Beyonce's catalog

---

Didn't we do this already, or was that Destiny's Child? :unsure:

Beyonce, along with Christina Aguilera, has the best discography of this generation.

In terms of albums, Beyoncé's discography is definitely up there. But, Bionic aside, I always wish Christina had done more. Of the main girls, I'd also add Alicia Keys and P!nk, but neither for their earlier albums.

Toni Braxton's Libra alone cancels out two beyonce albums.... :filenails:

Toni braxton's libra does Cancel out beyonce's discography

The only thing Libra cancelled was Toni's electricity. The album is solid, but if she isn't one of the most overrated artists on this board...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You aren't too smart for a tablespoon.

u should feel special that im replying to ur nonsense instead of ignoring u

bitch, im way smarter than u

even on my worst day >>>>>>

stop acting like ur not in love wif me or something

join the queue

u have anything to say about Beyonce's music or just gonna derail the thread?

u should feel special that im replying to ur nonsense instead of ignoring u

bitch, im way smarter than u

even on my worst day >>>>>>

stop acting like ur not in love wif me or something

join the queue

u have anything to say about Beyonce's music or just gonna derail the thread?

I think it's you who should feel special ^_^ Wearing your helmet and kneebads on the short bus.

I said my comment about the music and you said something rather rude and uncalled for to me regarding my comment, or are you too stupid to remember that? So you can decide once you're done derailing your own thread.

I think it's you who should feel special ^_^ Wearing your helmet and kneebads on the short bus.

I said my comment about the music and you said something rather rude and uncalled for to me regarding my comment, or are you too stupid to remember that? So you can decide once you're done derailing your own thread.

It wasnt intended to be rude... u said u cant listen to it because its too emotional...and why would that be? because u cant handle too much emotionally at the moment

why else wouldnt u be able to handle it?

and i seem to remember u being rude to me on numerous occasions, even after extending this flop olive branch of urs to me... (eg commenting rather ridiculously on my MJB listening party) filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

It wasnt intended to be rude... u said u cant listen to it because its too emotional...and why would that be? because u cant handle too much emotionally at the moment

why else wouldnt u be able to handle it?

and i seem to remember u being rude to me on numerous occasions, even after extending this flop olive branch of urs to me... (eg commenting rather ridiculously on my MJB listening party) filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

I can't listen to it because it reminds me of a period of time that I don't like to think about.

Her albums aren't great to me, but I find at least 2 songs from each I'll constantly listen to when I get in "Bey" mode.

DIL (purchased it) > IASF (downloaded) > 4 (downloaded) > B'Day (regretted purchasing it)

Favorite songs: "Sweet Dreams", "End of Time", "Love on Top", "Naughty Girl", "Deja Vu", "Baby Boy", "Get Me Bodied", "Put It In a Love Song" (I put that because I hear unnecessary vocals right before Bey kicks in), "Crazy In Love" and a few more (can't remember some IASF tracks since my iPod isn't with me).

Archived