Janets Documentary Watch It Live

Idrag4mj

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:! I felt bad y'all couldn't watch it [yet] so I tried to share as much as I could.

Aww, that's so kind of you ^_^ +1 :thumbup:

Oh yeah the producer of the show compared the superbowl to the Kennedy assassination.

:huh::unsure: I adore Jan and all...but that's quite the hyperbole. :umm:

Terry or Jimmy said he didn't want to do Damita Jo at all because Janet didn't want to write. "If you've got nothing to talk about then why are we doing this album?"

that's surprising I kinda of thought that about 20 yo not Damita jo maybe he got that mixed up. but anyway thank you so much for keeping us updating

that's surprising I kinda of thought that about 20 yo not Damita jo maybe he got that mixed up. but anyway thank you so much for keeping us updating

I'm pretty sure he was referring to Damita Jo...I don't remember them even mentioning 20 YO or Discipline (thats how bad my memory is...it was only on 15 minutes ago :sigh::lmao:

I think it's a major reach to talk about an assassination at all. :lol: In the actual sense of murder, that is.

:lol: so true. I think they meant in how she was treated...it was like they were assassinating her but yeah still. It's funny because the archived news clips they used all blamed Justin.

:lol: so true. I think they meant in how she was treated...it was like they were assassinating her but yeah still. It's funny because the archived news clips they used all blamed Justin.

Hmm..good point. Wait...they did? Wondered what connection was made there, then. lol. But here in the States, I have heard a few more non-fans mention the SB than any of her music. So it did take its toll :sigh:

I'm pretty sure he was referring to Damita Jo...I don't remember them even mentioning 20 YO or Discipline (thats how bad my memory is...it was only on 15 minutes ago :sigh::lmao:

lol no I don't think you heard it wrong I think Jimmy just got confessed cause Dj deffintyl had a theme it just seems on 20 yo Janet didn't have nothing to say lol

Hmm..good point. Wait...they did? Wondered what connection was made there, then. lol. But here in the States, I have heard a few more non-fans mention the SB than any of her music. So it did take its toll :sigh:

because the SB was better than anything post 2001...

and non-fans don't really recall Janet's music..

Interesting stuff they said:

Michael needed Janet during the 90s when they did scream more than she ever needed him.

Michael heard Janet's vocal in scream and wanted to re-record his because she sounded so good.

Janet asked terry to write the lyrics on the DJ album because she felt like she had nothing to say - (obviously lost her passion after the the SB)

Janet didn't see her record breaking contracts as unwarranted because she worked hard and it was like a huge promotion.

She is still a free agent and loves it.

Interesting stuff they said:

Janet asked terry to write the lyrics on the DJ album because she felt like she had nothing to say - (obviously lost her passion after the the SB)

umm too bad The Super Bowl happened after she asked him to write... The Super Bowl was performed in 2004.. Janet been in the studio for over a year before the super bowl

So apparently new tea was spilled. This....

...is why it's important to not speak prematurely. :lmao:

What "new tea" spilled my ebonics friend? The MJ information which was known because of his kid loving image and freakish behavior started or the point that she had nothing to say for the past 8 years :umm:

umm too bad The Super Bowl happened after she asked him to write... The Super Bowl was performed in 2004.. Janet been in the studio for over a year before the super bowl

The real DJ was a lot different before the superbowl.

And it's obvious Janet wrote on the album at the end because her name is all over the credits..

Archived