Ouch...Poor Ciara and Dirty Money

CalQuin

It seems you have a habit of throwing Janet under the bus for a bitch like Ciara whenever you get upset when someone comes for your non-Janet faves. It's tired. It's late. It's old. You're in the same boat as Roc when it comes to shit like this. Ahoy mate!

Excuse me bitch :mellow: Let me break it down for you, and for any other bitch that is having some DOUBT as to who the FUCK I am. :mellow:

1. Since 06 when I joined the forum, Janet was never my focus or reason for posting. Everyone knew that, I made no bones about it. I don't dislike Janet, I don't hate on Janet, I'm a fan of a lot of her work and I respect her as a woman. But, I was never on this board in all its incarnations for Janet. Anyone shocked to find this out is fucking stupid or hasn't been paying attention to me and in that case has no grounds to come for me.

2. Despite having other reasons for posting, I never dissed Janet unprovoked like many other faux fans did while stanning for their faves constantly. I did get into a few "discussons" about Janet vs. Madonna, being that I am a Madonna fan, but I never, ever, had to put Janet down to praise Madonna. But when people try me, I let how I feel out. Which leads me to...

3. I'm not here for drama. I'm not here to be mean to people or to pick fights. I'm a nice person, and I'm nice to people who are nice to me, and I joke with people who have a similar sense of humor and can stay respectful. Janet is not anywhere near my favorite artist, and I don't feel the need to emphasize that. I stay respectful, and if I don't have something nice to say about Janet, I don't say it. HOWEVER, when people like to start shit with me like ThatOtherFan did on the other board by twisting what I say and bringing up Madonna, I will kindly put people in their place and remind everyone just where the fuck Janet is in the world and just where Madonna is. Which leads me to...

4. I don't stan for flops. You comparing me going awf with Madonna to xtrachromosome going off about C-Error and comparing her to Janet is absolutely absurd. He is laughable, and his comparison is laughable, and him dragging Janet into this is pathetic. Like I said, when people wanna get cute, and use Madonna to antagonize me, I remind them where Madonna's career is and where Janet's is.

I'm not here to rain on anyone's fucking parade. I support what Janet does, she's had an amazing career and she has absolutely nothing to prove. I like Madonna more though. And if people wanna get cute with me, I'll get cute :wave:

• Downvote 2

Excuse me bitch :mellow: Let me break it down for you, and for any other bitch that is having some DOUBT as to who the FUCK I am. :mellow:

1. Since 06 when I joined the forum, Janet was never my focus or reason for posting. Everyone knew that, I made no bones about it. I don't dislike Janet, I don't hate on Janet, I'm a fan of a lot of her work and I respect her as a woman. But, I was never on this board in all its incarnations for Janet. Anyone shocked to find this out is fucking stupid or hasn't been paying attention to me and in that case has no grounds to come for me.

2. Despite having other reasons for posting, I never dissed Janet unprovoked like many other faux fans did while stanning for their faves constantly. I did get into a few "discussons" about Janet vs. Madonna, being that I am a Madonna fan, but I never, ever, had to put Janet down to praise Madonna. But when people try me, I let how I feel out. Which leads me to...

3. I'm not here for drama. I'm not here to be mean to people or to pick fights. I'm a nice person, and I'm nice to people who are nice to me, and I joke with people who have a similar sense of humor and can stay respectful. Janet is not anywhere near my favorite artist, and I don't feel the need to emphasize that. I stay respectful, and if I don't have something nice to say about Janet, I don't say it. HOWEVER, when people like to start shit with me like ThatOtherFan did on the other board by twisting what I say and bringing up Madonna, I will kindly put people in their place and remind everyone just where the fuck Janet is in the world and just where Madonna is. Which leads me to...

4. I don't stan for flops. You comparing me going awf with Madonna to xtrachromosome going off about C-Error and comparing her to Janet is absolutely absurd. He is laughable, and his comparison is laughable, and him dragging Janet into this is pathetic. Like I said, when people wanna get cute, and use Madonna to antagonize me, I remind them where Madonna's career is and where Janet's is.

I'm not here to rain on anyone's fucking parade. I support what Janet does, she's had an amazing career and she has absolutely nothing to prove. I like Madonna more though. And if people wanna get cute with me, I'll get cute :wave:

Was this really necessary Rochester? :rolleyes:

...and I didn't start anything with you on the other forum. Don't blame that on me. :umm:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was this really necessary Rochester? :rolleyes:

...and I didn't start anything with you on the other forum. Don't blame that on me. :umm:

Yes, it is. :)

Is that why you felt guilty when I got suspended? Inneresting. And btw I take responsibility for what I did, but I'm just clearing up the reasons for people who seem to be confused :)

Lol wow... Yall really care about ciara... you knew it would flop during the fall....(with the ban on ride & lack of proper promo) people really beating a dead horse... on here. Even people who get tons of play don't always have high album sells... Is it really that deep? If u like the music thats nice but why complain and make fun of people who flop... :excited:

Oh how do some Janet fans forget the last 5 years and its not to shade Janet but come on stop it... :mellow:

*Bookmarks*

Yes, it is. :)

Is that why you felt guilty when I got suspended? Inneresting. And btw I take responsibility for what I did, but I'm just clearing up the reasons for people who seem to be confused :)

No it wasn't. :rolleyes:

I felt "guilty" because you took what was jokes way too seriously and in the process got snatched bald and then suspended with your tattered wig still being kicked around in that thread. :coffee:

No it wasn't. :rolleyes:

I felt "guilty" because you took what was jokes way too seriously and in the process got snatched bald and then suspended with your tattered wig still being kicked around in that thread. :coffee:

When I came back here, you said to me you felt partially responsible, in other words, you know you got out of hand and blew up something that didn't need to happen.

But change your story now to save face :)

I also have this to say, since we're speaking our minds and such. Many people who take the piss at my expense say that I was just "taking it too seriously" and it's "just jokes" when I actually fire back. Yourself included. What's funny about that is, people have big mouths until I respond, and then suddenly it's all a joke. When that is the line of defense you fall back on, it exposes you as a spineless hypocrite. 1. because you initiate the shit and can't take it served back to you harder and 2. you care enough to do it in the first place and take what I say seriously.

Let's get one thing clear. You never even had a wig to snatch on this forum. You were always a third-wheel tag-along to Henry and Austin, building any and all notoriety on being a punchline and creating a self-important character. You have no personality of your own, and won't show your "real" one because it's evidently too boring for anyone to care about, and that's why you act out for attention. So pull up a stool and sit your transparent, played-out ass down.

When I came back here, you said to me you felt partially responsible, in other words, you know you got out of hand and blew up something that didn't need to happen.

I also have this to say, since we're speaking our minds and such. Many people who take the piss at my expense say that I was just "taking it too seriously" and it's "just jokes" when I actually fire back. Yourself included. What's funny about that is, people have big mouths until I respond, and then suddenly it's all a joke. When that is the line of defense you fall back on, it exposes you as a spineless hypocrite. 1. because you initiate the shit and can't take it served back to you harder and 2. you care enough to do it in the first place and take what I say seriously.

Let's get one thing clear. You never even had a wig to snatch on this forum. You were always a third-wheel tag-along to Henry and Austin, building any and all notoriety on being a punchline and creating a self-important character. You have no personality of your own, and won't show your "real" one because it's evidently too boring for anyone to care about, and that's why you act out for attention. So pull up a stool and sit your transparent, played-out ass down.

The gwurls are at war!!!! :dance::dance::jerry::jerry:

Is TOF still talking about that useless crap that happened on the old Planet Janet board :sigh: All Roc said was that Janet looked very good for her age and not in her early 20s (I said the same when I said she looked like a mature version of the AFY era), but being the true opportunist he is, TOF couldn't comprehend that and started an extremely useless "fight" by mentioning Madonna to gain support, which is why I ignored it. Roc never said Janet was ugly or anything negative about her looks, but others showed off their lack of comprehension skills and went at him for it. And by still bringing it up here when there's no need to only shows how dumb TOF is :coffee:

GED6TWa5cgs8un6pNqAMOi19o1_500.jpg

DANGGGGGGGGGGG GWARL!

Is TOF still talking about that useless crap that happened on the old Planet Janet board :sigh: All Roc said was that Janet looked very good for her age and not in her early 20s (I said the same when I said she looked like a mature version of the AFY era), but being the true opportunist he is, TOF couldn't comprehend that and started an extremely useless "fight" by mentioning Madonna to gain support, which is why I ignored it. Roc never said Janet was ugly or anything negative about her looks, but others showed off their lack of comprehension skills and went at him for it. And by still bringing it up here when there's no need to only shows how dumb TOF is :coffee:

Well, I brought it up as an example in my rant to Austin about someone using Madonna to bait me. He is still bragging about it though as you can see. And a lot of people are still tossing shade in my direction from that occurrence, Austin being one of them. Here's the thing, I don't mind people not liking me for who I am, but what bothers me is when people throw shade or talk shit for something I'm not.

So when someone uses Madonna to come at me, I gently remind them that well... they can't.