The official fuck oprah thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

I honestly dont think she was shading MJ at all with that, because she's defended him HARD before. Like after the Living With Michael Jackson show aired she went on and on and on about how she thought Bashir was sooo wrong for that and she dedicated her whole show to that. I think she made that the thing for the show only because it was the subject going around at that time because of the trial. Personally I dont think she was implying that SHE thinks he was guilty but I think she was just participating in discussing the subject matter. But thats what I felt/saw.

Oprah has been highly critical of Michael...and has all but actually said he was guilty of those accusations.

She eased up after he passed, but that's only because it was "in" to accept Mike again.

Oprah has been highly critical of Michael...and has all but actually said he was guilty of those accusations.

She eased up after he passed, but that's only because it was "in" to accept Mike again.

IDK, I think yea she's been critical but I havent heard her say anything saying indicating that she thought he was guilty, i might've missed that, I've watched for around 10 yrs but not every episode so there might've been something I missed but from what I saw from her, it was never indication that she thought he was guilty but like I said maybe I missed something, but I havent picked up on that.

I do think that she thought he was nuts tho, she's indicated that lol, like you said, before he died that is

I love that "Life Class". I think i may like her more NOW than i did when she was still on her show. :unsure: I can see how people can say she is too preachy, but i see a person that's simply trying to pass on a lesson/something they learned. Although i will say....OWN needs a big revamp because...it's currently not cute. :umm:

And you just said my entire thoughts on her and the show, I liked the talk show but I love her shit on OWN (the lifeclass & Sunday mornings) but I understand the criticism/hate, it comes wit the territory.

Me too, but I'm also an Oprah stan. ng3xol.jpg

My moms a Oprah S-T-A-N (she was PISSSSSED @ me for not getting her tickets to the show, not even kidding, especially after the Australia trip) but she's at least a sane 1 she can see Oprah's flaws and dont think shes perfect. But Im a fan she's done shows that really helped me and my life for the better by something she's said or a certain guest. But yea I DIGGG OWN and I wish the rattings were better, but fuck it, it's Oprah, she can keep the network runnin on her own dime.

IDK, I think yea she's been critical but I havent heard her say anything saying indicating that she thought he was guilty, i might've missed that, I've watched for around 10 yrs but not every episode so there might've been something I missed but from what I saw from her, it was never indication that she thought he was guilty but like I said maybe I missed something, but I havent picked up on that.

I do think that she thought he was nuts tho, she's indicated that lol, like you said, before he died that is

Oh that old CUNTY Whore has always been jealous of mj ...even after death she implied several time thats she thinks mj did it ...you should watch the behind the scenes of the PPB interview

sneaky Old bitch hopes she falls down the stairs

Archived