like she's inking all of her songs by herself besides even if that were the case...it doesnt take 15 million years to write music and put a project out. Monicas shit is TOGETHER and Brandy's isn't...bottomline. Hell,even Brandy herself said that Monica has given her hope and inspiration to return to her roots because she's loving how Monica is "back on track" and doin well,success-wise.

i love both brandy and monica...will choose either of them any day over beyonce...but ummmm brandy last album was in 2008...monica has only released one album since brandy's last album...and it looks like they both will release another album around the same time, so what are you talking about? thats not the bottomline...i havent heard anything from monica's new album that i like yet, that first single was crap i dont even know the name of it....so dont try to make it seem like monica has it all together cause she sure as hell dont

i love both brandy and monica...will choose either of them any day over beyonce...but ummmm brandy last album was in 2008...monica has only released one album since brandy's last album...and it looks like they both will release another album around the same time, so what are you talking about? thats not the bottomline...i havent heard anything from monica's new album that i like yet, that first single was crap i dont even know the name of it....so dont try to make it seem like monica has it all together cause she sure as hell dont

Thank you! :filenails:

These Monica fans kill me sometimes. Her recent success was aight, but it was nowhere near her success in the late 90s. You would think her last album was multi platinum with the way these folks act around here.

Monica got lucky with Still Standing (and she had a reality show) and I'm so fucking happy it saw some great success for an R&B album in a dance/pop hungry industry. I don't think she has her shit together though. If she had her shit together then she would be seeing similar if not better success this time round but unfortunately her singles have flopped and she's going through the push back curse.

Archived