Janets Documentary Watch It Live

Idrag4mj

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's an honest woman so the answer will be yes.. She wrote or co wrote the songs..

she's not shady.. why be shady for Damita Jo yet wrote 98% of all her albums from janet.-AFY... THEN not be mentioned on her writing of "Discipline".. that proves that Janet doesn't put her name on a product because she's using the product

Great. Next time you try to say Beyonce didn't write, I'll pull up these posts. B)

We all know by now that Beyonce doesn't pick up the pen at the start... but is labeled first b/c of her name and fame

the fact that you will "mention these post" to defend your favorite's credibility speaks for itself

She's an honest woman so the answer will be yes.. She wrote or co wrote the songs..

We all know by now that Beyonce doesn't pick up the pen at the start... but is labeled first b/c of her name and fame

the fact that you will "mention these post" to defend your favorite's credibility speaks for itself

The sad part is neither of you get it. :mellow:

She shouldnt have released that flop DJ album

u can tell she had nothing to write about, because the album is so empty and about nothing

All this shit about "its the reflection of my many personalities" was bullshit

there were some songs i liked from that album, but its obvious why it flopped

Terry or Jimmy said he didn't want to do Damita Jo at all because Janet didn't want to write. "If you've got nothing to talk about then why are we doing this album?"

That's definitely news to me and I didn't know Jimmy and Terry got on Janet's ass like that lol. Then again I forget that's their little stinker. Janet was being lazy

He left it open for assumptions..

It took them 18 months to make that album.

She mentions not writing Thinkin bout my ex.

She talks about writing JALW/Sexhibition with Austin.

True and just like she mentioned not writing any songs on "Discipline" i'm sure she wouldn't mentioned not writing any songs on "Damita Jo" if that was the case :filenails:

Interesting stuff they said:

Michael needed Janet during the 90s when they did scream more than she ever needed him.

Michael heard Janet's vocal in scream and wanted to re-record his because she sounded so good.

Janet asked terry to write the lyrics on the DJ album because she felt like she had nothing to say - (obviously lost her passion after the the SB)

Janet didn't see her record breaking contracts as unwarranted because she worked hard and it was like a huge promotion.

She is still a free agent and loves it.

as well as re-shoot the dance break due to Michael's eyes being glued on Janet while they were both breaking it down :filenails:

The sad part is neither of you get it. :mellow:

Janets writing has been suspect to me ever since the All For You album. I remember her doing an interview during the All For You era and the interviewer asked her about one of the songs on the album and if she wrote it or not and I remember her saying flat out that Terry wrote the song, but if you look in the booklet...Janet, Jimmy and Terry are credited for writing it. :unsure: Im not saying that Janet doesnt write her songs, but im just saying... -_-

Janets writing has been suspect to me ever since the All For You album. I remember her doing an interview during the All For You era and the interviewer asked her about one of the songs on the album and if she wrote it or not and I remember her saying flat out that Terry wrote the song, but if you look in the booklet...Janet, Jimmy and Terry are credited for writing it. :unsure: Im not saying that Janet doesnt write her songs, but im just saying... -_-

:fart: :fart: :fart: :fart:

So let me get this right.. You question her writing because she said in person that she didn't write one song but her name appeared on the album credits???

Going by what Mrs. Know it all says, there's more to writing then just the lyrics.. :filenails:

I think you're thinking of "Truth" from the Larry King interview in '01. She said Terry came up with the lyrical ideas. She didn't say if she wrote anything on it or not. Nevertheless, her name is on the credits, along with Jimmy's. Plus, Janet hasn't been writing as much as some people think. Some of 20YO she didn't write, same with DJ. If we were talking about Beyonce, these kids would be arguing to the death that she didn't write because the songwriters/producers said she didn't. But since it's Janet, people wanna make excuses a case. Now hopefully these kids see what I mean when it comes to their hypocrisy and double standards when discussing Beyonce.

I think you're thinking of "Truth" from the Larry King interview in '01. She said Terry came up with the lyrical ideas. She didn't say if she wrote anything on it or not. Nevertheless, her name is on the credits, along with Jimmy's. Plus, Janet hasn't been writing as much as some people think. Some of 20YO she didn't write, same with DJ. If we were talking about Beyonce, these kids would be arguing to the death that she didn't write because the songwriters/producers said she didn't. But since it's Janet, people wanna make excuses a case. Now hopefully these kids see what I mean when it comes to their hypocrisy and double standards when discussing Beyonce.

Look, i dunno how bad this songwriting thing is, but im glad u take on these mutha fucking weirdos

Anyhow, im sure Janet is heavily involved in the writing because she seems intelligent, and the lyrics do seem to reflect her

however, it was always strange how the songwriting credits were...but its a business, and they obviously decided to share the songwriting credits amongst themselves, along with Elizondo

so i dont mind

theyre a musical team/partnership

The real DJ was a lot different before the superbowl.

And it's obvious Janet wrote on the album at the end because her name is all over the credits..

damn sho was & the ORIGINAL DJ album contained: COULD THIS BE LOVE

PUT YOUR HANDS ON

WHAT CAN I SAY

PUT IT ON U

POPS UP

the whole superbowl incident shifted the original direction/focus-of what the DJ era was gonna be.

even the photos 4 the DJ booklet were changed-the original photos were alot RACIER & PROVOCATIVE but Janet along w/ Virgin records decided 2 it tone down after the fiasco.

I worked @ PIER59 Photography Studios in nyc march of 2004 & Virgin Records booked a complete new photo shoot 4 Janet 4 the DJ album booklet & 4 "V" Magazine-spring edition. the ENTIRE studio was excited that Janet was coming in 2 do new photos & the entire day was closed off 4 other photo shoots. :yep:

also Clear Channel Broadcasting-which owns about 95% of pop radio stations banned all Janet's music & that's why pop stations were not playing any of her songs from 2004 to 2008 in the united states due 2 the superbowl. MTV also banned her music videos-only BET gave her music videos support-did u mofos forget ??! :sigh:

THANK GOD Janet's true fans stood by her & purchased DJ & the cd went platinum B)

Janet didn't write 3 songs on DJ and 1 song on 20YO.. 4 fucking song out 2 albums and suddenly she's not writing as much as we think..

I suppose Mrs. Know it all was in the studio sipping tea when they recorded both albums.. :filenails:

And since you mentioned Beyonce, people doubt her because she says I I I and the actual writer says I I I.. That causes reasonable doubt in what that bitch says.. Janet is not afraid to say she didn't write something and she also says WE, as in team, when speaking about her and J&T..

damn sho was & the ORIGINAL DJ album contained: COULD THIS BE LOVE

PUT YOUR HANDS ON

WHAT CAN I SAY

PUT IT ON U

POPS UP

the whole superbowl incident shifted the original direction/focus-of what the DJ era was gonna be.

even the photos 4 the DJ booklet were changed-the original photos were alot RACIER & PROVOCATIVE but Janet along w/ Virgin records decided 2 it tone down after the fiasco.

I worked @ PIER59 Photography Studios in nyc march of 2004 & Virgin Records booked a complete new photo shoot 4 Janet 4 the DJ album booklet & 4 "V" Magazine-spring edition. the ENTIRE studio was excited that Janet was coming in 2 do new photos & the entire day was closed off 4 other photo shoots. :yep:

also Clear Channel Broadcasting-which owns about 95% of pop radio stations banned all Janet's music & that's why pop stations were not playing any of her songs from 2004 to 2008 in the united states due 2 the superbowl. MTV also banned her music videos-only BET gave her music videos support-did u mofos forget ??! :sigh:

THANK GOD Janet's true fans stood by her & purchased DJ & the cd went platinum B)

Thank you.. Mrs Know it all wasn't even a fan when DJ came out..

Janet didn't write 3 songs on DJ and 1 song on 20YO.. 4 fucking song out 2 albums and suddenly she's not writing as much as we think..

I suppose Mrs. Know it all was in the studio sipping tea when they recorded both albums.. :filenails:

And since you mentioned Beyonce, people doubt her because she says I I I and the actual writer says I I I.. That causes reasonable doubt in what that bitch says.. Janet is not afraid to say she didn't write something and she also says WE, as in team, when speaking about her and J&T..

u forgot 2 mention that Beyonce has been called out/sued numerous times by the REAL songwriters of her songs......that has NEVER-EVER happened 2 Janet ! :whistle:

She didn't write DJ, TBMX, GIOM, LYDLM, STWY, COM, DI2M, SM, SEX, WU, and TB, which are half the damn albums dummy.

And regardless of whatever pronoun she uses, she is still correct in saying she wrote the songs, just like Janet said she wrote all the lyrics and melodies on the janet. album, yet Jimmy and Terry's name are right slap there in the credits.

Think before you post silly rabbit.

Thank you.. Mrs Know it all wasn't even a fan when DJ came out..

DEATH @ you cosigning false tea when Janet out her mouth she didn't change anything. If Virgin so called toned down the album, WHY IN THE ENTIRE FUCK ARE WARMTH, MOIST, SEXHIBITION, AND LIKE YOU DON'T LOVE ME STILL ON THE FUCKING ALBUM? :lmao:

DEATH @ me not being a fan. FYI, been a fan since the janet. album came out. And I know more about Janet's albums than you know, and will ever know. Sit all the way down, ma'am.

u forgot 2 mention that Beyonce has been called out/sued numerous times by the REAL songwriters of her songs......that has NEVER-EVER happened 2 Janet ! :whistle:

Let's not act like the GITG and AFY lawsuits didn't happen.

Archived