Janets Documentary Watch It Live

Idrag4mj

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting stuff they said:

Michael needed Janet during the 90s when they did scream more than she ever needed him.

Michael heard Janet's vocal in scream and wanted to re-record his because she sounded so good.

Janet asked terry to write the lyrics on the DJ album because she felt like she had nothing to say - (obviously lost her passion after the the SB)

Janet didn't see her record breaking contracts as unwarranted because she worked hard and it was like a huge promotion.

She is still a free agent and loves it.

But she would have started that album well before SB. And even if she hadnt then she could have plenty to say about that shit.

But she would have started that album well before SB. And even if she hadnt then she could have plenty to say about that shit.

she did.. she was in the studio for a long ass time... waaay before she even signed up for the Super Bowl

she didn't have time to write a song about the SB and add it to the album... she was trying to play catch-up with that horrid song, JALW

The real DJ was a lot different before the superbowl.

And it's obvious Janet wrote on the album at the end because her name is all over the credits..

The real DJ is the album we have now. Clearly ya'll missed it when she said the label wanted her to change some of the songs and she said no.

That doesn't mean anything. Don't ya'll get on Beyonce for the same thing?

obviously :umm:

Poor. You.

The real DJ is the album we have now. Clearly ya'll missed it when she said the label wanted her to change some of the songs and she said no.

Poor. You.

:thumbup:

Janet co-wrote the her songs on DJ... she didn't outsource and take credit for it

Poor. You.

I spoke to a few people that said they heard a different album.

:thumbup:

Janet co-wrote the her songs on DJ... she didn't outsource and take credit for it

I spoke to a few people that said they heard a different album.

And we get on Beyonce because she says I instead of WE wrote this song together..

I, you, we, he, she, it, whatever pronoun you want to use to slice it, Janet said to Terry to write the songs. Stop trying to make a case for your hypocrisy.

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

"Terry you can write the lyrics"

Jimmy said if you don't have nothing to say, why do an album..

Where did he say JANET DIDN'T WRITE ON DJ?

Just because her name is in the credits, that doesn't mean she wrote. This is the same thing you all get on Beyonce about (spare me your hair splitting).

"Do you get where I'm going?"

- Judge Judy

I don't know. After watching the documentary, I think it might be awhile before we get an album. She seems happy at where she is in life right now. If we do get an album, I'd really like a thematic one because that's where she excels the most.

Just because her name is in the credits, that doesn't mean she wrote. This is the same thing you all get on Beyonce about (spare me your hair splitting).

"Do you get where I'm going?"

- Judge Judy

Please.. We all know Beyonce is full of shit when she claims she wrote something she didn't.

Please.. We all know Beyonce is full of shit when she claims she wrote something she didn't.

Tired. Late. Old. And you're wrong, anyway.

Jimmy said Janet told Terry to write the songs. Her own producer and co-writer said this. So why not patronize Janet for the same thing you all get on Beyonce for? Or are you gonna keep making a case for your hypocrisy?

Tired. Late. Old. And you're wrong, anyway.

Jimmy said Janet told Terry to write the songs. Her own producer and co-writer said this. So why not patronize Janet for the same thing you all get on Beyonce for? Or are you gonna keep making a case for your hypocrisy?

You just completely ignored the part where he said "if you don't want to write, we shouldn't be making an album".. To me that means she decided to write..

Not here for your assumptions. So again I ask, are you gonna keep making a case for your hyprocisy?

He left it open for assumptions..

It took them 18 months to make that album.

She mentions not writing Thinkin bout my ex.

She talks about writing JALW/Sexhibition with Austin.

He left it open for assumptions..

It took them 18 months to make that album.

She mentions not writing Thinkin bout my ex.

She talks about writing JALW/Sexhibition with Austin.

So basically you're saying if Janet's name is in the credits, that means she wrote it, correct? :whistle:

Archived