The official fuck oprah thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

and this wouldnt have anything to do with Meh? :unsure:

Huh :unsure:

That would be shady we all know I would never do such a thing.

Oprah needs to stop licking twat in the closet and just let people know what the real deal is shes tired. Her network is a bigger flop than beyonce latest album... oprah-crying1.jpg

Maybe I will make a poll who flopped harder

Oprah network or Beyonce 4

why :unsure:

I didn't appreciate the shady bitch calling MJ a paedo and airing re-runs of her shows about paedos around the time of his trial. Like girl...you're the 2nd biggest black icon after him and he made you famous, the least you can do is have his back especially when you were the first person he let in to his life properly.

I didn't appreciate the shady bitch calling MJ a paedo and airing re-runs of her shows about paedos around the time of his trial. Like girl...you're the 2nd biggest black icon after him and he made you famous, the least you can do is have his back especially when you were the first person he let in to his life properly.

hmmm good point another reason to bash that bitch.

I honestly dont think she was shading MJ at all with that, because she's defended him HARD before. Like after the Living With Michael Jackson show aired she went on and on and on about how she thought Bashir was sooo wrong for that and she dedicated her whole show to that. I think she made that the thing for the show only because it was the subject going around at that time because of the trial. Personally I dont think she was implying that SHE thinks he was guilty but I think she was just participating in discussing the subject matter. But thats what I felt/saw.

Oprah helping to catch pedophiles >>>>>>>>> what everyone on here has done with their lives.

I honestly dont think she was shading MJ at all with that, because she's defended him HARD before. Like after the Living With Michael Jackson show aired she went on and on and on about how she thought Bashir was sooo wrong for that and she dedicated her whole show to that. I think she made that the thing for the show only because it was the subject going around at that time because of the trial. Personally I dont think she was implying that SHE thinks he was guilty but I think she was just participating in discussing the subject matter. But thats what I felt/saw.

THIS is why I can't stand her. And Lisa either. :filenails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Q_99OUWKA

Archived